Forums > Off Topic

What's your reaction time?

<< < (2/17) > >>

Anubis:

--- Quote from: rU` on May 20, 2015, 11:55 PM ---You got some skill indeed. Can't get anything below 200. Gonna give it another shot.

http://www.humanbenchmark.com/users/12605325

--- Quote from: Anubis on May 20, 2015, 11:36 PM ---Improved to 176ms. Wtf Im actually in the top 25? The first three seem suspicious since they are all 101ms. ;O

--- End quote ---

Lol yeh. You're 26th. I got 64th with 189ms.

Top 8 don't seem legit.

--- End quote ---

Got it down to 171ms with 20 more tries by now. :)

Husk:
37ms

MonkeyIsland:

--- Quote from: Anubis on May 20, 2015, 11:36 PM ---Seems like Worms also improves reaction time

--- End quote ---

Why Worms? Computer games improves your reaction time in general.

XanKriegor:
214ms average, 68ms peak, with music xD

Xrayez:
My average time is 250 ms Ö

As far as I know, physiologically your reaction cannot be faster than 140 ms! Considering that it takes around 10-30 ms to press the mouse button, it sums up to 170 ms, which seems legit. So definitely those top guys were cheating somehow, or they accustomed to the average time until green light shows up. And false start is not punished, no penalty for "Too soon" click which makes it even eaiser to cheat (that would be some kind of an anticipation test, not reaction test!)  :P

TIP: try to pressure down the button a little bit before clicking and make the finger more stiff, this will give you some boost in time about 10-30 ms

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version