Forums
May 13, 2024, 07:38 PM

Author Topic: WWP anyone?  (Read 4542 times)

Offline StepS

Re: WWP anyone?
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 04:42 PM »
looks like it's you who is crying, when was i ever crying in any of my posts  ::)
also, moar pls
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2012, 03:09 PM »
You're partly one of the reasons why some of the threads ends up like this. Just like this one.
You're pretty fun man, I come on TuS once every 2 months and you're saying I'm the trouble maker. Dumb shit man.

You know ropa will take this bait, ask you what community you were referring too, you'll talk about CBC, ropa will offend you and a bunch of other CBC-guys by mocking that community and it's on.
Which bait ?
And how the f@#! should I know Ropa would act like a dumbass ? I don't even know him, except through some of his posts.

Instead you could have been more specific about the community, explaining what was better back then, maybe why you think it was better, but you just don't care. Atleast ropa cares enough to voice his opinion with reasoning behind it. Some of your statements lacks any logic sense Abnaxus.
Sure I don't f@#!ing care, I'm in "WWP anyone" topic, why the f@#! would I debate on what was better back in the days ? Especially when I argued for long on it years ago.
My sentence was just posted to expose my opinion (once again) on the shit you guys are doing on TuS forum.
My sentence was just posted to implicitly try to make MI reinforce the moderation.
There was no reason to answer/argue on it, especially cause there was no arguments in that sentence. And I didn't want to argue neither.
Now get the f@#! off, you're the one lacking of logic. You're not even thinking

If there is any logic, this conversation should stop right here, right where it started.

PEACE, I'm off.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 03:11 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2012, 04:27 PM »
life doesn't work like that.

you made a comment which just doesn't adjust to reality, hence my question.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2012, 04:49 PM »
Right, how about we all calm down and stop the pointless arguments aye? It's motherf@#!ing Christmas guys. Spread some love. :-*
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline OrangE

« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2012, 06:28 PM »
Right, how about we all calm down and stop the pointless arguments aye? It's motherf@#!ing Christmas guys. Spread some love. :-*

your ass smells.

Offline Rogi

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2013, 06:32 AM »
im from wwp. with Timo ;) 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|