Forums
May 06, 2024, 08:08 AM

Author Topic: Beat The Sheep  (Read 22758 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: Beat The Sheep
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2010, 10:07 AM »
Awesome Cue! You can really tell that you have putten A LOT of time and hard work into making this map, and the result is excellent! The map is a bit different then Nail`s one, not being all that linear, but the map gives you other and new challenges with this; so it is different in a positive way. I`m looking forward to trying beating the sheep, and I`ll hopefully manage to beat him by new year, that`s my goal!

Offline Ramone

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2010, 11:19 AM »
Why is everyone keep calling the sheep "he" and "him"? I thought that the sheep is "she" and "her".. a lady sheep! Aries or ram is the male sheep.. ;x

Anyway great map! I've played it just to see her running through the map... Almost made it to the 1st checkpoint (I ain't some kind of roper ;()
Thx for the nice map Cuesheep!  :)

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2010, 11:27 AM »
Why is everyone keep calling the sheep "he" and "him"? I thought that the sheep is "she" and "her".. a lady sheep! Aries or ram is the male sheep.. ;x

Anyway great map! I've played it just to see her running through the map... Almost made it to the 1st checkpoint (I ain't some kind of roper ;()
Thx for the nice map Cuesheep!  :)

If the sheep had a bow on it's head I'd say it was female :P As it hasn't I'll assume it's male :<

Offline Ramone

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2010, 11:48 AM »
If the sheep had a bow on it's head I'd say it was female :P As it hasn't I'll assume it's male :<

If it was a male then it would have horns on it's head! But it hasn't so... the only way for "her" to be "he" is if it's still a lamb and his horns are not grown yet OR if it's a shemale sheep that has chop off it's horns in a plastic surgery! omg, tell me that it isn't a case! ;x :D

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2010, 12:49 PM »

If it was a male then it would have horns on it's head! But it hasn't so... the only way for "her" to be "he" is if it's still a lamb and his horns are not grown yet OR if it's a shemale sheep that has chop off it's horns in a plastic surgery! omg, tell me that it isn't a case! ;x :D

Well maybe in Episode 2 you'll find out how he lost his horns.  It's a sad story of love, honour and betrayal.

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2010, 06:46 PM »
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24323139/Cueshark_s_BTS_map_done_by_Dulek_1.54s.WAgame

Yay. Great map, as usuall.

Damn 512KB limit. Or maybe damn you, John, that your maps always weight so much. :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2010, 09:40 PM »
dulek, i want ur babies

« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2010, 11:30 PM »
I just beat the sheep too :)  But I had 3.02 seconds left and Dulek had 4.28 seconds left.  

Gonna get a better score before I claim my certificate :P

*edit*

9.70 seconds left Dulek.  Game on! :< (shoulda done a crash end though...just didn't think about it at the time)

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UFVxWUhqaytKV00wTVE9PQ
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 12:08 AM by Cueshark »

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2010, 11:16 AM »
Awesome job there! I'll take care about it soon. ^^

Anyway:

dulek, i want ur babies

Thanks? :p

Offline angus

« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2010, 03:55 PM »
i have some lags in that map ;( ... but almost i did .... :P

« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2010, 03:59 PM »
I always get a lag in the same place.  As I'm going across the top straight on stage 2.  And I also get them in other places.  I think they will go when the beta comes out.

Offline angus

« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2010, 07:46 PM »
I always get a lag in the same place. 

same  ::)

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2010, 06:26 AM »
Love all the little quotes around the map, when is the full novel coming out?

I finished it, got a decent time: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pytulu

Wanted to get a more perfect run, but the lag was really starting to annoy me. Seemed to have a lot to do with the sheep being nearby ;0

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2010, 07:29 AM »
Aw Mab, you were supposed to let the sheep finish so we could see how far ahead you were :(

« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2010, 09:26 AM »
21 seconds left!! Well done!

I'll add your name to the map later!

:<
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 12:42 PM by Cueshark »