Forums
April 26, 2024, 02:33 PM

Author Topic: Mole discussion  (Read 3664 times)

Offline sock

Re: Mole discussion
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2018, 04:46 PM »
He went full arrogant by saying all that crap and putting his own money as challenge, at the end he ran away and hasn't showed up since then. His own words backlashed him, this was all deserved, and i feel perfectly Komo, being the only one actually supporting him and giving him a chance before being used as a "scapegoat" lol.
Yeah, and Komodo supported him, but I think he put too much effort into trying to humiliate him afterwards. I don't think this is a message we should be sending to newer players wanting to get in on the community
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 04:49 PM by oldsock »

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2018, 04:53 PM »
You can root for Zalo all that you want. But facts are facts and if you dont know what actually happened and believe Zalo you are a naive human being.

Taner has beaten him in his best scheme one day before and he knows im better than taner, he got scared and started to making up excuses one day before the challengue. And btw he actually showed up that day on ag and claimed he was drunk. thats a 15 years old excuse hahaha but ok keep believing those lame excuses

I dont know what would of happen but i practiced 3 days he knew that and he still didnt want to face me after all of this

Offline Sensei

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 04:59 PM »
"But, whatever the age... You don't back off from your word." That is pretty harsh man, don't you think?

It's harsh to expect ppl to stick to their words? Are you trolling now or you're serious? :)
Maybe my line "Whatever the age" you took too literall.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 05:03 PM by Sensei »

Offline Darmin

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2018, 05:01 PM »
daiNa - I don't know you as a player in WA, but i with pleasure will play with you in the league in mole shopper scheme.

P.S. At the first opportunity. See you soon in the game.

Offline sock

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2018, 05:03 PM »
You can root for Zalo all that you want. But facts are facts and if you dont know what actually happened and believe Zalo you are a naive human being.

Taner has beaten him in his best scheme one day before and he knows im better than taner, he got scared and started to making up excuses one day before the challengue. And btw he actually showed up that day on ag and claimed he was drunk. thats a 15 years old excuse hahaha but ok keep believing those lame excuses

I dont know what would of happen but i practiced 3 days he knew that and he still didnt want to face me after all of this
Ya, that sucks, waste of your time.

Offline sock

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2018, 05:04 PM »
"But, whatever the age... You don't back off from your word." That is pretty harsh man, don't you think?

It's harsh to expect ppl to stick to their words? Are you trolling now or you're serious? :)
Considering the circumstances, every situation is different, you can't expect someone to stick to their words all the time, life happens.

Offline HHC

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2018, 05:06 PM »
lol I wish daina practiced for 3 days as well before facing me. That's quite an honour tbh  ;D

Was this part of the deal btw? I thought it was about a random veteran being able to beat Zalo in mole with 0 experience in mole. Three days of practice... that makes daina into a fulltime moleshop player doesn't it?
(*I'm dealing good punches here atm :o*)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2018, 05:50 PM »
You never made a mistake when you were his age? I focus on you because you should know better by now.

I don't even know what age he is, but, assuming he has a masters degree in English(cuz he told me), or so he says I can safely assume at least 18.

Not only did I make mistakes at his age, I made them in this very community lol, b2b stuff, CKC stuff, I have a big history of f@#!ups, and being ridiculed, but it's made me stronger and thicker skinned.

If you let a pussy be only a pussy, a pussy it'll always be... I just made that up, I really just wanted to say pussy a lot :D

Yeah, and Komodo supported him, but I think he put too much effort into trying to humiliate him afterwards.

You might not notice it but I put more time/effort into supporting him, than making fun, I spent about 12 hours posting here supporting him, watching his games, studying Mole Shopper, and probably only about 3-4 hours making fun of him.

This doesn't surprise me because it's how most humans act, they see more good things, and less bad things the bad things have a much bigger impact because they take good things for granted in this world.

I don't think this is a message we should be sending to newer players wanting to get in on the community

Well if he doesn't act like a lil b***h, he won't get treated like one.

I will openly accept anyone with open arms and give them my time and help them in any way I possibly can, I even said to a few players they could crash at my house free of cost because they were having problems financially and with their family.

You don't f**king know me at all, most of you don't, all you focus on is because I go against most of what you believe in on some f**king forums, you don't actually give a f**k if i'm a good person or not.

SO if you gonna judge me, and talk sh*t, at least make it relevant to the subject.

Offline sock

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2018, 05:53 PM »
You never made a mistake when you were his age? I focus on you because you should know better by now.

I don't even know what age he is, but, assuming he has a masters degree in English(cuz he told me), or so he says I can safely assume at least 18.

Not only did I make mistakes at his age, I made them in this very community lol, b2b stuff, CKC stuff, I have a big history of f@#!ups, and being ridiculed, but it's made me stronger and thicker skinned.

If you let a pussy be only a pussy, a pussy it'll always be... I just made that up, I really just wanted to say pussy a lot :D

Yeah, and Komodo supported him, but I think he put too much effort into trying to humiliate him afterwards.

You might not notice it but I put more time/effort into supporting him, than making fun, I spent about 12 hours posting here supporting him, watching his games, studying Mole Shopper, and probably only about 3-4 hours making fun of him.

This doesn't surprise me because it's how most humans act, they see more good things, and less bad things the bad things have a much bigger impact because they take good things for granted in this world.

I don't think this is a message we should be sending to newer players wanting to get in on the community

Well if he doesn't act like a lil b***h, he won't get treated like one.

I will openly accept anyone with open arms and give them my time and help them in any way I possibly can, I even said to a few players they could crash at my house free of cost because they were having problems financially and with their family.

You don't f**king know me at all, most of you don't, all you focus on is because I go against most of what you believe in on some f**king forums, you don't actually give a f**k if i'm a good person or not.
Well, you don't know me neither pal! And maybe I do give a $#%* if your a good person or not, you don't know that.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2018, 06:02 PM »

WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Offline sock

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2018, 06:06 PM »
"You might not notice it but I put more time/effort into supporting him, than making fun, I spent about 12 hours posting here supporting him, watching his games, studying Mole Shopper, and probably only about 3-4 hours making fun of him.

This doesn't surprise me because it's how most humans act, they see more good things, and less bad things the bad things have a much bigger impact because they take good things for granted in this world."

After all is said and done, you took a good thing and turned it into a bad thing, and as you say bad things have much bigger impact because they take good things for granted in this world. So maybe if you don't turn the good thing into a bad thing, just maybe people won't take the good things for granted.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2018, 06:22 PM »
After all is said and done, you took a good thing and turned it into a bad thing, and as you say bad things have much bigger impact because they take good things for granted in this world.

While I can't argue about that from your perspective, I like a bit of banter with other players.

People have made funny bng memes making fun of me, you don't see me refusing to play anybody over them...

They were creative, topical, and funny...

What can I say, I like comedy lol.

Offline sock

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2018, 06:24 PM »
After all is said and done, you took a good thing and turned it into a bad thing, and as you say bad things have much bigger impact because they take good things for granted in this world.

While I can't argue about that from your perspective, I like a bit of banter with other players.

People have made funny bng memes making fun of me, you don't see me refusing to play anybody over them...

They were creative, topical, and funny...

What can I say, I like comedy lol.
I do like a bit of banter also. :) I also enjoy comedy very much.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2018, 06:34 PM »
Well, personally, I have no hard feelings for Zalo, it's all just comedy to me, even if it wasn't Zalo, that video still makes me laugh hard, the only reason I put his name, cuz he ran from daina:D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2018, 08:58 PM »
Not going to read the whole thread but zalo seems like a coward of the worst kind - steadfastly trying to prove a point by creating a challenge to strengthen his position then welshing on his bet.

Being drunk isn't an excuse, I've played 10's of 100's of league games drunk, find something more compelling than that, zalo.