Forums
May 24, 2024, 09:42 PM

Author Topic: New rules for BnG  (Read 9080 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: New rules for BnG
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2010, 07:54 PM »
why should bng change just because there is a now a bng only league?
You didn't get it:
You can't play a real BnG in TuS because there is too much players who play for the win (so they cheap all over again).
I argued a lot to get a better BnG scheme in TuS 'cause there was only this one as league.
But now I can play a real BnG league (a2b), I really don't care about TuS BnG scheme.

Oh ok, well your mates a good and focus on more skill so players find it hard to cheap. You can still win tus bng's and have fun here.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2010, 11:44 PM »
Chick, you're really starting to type like a zillian lol, soon enough your sig is gonna be

jAjAjA

Offline Ramone

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2010, 11:59 PM »
I just don't get it, where is the problem, wtf are U arguing about?  :o

Changing one scheme which is some peoples strongest who still enjoy the competition of allrounders would be like chopping a leg from under me and still asking me to run in the race. Just because others don't find bng as fun or want to learn it or enjoy it as much as a few others does not mean it should be changed?

Chick, no one tries to change anything.. What's changing, where?

Quote from: Chicken23
This thread is about changing the rules, and defining that darksiding rule, allowing for closer teleports than half the screen distance will make bngs better. Sometimes players teleport into the middle of the map and it results the other team having barely any hides. MI has asked me to write these rules for tus and he'll update them.

am I missing smth?  U wanna change the BnG rules here? MI?
(haven't read the whole thread, is there smth changing?)
Anyway, it's denied - I have a copyright on this scheme, U can only add a new one, but cannot change this one!  ;D
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-1/
This is a BnG scheme here on TUS that was written by Wooka with additions made by GreeN and myself..
(These rules are kinda same as a2b rules.)

Now I wonder.. Does CF, ckc, doH or any other best clan here on TUS cannot handle these rules... in PO's..?  shame on U best clans! ;)

blame the stars constellations... and damned BnG scheme...

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2010, 02:18 AM »
You didn't get it:
You can't play a real BnG in TuS because there is too much players who play for the win (so they cheap all over again).
I argued a lot to get a better BnG scheme in TuS 'cause there was only this one as league.
But now I can play a real BnG league (a2b), I really don't care about TuS BnG scheme.

:o

Chick, you're really starting to type like a zillian lol, soon enough your sig is gonna be

jAjAjA

I cant even understand what i wrote this morning. I think my house mate must of put crack in my cup of tea!

Ramone - I thought this was the thread i posted about changing the darksiding rule because it wasnt clear. Thats somewhere else. Reso and other bngs backed me up in an argument against chakkman.

Then i got confused and thought that bng was going to be replaced by nrbng!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 02:23 AM by Chicken23 »

Offline Rok

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2010, 10:42 AM »
I cant even understand what i wrote this morning. I think my house mate must of put crack in my cup of tea!

It hit you somewhere in the middle of that big post of yours:

I don't really know what my is point.

;D  (sorry of off-topic)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2010, 10:44 AM »
After thinking about it, the rules ARE fine the way they are for a league like this, I mean how can you expect a newcomer of WA to BnG at our level?

Most of the experienced players can't lol

But then again people would ask, How will they get better if they don't try?

Hopefully when they are not playing league games, they will play some BnG's for fun and try to better themselves at the game, anyone who DOES want to get better, or wants advice, feel free to ask myself or any member of b2b for advice or even just a few games to practise.

Thanks, Komo

Offline Free

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2010, 11:28 AM »
I'd love to pick your brain but wouldn't it be cooler if you made a tutorial how to BnG for all of us. Maybe that creates a lasting change?

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2010, 11:38 AM »
You can't tell someone how to BnG, it's just impossible.

BnG skills come with time, is just experience.
If you play RPG games, then it's like doing lot of BnGs to make your lvl grow up.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2010, 12:06 PM »
You can't tell someone how to BnG, it's just impossible.

Actually you can, like I was taught by Eldarworm and M3ntal the very basics, then I grew onto the advanced stuff by myself, even inventing new shots myself, there's always those people that take things to the next level, I believe myself to be that person for BnG.

And am I correct in detecting a hint of sarcasm Janu? If you are being serious, it's not so much a tutorial on "How to BnG" it's more of tips and tricks that help you, ways of being mroe consistent and learning the harders shots faster.

And I would LOVE to make a tutorial, except, I have no idea how to.

Offline Free

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2010, 12:08 PM »
No sarcasm.

Tutorials / Tips & Tricks would be nice addition for newer players also and even hone experienced players to maximise their skill. Those who own at certain scheme give pointers to others.

Maybe another addition to TUS.

Edit: Maybe you could do a simple replay-type of tutorial since you can add text there also in offline.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 12:10 PM by Free »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2010, 12:14 PM »
Janu - Get on MSN? Or at least AG i'm there now, can give me some of your ideas...

Offline Ramone

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2010, 01:41 PM »

HAhahaahaha, I knew it! Ur posts seemed so weird, I even wanted to ask U on which drugs are U on! .. Nice house m8 U got there, sharing everything with U!
LOL  :D

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2010, 08:28 PM »
A bng tutorial would rock. Remember IBB's rope trick tutorial? Something with the basic princples of power on 3sec nades up to aimmer, the power on an lg 5. Explaining how a worm higher or lower than your worm effects your power. Simple low powered wind shots etc.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2010, 08:29 PM »
Well, this is possible, but it would be very freaking long. °.°
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline avirex

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2010, 09:20 PM »
yeah, why did u detect sarcasm free? lol i thought it was a good idea.. :D