Forums
April 26, 2024, 12:37 PM

Author Topic: The sK Toilet! (this is where the poop goes people!)  (Read 8312 times)

Offline Maciej

The sK Toilet! (this is where the poop goes people!)
« on: September 03, 2011, 11:48 PM »
I hope no one will want to join sK, because they don't play clanners, only steal good players, what makes worms world die.....
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 07:53 PM by JayX »

Offline Alien

I hope no one will want to join sK, because they don't play clanners, only steal good players, what makes worms world die.....

yes, cause worms is only for clanners and not for fun ! -.-'
f@#!ing stupid comment...go and post shit somewhere else lol
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:12 AM by Alien »

Offline Maciej

still, it's not clan for me, maybe community, but it's not clan.

Offline Alien

still, it's not clan for me, maybe community, but it's not clan.

that's why is sK listed as a clan here at tus...gtfo now from sK territory, nobody here wants to know what you are thinking ! xd

Offline darKz

Oh, Maciej hit a nerve there. I'd really like to troll around here now and say how Maciej is right and everything just for the sake of pissing Alien off. But then again.

Good luck sK.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Alien

Oh, Maciej hit a nerve there. I'd really like to troll around here now and say how Maciej is right and everything just for the sake of pissing Alien off. But then again.

Good luck sK.

haha i just laugh about maciej, but you are welcome here darKz !

Offline JayX

Haha ty Darkz, and as Alien said be welcome here mate same as all others

But.. yeah he hit a nerve I will admit, so lets address this  :D

With all due respect sK has been around a very long time, since before you even began to play I would guess (not sure) in fact sK used to compete on cbc-wwp.com before it closed down and WWP died.

sK is not about "winning" and showing the worms world we are "better" than anyone else, we don't care about such things. The only reason we start to play TUS now is because some of us like it here and Darkone and Monkey have made us feel welcome and helped us to understand the site.

We have never stolen good players what do you mean stolen? did I run to your clan mates houses tie them up and use the sK cattle brand on their foreheads?

People join sK because we are a oldschool clan and play worms for one reason and one reason alone (like Alien said) fun we do not own our members, they join and stay of their own free will.

I think you have some personal problem with one of our members and feel it is your duty to try and make people not want to join sK.

I'm not here to wave our flag and tell everyone what a great clan we are, and you as a member of the worms community need to show more tolerance and respect to other players here.

The reason the WA world loses members is not because of clans like sK that help train new players and create a brother and sisterhood between its members but people with attitudes like you who feel it is their place to judge and troll others.

I do not know you and do not wish to argue with you but you have no right to judge us, you don't understand sK or what we are about, how long we have been here and what we have done over the years.

Give me an example of sK "stealing good players" and I'll happily debate that with you, but I am not looking for a fight. Whether you call sK a clan or not is irrelevant to me, we are a clan, one of (if not) the oldest and longest standing clan on wormnet as a matter of fact. I think I'll be the judge of what our clan classes as thank you.

Peace

Offline MonkeyIsland

Even if sK would steal players, it was no problem. People have the right to choose their clan and adapt themselves with their clan rules. Someone like Maciej (being a clanner lover) would never join a clan that doesn't wanna play clanners and even if they do and can't stand not clanning, they will quit sK. There's no harm in that. sK being around will just add another angle to the community.

Welcome in guys :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Siemka Maciej :D You are right! But people will always want to join sK cuz it's damn cool, and maybe even more cool than all your clans! You can disagree for sure, but people choose a clan by themselves ;) And the fact is most people joined sK are happy with their choice. Also, sK members play TUS singles and cups. Just be patient, and they will start clanners! :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline angus

You choose to play clanner, they no.

Offline Ray

Who would have guessed Maciej would post something like this here? Actually, I don't understand what the point is in making a clan and then not playing clanners either, but that's your business.

Offline JayX

OK, lets just get this all out in the open and cleared up. There is no need for any negativity here, but you seem to have formed an opinion that is not based around facts, like I said before some people clearly do not know sK or our members.

You guys need to understand before we got together and formed the nlF there was no such thing as a "community" here on Wormnet and all groups of people were referred to as "clans" whether they competed or not, a large portion of sK are original players, people who were on WA and WWP when the games first came out, we do things a little different to you because we are stubborn old men xD.

But make no mistake, sK was competing and winning cups and tournaments years before TUS ever opened. I'm not trying to be an ass here, but I feel I need to defend myself against some of the comments that have been made.

And until now we have not found a site which we feel is run well enough to interest us in competing. Our members have ALWAYS had freedom of choice, they can choose to compete or not, it's up to them.

The reason we signed up to TUS is to start playing singles/clanners and start competing again because I as an sK leader have faith in the people who run this site and the way it is set up so have advertised the option to the clan.

If an army is not at war does that then mean they are not an army? of course not, and the same applies here.

We play for fun and I enjoy TUS so have started playing it, it's really that simple

Even if sK would steal players, it was no problem. People have the right to choose their clan

sK being around will just add another angle to the community.

Welcome in guys :)

Ty Monkey, well said. Happy to be here :)

I don't understand what the point is in making a clan and then not playing clanners either, but that's your business.

Well the reason sK stopped competing in the first place was because the site we used to use on WWP (cbc-wwp.com) closed down.

We had worked for years building points and wins etc and then it was all gone. It kinda sucked the love out of it for us. Like all that time was wasted in a way. So we decided to just play fun games from then on, as the real reason we loved playing those games was not  just to win but to meet new people and have fun.

Siemka Maciej :D You are right! But people will always want to join sK cuz it's damn cool, and maybe even more cool than all your clans! You can disagree for sure, but people choose a clan by themselves ;) And the fact is most people joined sK are happy with their choice. Also, sK members play TUS singles and cups. Just be patient, and they will start clanners! :D

The voice of reason as always Stati   ;)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:55 AM by JayX »

Offline lalo

I have played cbc clanners a lot of times against sK/SADO back in the day, I don't see the point in having a clan if you're not going to play clanners, but as everyone agrees here, that's their choice. We can't do anything but give them a warm welcome  8).

Offline darKz

If I remember correctly CBC was up and running in its prime around 2005.. I know because I was there, showing the noobers how to play Elite and BnG.
And to be honest, I'm 99% sure that I never played a clan game vs sK - even though I was in "league clans" like LoR, kTC, bu, GoD..

Anyway I don't think sK is one of the clans that have been around for the longest time.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Ray

Hey JayX, that's really nice to hear! By the way, sK has this reputation because there are some members who openly advertis that sK never plays clanners.

I remember cbc too, it's very sad that it closed down, I really enjoyed playing there too and I understand your point saying it felt like wasted time, but that is an absolutely false idea and an extreme attitude. There is not only "no clanners" and "just for the points clanners", I play clanners because it's fun to play in a team against another team, but of course we play competitively, for the win, but the main point is that it's fun to play in a team, to work together.

And it's a lot more fun than funners because there is something at stake, there is a challenge and there always will be a challenge and that can keep you motivated to play the game.