Forums
April 27, 2024, 01:35 AM

Author Topic: The sK Toilet! (this is where the poop goes people!)  (Read 8320 times)

Offline Alien

I never said we were the first clan or anything, but we have been around without going inactive or closing and restarting the clan for many years. I don't know any others that have the same claim. I could be mistaken and there are a couple of others but I stand by what I said "sK is one of the oldest clans here" not a discussion.. it's fact mate, lets not argue.

I doubt it, let's leave it at that. :P
I doubt also,  end of discussion

and i dont so discussion isnt over ;] deal with it im pretty sure sK is older for show than cfc and prolly also than cf, maybe they never reached so many points in tus but who cares ;]

and they are older than  CKC, NBR, TDC, EIF, TEA, bS too right? wrong. deal with it

nobody said, that sK is the oldest clan of the whole worms history sock. ;p

Offline sock

didnt say anybody did  ;)   the list would be much bigger if that was the case
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 10:56 PM by sock »

Offline Alien

but your last msg sounds very much like you mean that or was that troll irony huahua...

Offline sock

but your last msg sounds very much like you mean that or was that troll irony huahua...

was simply a response to theredi's msg

Offline JayX

If I remember correctly CBC was up and running in its prime around 2005

It was, before that though I was the leader of the new Worm order xnWoxJayX, I left because my band signed a record deal, then when I returned I joined sK.

So maybe you remember me from there instead? possibly this is where confusion is coming from bro?

And greetings to you JayX, don't know if you remember me, it's been some years. :)

Chakka of course I remember bro! what clan were you in back then? I'm sure I even have memories of playing against you on CBC, I wish some of those guys were still around Mapa etc, some good people back in the day bro. Glad to see you are still here, hope you have been well man :)  (PS I think i was running the nWo back then.. man, old memories haha)

Well I'm drunk and bored of this endless circle of conversation so I say this!

It doesn't matter who is the "oldest clan" anyway, I was simply stating what I believe.
But show me a clan that has been active as a clan as long as we have, then show me 10 more and I will say "OK we are not one of the oldest clans here" You will not be able to do it. Just because you heard of "Clan ABC" before you heard of sK does not mean "Clan ABC" came first.

If you cannot provide solid PROOF then you are talking rubbish

The clans you mentioned I have not heard of (or dont know their history) so I cant comment, many clans came before us I know.. none of them are active that I know of and have stayed active. This is simply what I think, I have said show me proof, I may be wrong, but it really does not matter!

Lets just relax and have fun! why is that so difficult?  :-*

Ridiculous! xD
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:53 PM by JayX »

Offline JayX

Alien I think Sock was on our side, don't argue with him. We are outnumbered here as it is!

Soon we will be chased from TUS with burning torches and pitchforks! we are Frankensteins monster!  :'( :'( :'(

Offline chakkman

(PS I think i was running the nWo back then.. man, old memories haha)

That's right. :) Can't even remember which clan i was in back then... DX or aYs or so. Not rly worth mentioning heheh.

Lets just relax and have fun! why is that so difficult?  :-*

Ridiculous! xD

Completely normal on these forums that there are (always the same) people who gotta make up for their sorry ass lifes by acting arse on the internet... There should be some way of respect though towards the owners of the clan boards not to take those silly childish out-of-nothing arguments to their boards. On the other hand you always should be able to delete the crap so not that big of a problem i guess. :)

Offline philie

sK "ftw". f@#! the rest.

Offline JayX

That's right. :) Can't even remember which clan i was in back then... DX or aYs or so. Not rly worth mentioning heheh.

DX that was it!

Completely normal on these forums that there are (always the same) people who gotta make up for their sorry ass lifes by acting arse on the internet... There should be some way of respect though towards the owners of the clan boards not to take those silly childish out-of-nothing arguments to their boards. On the other hand you always should be able to delete the crap so not that big of a problem i guess. :)

I can delete them sure, but if people have a valid point I will let them speak, if only to let them prove to themselves that they actually have no point lol

sK "ftw". f@#! the rest.

Now that's something we can all agree on!.. right?

OK, maybe not xD

I agree with the sK ftw part at least ;)

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 12:45 AM by JayX »

Offline theredi

I never said we were the first clan or anything, but we have been around without going inactive or closing and restarting the clan for many years. I don't know any others that have the same claim. I could be mistaken and there are a couple of others but I stand by what I said "sK is one of the oldest clans here" not a discussion.. it's fact mate, lets not argue.

and i dont so discussion isnt over ;] deal with it im pretty sure sK is older for show than cfc and prolly also than cf, maybe they never reached so many points in tus but who cares ;]

and they are older than  CKC, NBR, TDC, EIF, TEA, bS too right? wrong. deal with it
???????????????
are u trying to be next ropa or what? im not wrong, and there is difference, cfc is not an old clan, the rest u just named are, whats ur problem? hahah :D

i dont have to deal with it, i simply KNOW IT, dont try to give me worms history lessons otherwise u a arrogant prick ;D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 01:28 AM by theredi »

Offline JayX

So much for the tryout section thread xD

Offline sock

???????????????
are u trying to be next ropa or what? im not wrong, and there is difference, cfc is not an old clan, the rest u just named are, whats ur problem? hahah :D

i dont have to deal with it, i simply KNOW IT, dont try to give me worms history lessons otherwise u a arrogant prick ;D
no thanks, but you might want to take a lesson on being overly presumptuous

edit: btw long live sK  :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 04:11 AM by sock »

Offline TheWalrus

???????????????

no thanks, but you might want to take a lesson on being overly presumptuous
Actually oldcock would be the guy to go to for worms history, hes been around as long and active as anyone really.  So he really would be the one to consult.  Not trying to troll, just saying the dude knows a lot.

Offline JayX

Well I have had to split this topic x)

Guys everybody wants to feel as though they "know a little more" than the person next to them. We could go round and round saying "I was here first, or he or she was" in truth there is no way to prove anything.

I said messages ago that if anyone could show proof of how long a clan has been here then please do, and nothing came forward. I know the main clans that were around WWP 5-6 years ago. None of them are here. That is all I was saying, nothing more. So lets not take a little comment to extremes.

Peace  :-*

P.S Sock is Oldsock? now that's a name a recognise, hope you're cool too bro, it's been ages since I heard that name, I didn't make the association :)

Offline lalo

???????????????

Did he mention cfc? anyway, most of cfc members have been playing for more than 8 years, so what? Who cares about oldschool contests.
Just for the record, Osito is the man PERIOD