Forums
May 04, 2024, 12:42 AM

Author Topic: The sK Toilet! (this is where the poop goes people!)  (Read 8364 times)

Offline JayX

Ahh sure playing, but I don't think that's what he was saying.

I have been playing better part of 8 years, as have Smokaz, Raiiz, Thor and others.

But we were not a clan back then. So sK is not 8 years old. Same applies to others. I meant what clan has been a clan and stayed together, active for a longer time.

And what's with the "PERIOD" stuff?

Dude relax, why is it so difficult to have a discussion. Talk a bit, listen a bit. Everybody has fun. Nobody wants to be yelled at for having an opinion. Even if it is wrong  ::)

Offline lalo

I was not talking to you, and I don't really know how long you have been playing and I don't really care either. I know you were on cbc and you even posted there some of the very same photos with the WWF wrestlers that you posted here.
To be honest, no one is going to remember sK here since there aren't too many wwp players that old, and on the other hand sK didn't have so much fame back in the day, at least for me and the well known players of CBC.
I can't remember if I have ever played clanners against you, but I do remember playing against clan SADO -esp. Rastasmokaz and another french- a lot of years ago.
And finally, nobody gives a damn about a clan that's more than 6 years-old but it's been inactive 5 and doesn't clanner, sK is not sfx afterall.

I wish you good luck to you and your clan with this comeback to worms  ::).

Offline JayX

I know you were not talking to me mate, I was simply saying lets have a discussion not argue with each other.

Is that really that unreasonable?

sK has not been inactive at any point, we simply stepped away from competition. and rastasmokaz is one of the leaders of sK...

You're talking about fame etc like you think that is why we are here. This whole thread started from me opening a tryouts thread to try and recruit more active TUS players so we can start to play clanners some more.

People seem to be losing the original point of the thread. I never came here and said "You all know who sK are, we are the oldest and best clan, we own you all, join us or die!" because i do not think any of those things. That simply came up in discussion.

People who know sK know we are all about fun. This is a game, games are to be played for fun. We have always been proud of the way our clan is run and the attitudes of the people within it. I do not need to defend myself against some of the things you have said as they are simply untrue and unfair of you to say.

sK is a clan for enjoyment, some people do not enjoy clanners. I guess you prefer a different style of play and a different attitude. I may not agree with you but I respect your right to say what you wish and play as you choose.

Please show the same respect to us.

Offline lalo

I'm sorry then, didn't want to sound disrespectful.
Cheers :)

Offline JayX

Ty, peace  :)

Offline theredi

ohhhhh so i am presumptuous here?? haha i just wanted to say that sk is older than cfc, correct me if im wrong, maybe i am but im pretty sure im not ;D u started that offtopic hmmmmmm

Offline darKz

SfX, CKC, TdC, bS, DwI, GIT, six (until just recently, R.I.P) - that's 7 clans of which I'm 100% sure that they've been around for longer than sK. There's some others I'm not 100% sure of, but you can work with that I guess. :)

Thing is, you can't come here and put up "facts" which aren't true. Some guys in this community, me included, have been around for a very long time (10th anniversary this month btw!!) and simply know it better. No offence really, just getting the facts straight. ;)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline angus

gj maciej with ur f@#!ing post, you made this shit hahaha

Please :D Sorry, can't find a pic for another clans, but it's an sK board! And sK = Peace, Love and no shit you trying to make here :-\

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline theredi

SfX, CKC, TdC, bS, DwI, GIT, six (until just recently, R.I.P) - that's 7 clans of which I'm 100% sure that they've been around for longer than sK. There's some others I'm not 100% sure of, but you can work with that I guess. :)

Thing is, you can't come here and put up "facts" which aren't true. Some guys in this community, me included, have been around for a very long time (10th anniversary this month btw!!) and simply know it better. No offence really, just getting the facts straight. ;)
we know that, no1 said anything different ;D the fact is only TdC and CKC are active so he said true, sK is one of the oldest LIVING clan he didint say THE OLDEST, just one of them u ppl dont get it??
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:18 PM by theredi »

Offline JayX

we know that, no1 said anything different ;D the fact is only TdC and CKC are active so he said true, sK is one of the oldest LIVING clan he didint say THE OLDEST, just one of them u ppl dont get it??

^ What he said

Congrats on your 10 years btw Darkz, did you have another name on cbc-wwp? because I don't remember you at all from there, and I have asked a couple of others too.. they say the same  ???
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:26 PM by JayX »

Offline darKz

I turned DarK into darKz like 3 years ago. I also used to play under German flag. :)

LoRxDarK, kTCxTyph0on (hi Tower xD), GoDxDarK, bulldark were the nicknames I used to use.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 04:09 PM by JayX »
~ Dubc 2010

Offline JayX

I turned DarK into darKz like 3 years ago. I also used to play under German flag. :)

LoRxDarK, kTCxTyph0on (hi Tower xD), GoDxDarK, bulldark were the nicknames I used to use.

Ahh sure, I remember you as LoRxDarK

I would have been xnWoxJayX at that time though I think. Me and South played a little with you I think, you and him were mates?

Could be getting confused though  ;D

Offline darKz

To be honest I don't know a South, and neither do I know you. Which is kind of strange. You weren't much of a league player I assume? Because the only funners I played with my clanmates.. Other than that, leagues only. I was still unbeaten at BnG when CBC got shut down I think. :P
~ Dubc 2010

Offline JayX

To be honest I don't know a South, and neither do I know you. Which is kind of strange. You weren't much of a league player I assume? Because the only funners I played with my clanmates.. Other than that, leagues only. I was still unbeaten at BnG when CBC got shut down I think. :P

I never really played BNG etc back on WWP, those were the days of wXw all day every day lol.

Did you never play cbs? I was ranked number one during a season there.