Forums
May 12, 2024, 11:37 AM

Author Topic: Played my last game of BnG today  (Read 9889 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Played my last game of BnG today
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2012, 11:14 AM »
The point is Komo that there were already people who had that information because it was told to them (regardless of the different amount of work put in to learn/master notching amongst the different notchers).

Who?

I don't know, but surely the the authors of the notching guides here shared their finds with others prior to posting here?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2012, 11:15 AM »
Notching guides lol, I can't believe what I am hearing lol.

I have absolutely nothing wrote down, everything I know is memory...

Can't believe some people use notes n stuff lol.

Offline Flori

« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2012, 11:33 AM »
You think some guy drew a notch guide on a paper, same size than screen, with indications ? XD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2012, 11:43 AM »
Notching guides lol, I can't believe what I am hearing lol.

I have absolutely nothing wrote down, everything I know is memory...

Can't believe some people use notes n stuff lol.

Komo for your own good put more effort into understanding people.

I'm speaking of the stuff people has written here, they are notching guides of sort to explain the details of notching to everyone, and more are coming apparently. You said you felt cheated because those people shared information that took you effort to learn, I was only highlighting the fact that you shouldn't feel cheated, at least not more than before, because whilst they have written all that down here for the convenience of non notchers willing to learn, that doesn't take away the fact that most likely they had already shared said information with their clanmates / friends, so what's changed?

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline cOke

« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2012, 12:04 PM »
lol komo you really are the master of mis-understanding/not reading things
HNN4EVA

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2012, 12:51 PM »
Well, I know what i'm on about lol  ;D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2012, 02:32 PM »
The point is Komo that there were already people who had that information because it was told to them (regardless of the different amount of work put in to learn/master notching amongst the different notchers).

Who?

I don't know, but surely the the authors of the notching guides here shared their finds with others prior to posting here?

Actually, no, the only person I talked intensively and in detail was with DarK aka René, (that's years ago when we actually met irl) but he knew about it already so we were on an even level. Because when I was playing active I measured it as a big achievement for myself since I didn't even knew notching (the term that is) existed I just sat down and told myself: There must be a pattern in BnG so I did all kinds of shots.

I don't think it's necessary to post all shots possible to notch, that would be too much hand holding. Of course LG needs a different notch table and not the map I provided, that's a no LG map. But if you are highly interested as a BnGer to learn even more, you can go from there and find it out yourself.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2012, 02:34 PM »

Who?

Actually, no

You can talk only for yourself.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2012, 03:49 PM »
Komo, I think nail was doing sarcasm :).
worm and learn

Offline Ramone

« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2012, 11:57 PM »
Quote from: Ramone
This Anubis notching guide is too complicated, someone's gonna reveal "the thumb technique" for the zillians and russians under 14 yrs old? ;x

Visual aids are also very useful if you want to win league BnG game! It's all down to simple math! There's an easy way to make a visual aid with a piece of paper, I can make a tutorial how to make it right here! Anyone interested?

They say there's a rule against visual aids, but it's not valid, it's just a hoax. It's the same as if we had a non smoking rule while playing - "It's not allowed to smoke while playing hysteria"! Lies, no one can control that.

So, if anyone wants to know how to notch and to use visual aids for a certain win in bng just PM me, I sell it cheap.
Be a champion! Only 19,99$

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2012, 08:32 AM »
I tried to make a complete visual aid (with the nade curve...) in order to show everyone where the "notching" nade would go in order to avoid notcher ! Unffortunately, it is just too long to take screenshot of everynotch possible and to draw it :D.
My point was to make it public in order to better avoid it. Also, who knows we could have think of making a rule to forbid max 4 sec shot.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2012, 02:22 PM »
You could just print out the map I made, no need to make so much effort. ;)

Offline Peja

« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2012, 01:16 PM »
avirex says:

did i really just read these 9 pages? holy shit... well yes, and no...  haha there were alot of komo, and ropa posts i just skimmed through.

this pretty much confirms what i have been saying all along, ropa.. your looking for any thread you can jump into and do you usually know it all posts, and debate your ass off, as if your some no-name lawyer who just caught his career changing case!...

except you were wrong on many things you said, im really not here to debate any of that, because i dont care to hear a post back from you...

i just want to say a couple of things-  everyone thinks that mm is full of notchers... (mainly because recently everyone likes to hate on mm, but thats cool, it only fuels us) everyone thinks Mablak came to mm and said ok guys, meet me in RH# on such and such time and date, and your all going to learn to notch if you like it or not, we are going to be top bng clan... "b2b who?" :DDDDDDDDDDDD

that never happened, i think it started in a game of ttrr, and i think it was free who was interested in getting tips...

Mablak made a post in mm private, and a little demonstration map that showed some angles, and distances (i would imagine just like anubis map, but i did not look at his)

mm gave it a try, we all were on the map at some point or another... i learned some of the angles, and for a very short lived moment i was determined to learn notching, but then i just decided i would rather play by feel.... (and me and shy are the best damn feel bnger team when we are feeling out game.... we almost took out komo and wormf00d in a 2v2 bng tourny.. that was epic for me... komo may not remember it tho lol)

as far as others learning, and practicing it i dont know what their reasoning was not to try it... shy was against it from the start i know that... not for the fact he is against notching, he is just more for feel bng, and laughed at all the numbers angles etc.

the only mm member, as everyone can see (yet still say all of mm is notchers) that got into notching is barman, and no1 is trying to hide that... barmans brain is like a sponge, he took these numbers and ran with them, he started posting distances and shots and crazy shit that i dont think mablak ever even considered...

in our private forum we have a bng topic that is loaded with shit 75% of this community would never even bother reading if it was released...  not to mention understand.

so anyone that thinks ok that this golden information that anub released is their ticket to bng fame... guess again...  im sure some of you took the map and got bored of it in 10 minutes... maybe others in an hour, some maybe will last a day....

but if you really wanna be great, be prepaired to spend a week+ and many hours dedicated to this practice, and then you earned it!!   its not like anything is just given to you with notching...

you guys are comparing notching with xspeed its retarded.

i will be out of the entire community... no more then 5 of you take the time its needed to learn notching after this thread...

all that will happen is exactly what i think it was maddogg said....  its going to turn into a 4s full power f@#!fest of people now thinking they are pro cuz they can hit that shot each and every time.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline HHC

« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2012, 02:12 PM »
Avirex is banned for a reason Peja. Kinda circumvents the ban when you post on his behalf doesn't it?

Offline Peja

« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2012, 02:20 PM »
its about freedom of speech, you know?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s