Forums
May 06, 2024, 08:52 PM

Author Topic: got a problem  (Read 3672 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: got a problem
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 07:52 PM »
You can? Ok! I can't!!!! SM0K also Can't!! Husk also Can't, BaNca also can't!!!! AND Many many others that I helped could host after doing it, pfft.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 07:58 PM »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:01 PM by AlTarf »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 08:05 PM »
I am not insulting anyone here too...
WormKit integrated? Yes, but WormNat2, no.
What makes you available to host is WormNat2 modules and packets, WormKit.exe was only a loader of these modules.
I couldnt host here without installing these modules, and so does Husk and as I wrote above, many others that I've helped.
About the message popping up, happenned to me aswell, but noone of them were wormnat2 related modules but RubberWorm and NickFix modules.
Considering that, I guide him to correct way if he CAN NOT host, like Husk and others, that could host perfectly and we played some rubber bng with 9 sec granades, lol.

About the link: Yes it comes with WormKit.exe but I perfeclty wrote that he would only drop these 3 files which are the wormnat2 modules.
I think we are done now... Maybe you has opened ports of router if its madhook i duno,

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 08:09 PM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 02:33 AM by AlTarf »

Offline Alien

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 08:14 PM »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 08:15 PM »
Dude I believe you, I am just making sure that these Modules DOES help YES.
Ok if you can host, I'm not saying that you was lying or something, I'm just defending myself here, because you said these modules are useless, but they aren't they helped me and others, that's all.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline sm0k

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 08:21 PM »
ok thanx for this info .. i ll try it soon ..
any idea about my minimalize problem?  as i said .. i could always minimalize my game .. someday i just started w:a .. and it stoped to work .. idk why

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 08:25 PM »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:02 PM by AlTarf »

Offline sm0k

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 08:31 PM »
well , i had v3.6 .. and coudnt host .. after i tried new patch it didnt work as well.  i reinstalled game too etc .. nothing helps.  tried evrything with wk and without. even closed firewall.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013, 08:32 PM »
Yea, mistery.
We made some test and AlTarf can host normally, like lot of wormers without using wormnat.
He already told me sorry for all the discussion.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 08:40 PM »
well , i had v3.6 .. and coudnt host .. after i tried new patch it didnt work as well.  i reinstalled game too etc .. nothing helps.  tried evrything with wk and without. even closed firewall.

sm0k can you uninstall your W:A and go to the folder where you installed and delete manually all the files that don't get deleted, please?
Then Install your W:A again, install lastest update and then drop all these modules (modules attached), in your Worms Armageddon folder, go to advenced options and check "Load WormKit modules" then restart the game, and try hosting, please?
Good luck, that's all I know.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 09:52 PM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline sm0k

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 09:00 PM »
i tried evrything .. nothing works :/ cant host FUUUU xd

im still interesting why i cant minimalize my worms .. ot worked before too ..  maybe something worong with my laptop ..

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 09:08 PM »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:03 PM by AlTarf »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 09:09 PM »
I tried joining but your ip was your network's ip, not wormnat's wire ip, something is wrong.

1- Did you paste the entire folder called "Modules" or only the modules? Drop the modules there only.
2 - Host a LAN match and in the lobby type /version , look if it appears 3.7.0.0, just saying because guuuria had this issue, she updated her game but in-game still 3.6.0.0, she got it done by installing the update lot of times in a row.. good luck.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline sm0k

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 09:14 PM »
altarf i got that anto soemthing thing ^^

ok kale , i try