Forums
May 12, 2024, 07:16 PM

Author Topic: Help with new PC for WA.  (Read 4628 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Help with new PC for WA.
« on: April 16, 2015, 01:03 PM »
Looking for help in purchasing a new PC specifically for WA, one that doesn't lag, the only thing I want installed on it is WA and WA related stuff.

My budget is £400, I don't need a super computer so the less money I use the better, I only need it for WA.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Offline XanKriegor

Re: Help with new PC for WA.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 01:17 PM »
Mapmaking will be performed on this computer too?

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 01:30 PM »
Buy any pc with SSD and iam sure this will run fine.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 01:30 PM »
Maybe, I use paint shop pro 7 portable, so don't need anything mad to work with that.

Looking for something more specific than that lol.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 01:35 PM »
If so, add more RAM, i have 1.5Gb on my laptop and sometimes its not enough for PSP.

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 02:02 PM »
Maybe, I use paint shop pro 7 portable, so don't need anything mad to work with that.

Looking for something more specific than that lol.

Lol ye but mate to run WA... no need to much.

Well ok my desktop is a AMD octacore with 16GB ram , SSD 256 GB and Graphic card with 2GB and 256bit, My WA runs in a way that at the start.... the simbol that load b4 game start.. i dont even see it.. i click start and it goes to screen of game i just hear a prrrrrrrrrru.

Cant go wrong with a configuration like this komo.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 02:14 PM »
I was hoping someone could find a good deal for me on amazon or ebay or something, I suck at finding that shit...

Btw nino, you really make me laugh at times, as a person who constantly beatboxes and imitates sounds a lot, imagining you going "prrrrrrrrrru" is just priceless :D I do that too lol :P

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 02:18 PM »
I was hoping someone could find a good deal for me on amazon or ebay or something, I suck at finding that shit...

Btw nino, you really make me laugh at times, as a person who constantly beatboxes and imitates sounds a lot, imagining you going "prrrrrrrrrru" is just priceless :D I do that too lol :P

ahuahuahua i cant help you then, cos dunno what site to seach and stuff, if you where he, i could designate any slave to make this job for you.

i would say " slave find a PC for komo!!!" and he "prrrrrrrut" - "there is, king!!!"

Offline Tomi

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 02:43 PM »
Can you link a website with prices (some english web shop)? :D Do you want to buy monitor, pc case, hard drive (however ssd is muuch better), keyboard, mouse or can you use any old stuff from old computer?  Btw AMD APUs are cool solutions for cheap, but good PCs. Mine is that. Here from 400 pounds you could by a PC that can also make you lunch xD
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:45 PM by Tomi »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 03:01 PM »
Tomi are you asking if I know any sites, or can I find any sites? I'll answer the 1st one, I don't know any :D

Offline Tomi

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 03:18 PM »
ok, but i had more questions xd

btw at https://www.aria.co.uk i made just fast a pc for 413 pounds : motherboard, processor (AMD A8-7600), 8gb memory, 500w power supply, pc case, 256gb ssd and a cpu cooler. (All items are from good brands). It's more than 400 pounds, but can be made under 400 with 4gb memory and maybe a cheaper pc case.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 04:05 PM by Tomi »

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 04:39 PM »
I ordered computer to. Hope it arrives next week :P

here parts what i take.

http://aijaa.com/SVWT8R

Offline avirex

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 07:49 PM »
Ok, ask :D

he already did ask, komo..

he wants to know in your budget of 400, do you also need to buy monitor,mouse, keyboard, etc...

or are you just looking for a deal on the 'brain' of the PC?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2015, 08:37 PM »
Can you link a website with prices (some english web shop)? :D Do you want to buy monitor, pc case, hard drive (however ssd is muuch better), keyboard, mouse or can you use any old stuff from old computer?  Btw AMD APUs are cool solutions for cheap, but good PCs. Mine is that. Here from 400 pounds you could by a PC that can also make you lunch xD

Well, when I seen this post originally it just asked for some links.

Anyway, I have keyboard, mouse, monitors etc.

I just need the PC and it's internals, I honestly don't know any websites from UK sorry :/