Forums
May 01, 2024, 09:59 PM

Author Topic: 10 cheating  (Read 15348 times)

Offline Nullum

Re: 10 cheating
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2012, 08:45 AM »
Nullum you need to stop posting in this thread. I know you're the OP, but that fact, and the fact that this thread is now relevant is only a coincidence, so please don't keep on getting hyped up, you're spreading a lot of BS.

Let me give you one of example why I post this thread: :-\
How should I play TUS kaos, when opponent can see my invisible worms? ???
Or should I keep secret about that, and make fun of TUS? ???

I just wonder why many ppl don't support about it, but seems already many ppl love to cheating, and not is interested find a solution on it. :o

GGz

EDIT: You don't need to answer on that question...

Offline Lex

« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2012, 09:28 AM »
I agree that's a problem and something needs to be done.  Removing invisibility from the scheme is a sad workaround, but if the problem is widespread enough, it should probably be taken into consideration, at least as a temporary measure until a real solution exists.

With the way WA currently works, it's impossible to completely prevent a local user from reading the worm location data during invisibility.  With current cheat systems, it's probably done as a side effect of getting the game engine to play the game as if it was playing a replay.  However, even if that was somehow prevented, the worm location data would be trivial to track and display positionally on-screen with an external program for an experienced cheat programmer.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:52 AM by Lex »

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2012, 10:50 AM »
Well, I think they're not that many who could or would do cheats like these though and I think pretty much everyone knows who it was who made this mess. It would be very clever of him to simply quietly provide the cheat dll's to l3x and Cybershadow so that maybe they can at least try block them out in the future with a new patch maybe.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2012, 10:59 AM »
Why are you all saying the exact same thing, with different words? Stop being parrots !

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2012, 11:15 AM »
Why are you all saying the exact same thing, with different words? Stop being parrots !

Because the man responsible is slow to get the hint.

Offline avirex

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2012, 01:05 PM »
Yea komo, makes mr wonder about times i have dropped too :)

Anuway, its ecouraginv that lex and cs postes and cs and dc are workin on this problem.. But im still convinced this thread has done mpre harm then good.. Hopefully this mess is cleared soon.. Gl hf

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2012, 03:47 PM »
Nullum you need to stop posting in this thread. I know you're the OP, but that fact, and the fact that this thread is now relevant is only a coincidence, so please don't keep on getting hyped up, you're spreading a lot of BS.

Let me give you one of example why I post this thread: :-\
How should I play TUS kaos, when opponent can see my invisible worms? ???
Or should I keep secret about that, and make fun of TUS? ???

I just wonder why many ppl don't support about it, but seems already many ppl love to cheating, and not is interested find a solution on it. :o

GGz

EDIT: You don't need to answer on that question...

why are you so anticheating but you won't let us know who the cheaters are? that's not fair if some of us will continue to play them and not know they are cheating.. give us the names
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2012, 10:09 PM »

why are you so anticheating but you won't let us know who the cheaters are? that's not fair if some of us will continue to play them and not know they are cheating.. give us the names

Lack of communication is certainly a problem it does seem.
I mean, why hasn't StepS posted in this thread yet? he talks with some of the hack authors regularly, they interchange favors (not sure which of the parts knees down)... Maybe he just doesn't give a f@#!, doesn't want to be caught, or wants to play mystery man.
It must be nice to have someone use a league and post in your forums when he shows such willingness to give something in return, as opposed to say... support the cheaters?

Not accusing, but wouldn't he be a huge dick if he did?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2012, 12:35 AM »

I keep asking myself, why noone spoke about StepS in this topic yet,
he probably know alot about those modules.

Yes, or contact with them, as ropa said.
 I'm not saying that he created those modules, but he could post here and explain
some stuff to us, but if he know something about the creators will never say.    :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Ramone

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2012, 09:35 AM »
It's good to talk.

Considering the number of people who voted, I don't think this thread will reach that many people's eyes. And it's definitely important enough to talk about, since there was plenty of disagreement on the subject, and it impacts the game.

you may disagree as much as you want. But cheaters will cheat. And you can't do anything about this. This is life.

So StepS have told U already: "you can't do anything about this. This is life."

/All the fingers are pointed into StepS.
Booyah!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2012, 10:15 AM »
It's good to talk.

Considering the number of people who voted, I don't think this thread will reach that many people's eyes. And it's definitely important enough to talk about, since there was plenty of disagreement on the subject, and it impacts the game.

you may disagree as much as you want. But cheaters will cheat. And you can't do anything about this. This is life.

Booyah!

I don't think StepS made any of these hacks, he's not that smart
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2012, 10:17 AM »
It's good to talk.

Booyah!

Well you can do something about it, if I was a millionaire, then i'd have the time/money/resources to pay people to find these hackers, then i'd personally hunt them down and put them in hospital or worse :)

It's not a joke, but I ain't that rich and don't have that much time, so it doesn't bother me much.

« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2012, 10:19 AM »
Would make you stop being a millionaire at some point in the very near future, though

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2012, 10:20 AM »
Would make you stop being a millionaire at some point in the very near future, though

Money well spent xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2012, 10:26 AM »
It's good to talk.

Booyah!

Well you can do something about it, if I was a millionaire, then i'd have the time/money/resources to pay people to find these hackers, then i'd personally hunt them down and put them in hospital or worse :)

It's not a joke, but I ain't that rich and don't have that much time, so it doesn't bother me much.

Komo, it shouldn't require any money. It's pretty obvious right now that there are a few people here that are supportive of the cheats. They post, they play, they're even in clans.

They might just want to experiment, get attention or have fun. Their reasons are irrelevant, they have information, they are not willing to share it because for them, they rather have their little fun at the expense of the community than actually be a part of it and help solve the problem or possible upcoming situations.

These guys deserve no respect, they need to realize that, whilst they're cheaters (in whatever way) they're not welcome here.

Eat a bag full of dicks.