Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:03 PM

Author Topic: 10 cheating  (Read 15359 times)

Re: 10 cheating
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2012, 04:43 PM »
Ohh harpy, you opened my eyes.
there are hidden limons but nowhere can I see greater speculation.

what a great aphorism he use, imagine limons as cheaters, and when they are hidden you cant catch them. Any limon is sour like cheater so you cant eat them, you're the most brilliant philosopher of whom I have ever heard, give me your master-card number or what do you have, I must donate you money for that

Offline barman

« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2012, 05:15 PM »
I always wonder whether harpy has poor communicative skills or just extremely surreal sense of humor
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline harpy

« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2012, 06:34 PM »
I always wonder whether harpy has poor communicative skills or just extremely surreal sense of humor

:) harpy is verry cool my birthday  is 22.6   :-*
it,s sample my energy`s is absolute, but do not get me wrong  ;)
but is complicated to  :-\  (I have two large square conjunct corners homes, mystic rectangle,Sword of Damocles and the axis 0 `0can  0`0cap and few trine (that is absolute ))
many contradictions make me a little brb, I'm always the soul of the company and I am very funny.
always build my friendships not before scolding or condense with someone that's man's world and it is accepted, at least in Bulgaria. not doing it on purpose, you know the story of the wolf  8)
all good dudes ¬ ~ cheers  8) :-X

Offline darKz

« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2012, 06:50 PM »
all good dudes ¬ ~ cheers  8) :-X

You sure? :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2012, 06:58 PM »
lol harpy is sick xd

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline harpy

« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2012, 07:01 PM »

Offline nino

« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2012, 07:47 PM »
hauhauhauha funny as hell!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Nullum

« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2012, 10:41 AM »
Well, I think they're not that many who could or would do cheats like these though and I think pretty much everyone knows who it was who made this mess. It would be very clever of him to simply quietly provide the cheat dll's to l3x and Cybershadow so that maybe they can at least try block them out in the future with a new patch maybe.
CS can block these cheat, but I bet new cheat will unblock again, example wkRubber.dll don't work but wkRubber31.dll works.

So I said like a parrot again: Solution is disable/block damn damn da da daamn da daaaam wormkit.exe on next update. :D

why are you so anticheating but you won't let us know who the cheaters are? that's not fair if some of us will continue to play them and not know they are cheating.. give us the names
It not sW business to mention names. :D

But I kan just say, I did not get these files from Steps since it's someone mention the name Steps.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2012, 11:26 AM »
Well, I think they're not that many who could or would do cheats like these though and I think pretty much everyone knows who it was who made this mess. It would be very clever of him to simply quietly provide the cheat dll's to l3x and Cybershadow so that maybe they can at least try block them out in the future with a new patch maybe.
CS can block these cheat, but I bet new cheat will unblock again, example wkRubber.dll don't work but wkRubber31.dll works.

So I said like a parrot again: Solution is disable/block damn damn da da daamn da daaaam wormkit.exe on next update. :D

why are you so anticheating but you won't let us know who the cheaters are? that's not fair if some of us will continue to play them and not know they are cheating.. give us the names
It not sW business to mention names. :D

But I kan just say, I did not get these files from Steps since it's someone mention the name Steps.

CS has already stated how disabling wormkit solves nothing.
At this point you have two reasonable options:
a) learn to read
b) stop posting
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2012, 11:28 AM »
Nullum you didn't get the wormkit concept. Even if CS disable it, it can be easily rewritten. The people who have written these cheat modules, can write wormkit.exe as well. It can't be disabled.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:32 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2012, 11:28 AM »

Have some Franpa alerts.

Offline Nullum

« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2012, 12:23 PM »
Nullum you didn't get the wormkit concept. Even if CS disable it, it can be easily rewritten. The people who have written these cheat modules, can write wormkit.exe as well. It can't be disabled.
Yep it sad wormkit.exe should never came out to WA, but at least we should try to block it anyway, even It can be rewritten by others, but I bet CS wanna keep his own wormkit.exe with his own modules in next update, that is that I am against too. I can give you a example, I know how to change in dll files, but I don't know how to change in wa.exe or even wormkit.exe because it is too big for me.

Offline Husk

« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2012, 12:38 PM »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2012, 10:17 PM »
I don't think StepS made any of these hacks, he's not that smart
I don't think that he made them either, but everyone knows that he always had a great enthusiasm to distribute them. So, he's not a saint either? Imo, creating hack is one half of a job and distributing it is the other half.
But ok, I see that no one wants to bring any names here.. Lets just rather blame CS for his inability to fix it in the new update! ;x [irony]

Btw, would 4.0 give a solution to this?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2012, 10:16 AM »
Yeah StepS is single handedly doing a lot of harm to this community, people need to realize this and frown upon his attitude in a more active way
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.