Forums
April 27, 2024, 10:11 PM

Author Topic: About AHK  (Read 21038 times)

Offline Immortal

About AHK
« on: August 22, 2011, 03:08 PM »
Hi  :D

For those who want to be sure they don't play with a cheater using AHK, I made a Project X script. It writes a .txt file on W:A directory called anticheatlog.txt, full of :

The Worm General Wisetried cheated @ frame 912
The Worm General Wisetried cheated @ frame 913
The Worm General Wisetried cheated @ frame 914
The Worm General Wisetried cheated @ frame 915

You can be 90% sure the player cheats if you see that. 10% because sometimes the players can be really fast with fr. But using AHK 1sec would show ~20 lines of this, so there's no doubt.

Add this library to any .pxs scheme (Libraries window when you use the PXSchemeEditor). To check replays using it, you have to directly change the .WAGame file and it's not the best way. I'm trying to find another way to do it.

I'll check sm0k games and other suspected replays, I'm so curious  :P

Edit : forgot to say thanks to zed for his help on testing, and scriptin' too, sorry zed  :D)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:21 PM by Immortal »

Offline Alien

Re: About AHK
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 03:09 PM »
nice !

Offline sm0k

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 03:12 PM »
i dont know that px stuff well just played some games.. but its possible to check replays? not just that games that are playing right now. would be cool

gj greetz

Offline Immortal

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 03:14 PM »
i dont know that px stuff well just played some games.. but its possible to check replays? not just that games that are playing right now. would be cool

gj greetz

To check replays using it, you have to directly change the .WAGame file and it's not the best way. I'm trying to find another way to do it.

And thanks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 04:52 PM »
yeah, check some of the accused, and let us know what your results are..   

good work either way

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 05:02 PM »
theres any chance to it acuse someone is cheating when the person isnot, just cos fast taps?

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Immortal

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 05:09 PM »
It's easy to do difference between fast taps and cheats on the logs, very easy. I will check replays of accused peoples and give you results tomorrow.

Offline darKz

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 05:20 PM »
I said this before and I'll say it again... You can't be sure that someone cheats just because he presses space in 2 consecutive frames. I know several players who can do that legit, yet your script/module/whatever would render them as cheaters.

It's a nice effort really but the method is flawed, we need to think of a different way.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Immortal

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 05:28 PM »
I said this before and I'll say it again... You can't be sure that someone cheats just because he presses space in 2 consecutive frames. I know several players who can do that legit, yet your script/module/whatever would render them as cheaters.

It's a nice effort really but the method is flawed, we need to think of a different way.
Needs to test with one of these players D:
I tried with fr and used 2 spaces as fast as I can. It renders me as a cheater very rarely.

Offline darKz

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 05:37 PM »
Very rarely? Did you use 2 fingers before?
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Immortal

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 05:39 PM »
Very rarely? Did you use 2 fingers before?
Yes, but not that much.
Any fr pro to test with meh?

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 05:49 PM »
i dont think that anyone could do those "perfect" taps for like every tap
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Camper

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 06:02 PM »
Darkz, if I did not know you I would say you were cheater! :D

Offline Guaton

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 06:03 PM »
i tried it 3 times , first time with space bar , got nothing on the .txt , empty

second and third time i tried with keychanger  , and ...  got nothing on the text log  :uu

i tried my fastest taps ( im not at my best with rope... but well..) and got an empty .txt

i would like to try with ahk , but i dont have it and dunno where to download it

Offline darKz

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 06:13 PM »
You guys seem to be forgetting that the AHK script is not a tapping script. It's changing the mechanics, which doesn't guarantee super fast taps..
~ Dubc 2010