Forums
May 04, 2024, 09:41 AM

Author Topic: About AHK  (Read 21198 times)

Offline avirex

Re: About AHK
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 08:49 PM »
im hardly trying to get you mad...

but the way you are saying its not good proof seems suspicious, im obviously not the only one to think that...

the point is, if your old replays detect cheating... and your little warmer replay here you have does not.. your a cheater...

if you none of your replays detect cheating, and you know they wont.. then you have nothing to worry about, so stop acting suspect

Offline darKz

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 09:08 PM »
How about you stop accusing me out of the blue then? Do we have a deal?

The only thing I said is that this whatever-it-is isn't 100% accurate and may mislead people to think someone is a cheater when he isn't.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Immortal

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011, 09:16 PM »
With the help of Entuser I will analyze all the replays you posted here and post result as soon as I finish them.
Actually, I'm doing some experiments with Keycodes and see if they'll work though I'm sure for 80% they won't. If it doesn't work, I'll think about improving it to get more chances for a good log.

I tested with Maciej. I didn't use fr kc or AHK, the anticheat didn't report anything for me.
For Maciej it worked, 90% of the report was true. Other ones were with a really fast KC tapping.

@DarkZ : I said 1000 times it's easy to do difference between a log of cheater and a log of FR user.

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2011, 09:26 PM »
I made a Project X script
We've made.
Just correcting :D

Offline darKz

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2011, 09:27 PM »
@DarkZ : I said 1000 times it's easy to do difference between a log of cheater and a log of FR user.
You guys go on your witch hunt without me.

I'd also like it if you checked a replay of Mablak, just for the sake of it.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Immortal

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2011, 09:28 PM »
I made a Project X script
We've made.
Just correcting :D
Edit : forgot to say thanks to zed for his help on testing, and scriptin' too, sorry zed  :D)
:P

Offline Peja

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2011, 09:49 PM »
sry but wtf is going here. some of you keep saying its useful to caught someone. all we know is that we got false alarm, 10 % is a very high number.  imo it just changes nothing, its like before.
your programm only counts the taps someone is making (rene told me that, correct me if its wrong) we all know its possible to tap f@#!in fast. anyway i think this programm will create alot of porblems and false alarms.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:52 PM by Peja »
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2011, 09:52 PM »
sry but wtf is going here. some of you keep saying its useful to caught someone. all we know is that we got false alarm, 10 % is a very high number.  imo it just changes nothing, its like before.
your programm only counts the taps someone is making (rene told me that, correct me if its wrong) we all know its possible to tap f@#!in fast. anyway i think this programm will create alot of porblems and false alarms.

10% is nothing considering the amount of replays we have for each player
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Immortal

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2011, 09:58 PM »
your programm only counts the taps someone is making (rene told me that, correct me if its wrong)
It checks speed of taps.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2011, 10:38 PM »
It checks speed of taps.

I think you mean something else. Something like "it checks the time space needs to be released before it can be activated again". Because checking the speed wouldn't make any sense at all.

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2011, 10:40 PM »
I just want to add a tip for the logic:

(If the player cheats => the PX script will detect him)

!=

(If the PX detects some cheating => The player is cheating)

I'm not saying how the Immortal's script works, just I'm adding something for to be considered.

Offline Immortal

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2011, 10:47 PM »
It checks speed of taps.

I think you mean something else. Something like "it checks the time space needs to be released before it can be activated again". Because checking the speed wouldn't make any sense at all.

Well, the maximum taps speed is 2 spaces pressed in 2 frames. This happens very rarely on FR but it ALWAYS happens on the famous AHK script. This anticheats writes on a .txt when this happens with the exact frame where it happened.
Just check the script if you're a C++ coder.

I just want to add a tip for the logic:

(If the player cheats => the PX script will detect him)

!=

(If the PX detects some cheating => The player is cheating)

I'm not saying how the Immortal's script works, just I'm adding something for to be considered.

<3

Offline chakkman

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2011, 10:53 PM »
It checks speed of taps.

Well, the maximum taps speed is 2 spaces pressed in 2 frames. This happens very rarely on FR but it ALWAYS happens on the famous AHK script. This anticheats writes on a .txt when this happens with the exact frame where it happened.

I see, sounds reasonable to me. :)

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2011, 11:13 PM »
If it really works, then you have done a great job. :)
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 01:12 AM »
What about people who are not using ahk to tap super fast and only to rope normally? Will it catch that?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper