Forums
April 26, 2024, 07:29 AM

Author Topic: About AHK  (Read 21001 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: About AHK
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2011, 06:53 AM »
What about people who are not using ahk to tap super fast and only to rope normally? Will it catch that?

nope
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2011, 12:46 PM »
You should try it on this kinda famous replay.  :D
* 2004-12-06_06[1].05.34__Online__Mablak__sCalAnubis.rar (95.88 kB - downloaded 62 times.)

Offline sm0k

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2011, 03:14 PM »
What about people who are not using ahk to tap super fast and only to rope normally? Will it catch that?

imo: Well, the maximum taps speed is 2 spaces pressed in 2 frames.

so i guess if there are lower frams = ahk or smthng else
well idk about that thing xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2011, 04:59 PM »
so, immortal.. i thought you were going to post your results of all the suspicious replays? :X

Offline Immortal

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2011, 05:13 PM »
so, immortal.. i thought you were going to post your results of all the suspicious replays? :X
Complicated D:
It worked for me with PX replays by editing directly the replay with notepad, and it requires searching.
For w:a replays, I thought it would work, but it doesn't, I'm looking for a way with entuser..  :(
There must be something I can do for it.

Offline avirex

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2011, 05:25 PM »
i hope so, good luck.

Offline darKz

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 09:00 PM »
We're posting this 1h warmer which we just had hoping you can tell us which one of us cheated, Immortal. Enjoy. :)

Edit: We played it using PX so you can actually analyze it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:03 PM by darKz »
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2011, 09:25 PM »
This seems like its going to make a lot of people nervous.  Looking forward to the results.

Offline avirex

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2011, 03:45 AM »
it seems like it already made some nervous
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:47 AM by avirex »

Offline darKz

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2011, 04:41 AM »
Use your sheer logic avi: What does AHK do? What does this PX script do? Will the PX script help catch AHK script users?

We're only trying to show you guys that it's not going to help at all, which, if you used your brain, is obvious enough without us showing it.

I don't need to justify my posts here, you keep thinking this script is going to bring salvation to the world of worms. :D
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2011, 04:50 AM »
darkz, your either a cheater, or covering up for your cheater friends, because ever since this thread came out you have been nothing but suspect....

you get so defensive you might as well be guilty.

Offline darKz

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2011, 04:58 AM »
I'm done here. It seems like you're just not smart enough to see facts when they jump you into your face. :D
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2011, 05:11 AM »
i feel your the one not smart enough to see the facts.... having AHK active while playing worms is not cheating....

i dont finer roll, i can have AHK on from now until i quit worms, i will never be bypassing the space bar timing...

but those who finger roll, and use AHK to bypass the f@#!ing games space bar timing is cheating... what dont u get?

seems you have something to hide darkz, i really hope im wrong... but the way your acting is totally suspect.

and im glad your done here, just let time tell the truth. good luck

Offline darKz

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2011, 06:11 AM »
I just had a chat with avi and realized that he doesn't know what he's talking about. On top of that he went offline in the middle of our discussion which makes him a legitimate suspect of being a pussy. IMO of course.

Anyway I think lots of you don't get my point, like avi. So I'm using my awesome paint skills as a last resort to try and show you what I mean.

This piece of art speaks for itself I guess. It's what AHK does to your space delay, immediately set it to 0 every time you press space. If you still don't understand then I really can't help you.

The most important question now is. Do you realize that the process of holding down one space and pressing the other space is very likely to happen in a larger time frame than 0.02 seconds?

What makes you think it's all happening in two frames?

And once you come to realize that I'm right, how does this PX script help detecting AHK script users?
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2011, 06:51 AM »
but those who finger roll, and use AHK to bypass the f@#!ing games space bar timing is cheating... what dont u get?

How is using FR cheating? I don't see how using your own body for a physical game (TTRR) is cheating... Heck I could rope with my toes if I want and it wouldn't be cheating, it'd be stupid lol, but not cheating...

AHK, totally with you there...

Rene, LOL !!! Nice paintpro xD