Forums
April 30, 2024, 12:38 AM

Author Topic: hey guys  (Read 2504 times)

Offline franz

Re: hey guys
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2010, 07:22 PM »
Oi Turan, I'm surprised to read you here. Would be a good moment for a comeback, an Elite-League will starting soon :D

And its time some germans making a comeback, nowadays its almost a german- free wormsworld (comparing years ago). I hope you starting a comeback, I really hope :)

Also I still hope others come back like Soldier61, Chocoyote, LopDarkAngel, NoFear, Bolf, Tweenies, Spalding, JiP, Rebell, White Rabbit etc. But this will be a dream for the most of them. ^^ Good old Giga time, I rly miss it.

ahhh Giga.. you made me check my old Giga replays, and omg this one vs Soldier61 was so funny.  I really miss elite+moles! :)
* 2005-08-11 17.47.15 [Online] CF``soldier61``, six-Flowing.WAgame (87.13 kB - downloaded 39 times.)

Offline HHC

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 07:24 PM »
hey turan  :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 07:30 PM »
ahhh Giga.. you made me check my old Giga replays, and omg this one vs Soldier61 was so funny.  I really miss elite+moles! :)
[attachment=1]

lmfaoed @ replay xDDDD

Offline SPW

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 08:57 PM »
haha rly funny game :D

sometimes I'm missing mowls, was a nice way to climb etc.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 09:16 PM »
Moles,  HHC secret wep ;P

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2010, 10:47 PM »
 that game was silly to watch.. thats all u guys did was mole lol

i never knew moles were in elite back in the day.. all i did was rope at the time.. i was on strike against playing elite matches ;)...

so, why did they take moles out of the game?? having 1 mole in elite might be funn..... unlimited is obviously over the tope.. but 1 mole per elite could be interesting...

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2010, 11:03 PM »
lolol mole shopper. and they had only 3 sgs:o
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline darKz

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2010, 12:19 AM »
that game was silly to watch.. thats all u guys did was mole lol

i never knew moles were in elite back in the day.. all i did was rope at the time.. i was on strike against playing elite matches ;)...

so, why did they take moles out of the game?? having 1 mole in elite might be funn..... unlimited is obviously over the tope.. but 1 mole per elite could be interesting...

It's not Elite, it's the Gigaliga scheme.. That's why there are moles in it and the shotguns are limited, they only made some slight changes to the Elite scheme but it was really fun. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2010, 12:46 AM »
Basically the people at Giga thought:

Ok we can't just play the well balanced Elite scheme, we need to introduce something new even though it's a 1:1 copy of the same scheme because we can't admit that there already schemes that are good enough to be effective as a competitive scheme such as elite so we need to add moles and do minor things and then we can call it Giga scheme.

I always had to do an inner facepalm when I thought of Giga scheme because it was so ridiculous copied from elite.

Ah yeah, hi Sören. =)

Offline Turan

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2010, 10:11 AM »
hey guys thanks for the warm welcome, since i moved together with my girlfriend there are two limitations to come

1st: we still dont have internet access (i heard one third of the world population has)
2nd: my girlfriend hates computer games

however, i ll try to catch some of you for games. i wasnt really aware that tus is that active since fb died.

and yes the gigaliga scheme sucked!!

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2010, 11:19 AM »
lol turan

1st  internet is something that even my slaves has nowadays.

2nd we dont want own your gf at worms,  so np if she h8 computer games xDDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Turan

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2010, 02:35 PM »
lol turan

1st  internet is something that even my slaves has nowadays.

2nd we dont want own your gf at worms,  so np if she h8 computer games xDDDD

nino, she would not try it in a thousand years, and i would not let her...

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2010, 03:34 PM »
Come on turan!! I want to tus super sheep race her!

Offline Turan

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2010, 06:34 AM »
no avirex, i ll train our son for that ;)