Forums
April 27, 2024, 06:13 PM

Author Topic: Statik aliasing  (Read 14860 times)

Offline nino

Re: Statik aliasing
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 05:38 PM »
Im sick off to protect my self. I just hope MonkeyIsland make a decision soon and close this topic!

Are you dumb or what, you were the one who opened the thread accusing statik of aliasing, and now u r asking for MI to close the thread?

you are these who throw shit on fan and you are the 1st to run? hold your ass madafoka, if all you said is lie, MI should send some terrorist to explode ur ass.

btw who the f@#! are you? nullum is the head of my cock you porra!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 06:03 PM »
Hmmmm...I think,nullum is 50% right...Sir-j isn't a statik,but I dunno,what about sW`ahimas and sW`aramis...They both has roping like statik`s. xDD
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 06:06 PM by AsbestMisha »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2012, 06:04 PM »
hold your ass madafoka, if all you said is lie, MI should send some terrorist to explode ur ass.

XXXXXXDDDDDDD

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2012, 06:08 PM »
Im sick off to protect my self. I just hope MonkeyIsland make a decision soon and close this topic!

Are you dumb or what, you were the one who opened the thread accusing statik of aliasing, and now u r asking for MI to close the thread?

you are these who throw shit on fan and you are the 1st to run? hold your ass madafoka, if all you said is lie, MI should send some terrorist to explode ur ass.

btw who the f@#! are you? nullum is the head of my cock you porra!

I'll tell you who he is, someone who tirelessly says that TUS sucks and is now ironically using it just to get revenge like a kid, thinking everyone will buy the shit he comes up with and despites the fact that most of people around never even heard of him.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 06:13 PM by AlTarf »

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2012, 06:46 PM »
ive never been caused any grief by nullum
worm and learn

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2012, 06:53 PM »
ive never been caused any grief by nullum

same here. it is not fair to attack someone's statements based on who they are... that's ad hominem....  what about the logs nullum has provided? are those valid or not?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2012, 07:36 PM »
About this cheat.. I've never used it in online games, I just find it module on ruworms.ru in "Wormkit2" and give nullum, cuz he addicting of cheats rofl
As you can see in replay - I got this link from replay from statik:
http://rghost.net/36405066
Were is wormkit? Here are only ahk file and wkShopperDoubleSpace.dll. Like that u use. You just can't use it as excuse...

whats the cheat in that folder? isnt there just a simply key remap and wormkit module?

btw i dont see it as a big deal at aliasing there. sounds just funny hehe
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2012, 07:51 PM »
hold your ass madafoka, if all you said is lie, MI should send some terrorist to explode ur ass.

XXXXXXDDDDDDD

LOL, this deserve a sig.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Nullum

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2012, 08:01 PM »
About this cheat.. I've never used it in online games, I just find it module on ruworms.ru in "Wormkit2" and give nullum, cuz he addicting of cheats rofl
As you can see in replay - I got this link from replay from statik:
http://rghost.net/36405066
Were is wormkit? Here are only ahk file and wkShopperDoubleSpace.dll. Like that u use. You just can't use it as excuse...

whats the cheat in that folder? isnt there just a simply key remap and wormkit module?

btw i dont see it as a big deal at aliasing there. sounds just funny hehe

Why do you not try to download, testing first and make a decision, and look how statik use it?
And pls report to me after testing of wkShopperDoubleSpace.dll, but if you are very smart, u can read the file before testing. lol

about AHK is consider as cheat in TUS what ever it as cheat or not because of scripts.
That why I removed it from sW site when MonkeyIsland asked me about it.

I think you know it already.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:15 PM by Nullum »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2012, 08:24 PM »
Whatever Nullum has done in the past doesn't change the fact that this should be investigated since Nullum provides a lot of information that MI/Mods can check.

Offline Nullum

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2012, 08:27 PM »
I just ask my self: if statik not = sir-j then why should he aliasing as sir-j ??? :-X  :-X  :-X

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2012, 08:44 PM »

Why do you not try to download, testing first and make a decision, and look how statik use it?
And pls report to me after testing of wkShopperDoubleSpace.dll, but if you are very smart, u can read the file before testing. lol

about AHK is consider as cheat in TUS what ever it as cheat or not because of scripts.

the script is just normal remap for spaces. im not smart enough to read the wkshopperdoublespace.dll and dunno how to use it so pls tell me what is that:C
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2012, 08:49 PM »
Statik's playing with himself for almost 1.5 hours, he needs a doctor... (warning: over 9000 russian letters inside!)

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Anubis

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2012, 08:53 PM »

the script is just normal remap for spaces. im not smart enough to read the wkshopperdoublespace.dll and dunno how to use it so pls tell me what is that:C

I think what Nullum is trying to say is that when you read "wkshopperdoublespace.dll" you can already guess that it has something to do with pressing space once for 2 inputs? Something along the lines.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2012, 09:24 PM »
any older replay statik?

nullum could u join with the same nick u've used yesterday, i wanna check something on our chat, pm me if .
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:35 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.