Forums
May 13, 2024, 03:22 AM

Author Topic: Statik aliasing  (Read 15058 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: Statik aliasing
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2012, 06:28 PM »
Quite expensive dude. ^^

Offline nino

« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2012, 06:34 PM »
my g15 is illuminated too, it is cool, f@#! i thought this KB would help my roping too! porra  xDDDD

anubis stop to act like a slave it has an ok price lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2012, 07:12 PM »
f@#! i thought this KB would help my roping too! porra  xDDDD

lmao xD ye the price may look high for such a minimalistic kb (no many stupid buttons like on g15 ashausa), but I have orgasms when touching it xDDD (must be a good reason to buy!)

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Anubis

« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2012, 07:21 PM »
my g15 is illuminated too, it is cool, f@#! i thought this KB would help my roping too! porra  xDDDD

Slave has no money, or do you pay your slaves? :D

Offline nino

« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2012, 08:45 PM »

Slave has no money, or do you pay your slaves? :D

no, but i give the right of live for them, thats better than money! cos king xD

Offline Nullum

« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2012, 09:16 PM »
I asked MI to checkking IP of Sir-J and StatiK. And they match in Russia but ain't from same state.  ::)

That tells Sir-J can't be as StatiK. And IP don't lie even what my evidence tells...  :o

So I will clean StatiK out of this problem and I can only said sry. So sry StatiK!  :(

Sir-J is a lying dumb ass idiot kid! And i've got file from "wkShopperDoubleSpace.dll" from Sir-J when he alias as Ahimas.  >:(

So its up to MI to decide what he do with him...  :-\

Offline Peja

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2012, 09:40 PM »
Sir-J is a lying dumb ass idiot kid!

you were lying on this topic more then sir j can ever lie in his life  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2012, 09:54 PM »
I asked MI to checkking IP of Sir-J and StatiK. And they match in Russia but ain't from same state.  ::)

That tells Sir-J can't be as StatiK. And IP don't lie even what my evidence tells...  :o

So I will clean StatiK out of this problem and I can only said sry. So sry StatiK!  :(

That's not absolute proof though. Every body know how to change his ip address to a different country. If a someone like Statik (a computer programmer) wanted to alias, don't you think he knew how to change his ip for good?

Sir-J is a lying dumb ass idiot kid! And i've got file from "wkShopperDoubleSpace.dll" from Sir-J when he alias as Ahimas.  >:(

So its up to MI to decide what he do with him...  :-\

TUS handles things involved with TUS. Handing out a cheat module or something out of TUS, sure is a thing we frown upon, but it is out of TUS action. Insulting a TUS user which has done no damage on TUS (Also Ahimas wasn't an alias on TUS) won't do any good neither to you or TUS. Instead it will ruin your reputation even more since you did used a cheat module on TUS. What did we do to you? I suggest you to edit your post or take your insults back.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Nullum

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2012, 10:40 PM »
I asked MI to checkking IP of Sir-J and StatiK. And they match in Russia but ain't from same state.  ::)

That tells Sir-J can't be as StatiK. And IP don't lie even what my evidence tells...  :o

So I will clean StatiK out of this problem and I can only said sry. So sry StatiK!  :(

That's not absolute proof though. Every body know how to change his ip address to a different country. If a someone like Statik (a computer programmer) wanted to alias, don't you think he knew how to change his ip for good?
I don't think so. Why should he just change "IP address state" when "IP adress" are different anyway? ? ?

TUS handles things involved with TUS. Handing out a cheat module or something out of TUS, sure is a thing we frown upon, but it is out of TUS action. Insulting a TUS user which has done no damage on TUS (Also Ahimas wasn't an alias on TUS) won't do any good neither to you or TUS. Instead it will ruin your reputation even more since you did used a cheat module on TUS. What did we do to you? I suggest you to edit your post or take your insults back.
It is not my intention to destroy TUS, but I think it is time to share my knowledge to the other players that I got cheat stuff "wkShopperDoubleSpace.dll" from "Ahimas" and he can't be only one who use that.

So I suggest that CS can disable "wkShopperDoubleSpace.dll" in the next update, or some how.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:47 PM by Nullum »

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2012, 11:12 PM »
Good to hear Nullum, but you could do this investigation without starting this dramatic topic.

Also I agree with MI, it's not related to TuS. You should solve the problems with your clan members by yourself. Sir-J didn't play any singles/clanners until March, 2012. Obviously I also didn't play any league games during my inactiveness. And about challenges... I doubt there are people who can find it funny to play the same challenges under two names. I tried the last challenge, did 33s yesterday, and Sir-J posted his drunk replay today where he starts from the end. I bet we both tried this map more than 20-30 times, so we can post all replays, but I don't think some1 needs it :)

Offline nino

« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2012, 11:41 PM »
death to nullun imo

Offline Nullum

« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2012, 11:43 PM »
Good to hear Nullum, but you could do this investigation without starting this dramatic topic.
Indeed! But it hard for me to investigation when MI don't respond, that why I posted it on TUS, but on the other hand is publicly investigation better, e.g. courthouse :D

« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2012, 12:09 AM »
death to nullun imo

Death in the computer game sense.  Not the 'rl' sense. Just to clarify nino's statement.

« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2013, 09:38 AM »
When I feel bored I read this topic, rofl everytime

Offline Free

« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2013, 10:58 AM »
Statik deserves "best alias in worms" award on next tus award