Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:21 PM

Author Topic: Suggestion.  (Read 5927 times)

Offline Devilage

Suggestion.
« on: January 06, 2010, 06:23 AM »
Since this league has a thing called "reputation" smite-applaud, I would want that in our profile we have  a place where u could check whos smiting or whos applauding u.. this thing being annon its lame its like throwing a rock and hidding or make a song without fans to applaud u we should have the right to know whos smiting or whos applaudding atleast on our profiles. thx.

Smoking proud.

Offline pr

Re: Suggestion.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 07:45 AM »
Since this league has a thing called "reputation" smite-applaud, I would want that in our profile we have  a place where u could check whos smiting or whos applauding u.. this thing being annon its lame its like throwing a rock and hidding or make a song without fans to applaud u we should have the right to know whos smiting or whos applaudding atleast on our profiles. thx.

ae, and the reason of smiting/applauding

Offline Rok

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 09:12 AM »

I noticed your karma being quite low indeed, lower than you deserve IMO :) so applaud from me, hehe
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline chakkman

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 11:58 AM »
Seriously who gives a damn about the ppl judging you by your karma on this site? If you care about the opinion of ppl that dont even know you personally then your worth to be smited ;). My suggestion is forget about it, the honest ppl wont like/unlike you more/less because your reputation is bad.

Look at MonkeyIsland, he could be the complete asshole but his reputation would be enourmous ;););).

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 12:17 PM »
@devilage,
I'll wait to see how many people agrees with you, if so, you got it.

@chakk,
You can't compare my rep with other people here. Other people's reputation is based on their post. But mine is based on the updates I do on the site. Plus I think many people think if they smite me, I will find out who did smite me. ;) 
(I WILL!! DO NOT SMITE ME!!!! ;D)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Random00

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 12:30 PM »
I think this feature is just for fun, so I prefer having it anonymous, that you can just smite or applaud someone if you feel like it without giving reasons or smth like this...

Offline chakkman

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 12:40 PM »
Yep, too many fights if it wouldnt be anonymous i think.

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 01:27 PM »
I sometimes applaud people for osme nice ideas or well-written posts. That's all, I don't care who smites or applaudes me...

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 02:20 PM »

Lol man, you  say that cuz u got a bad reputation ahaha, and when i see this it gives me want to smite you even more !!
dont show who smite, bad idea :D but u could show who applaud !

Offline Camper

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 03:40 PM »
I think this feature is just for fun, so I prefer having it anonymous, that you can just smite or applaud someone if you feel like it without giving reasons or smth like this...

mee too xD

ps. applauded :P

haha

Offline Devilage

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 06:19 PM »
It's not like a care that much I mean it's a league feature and the thing is annon. even on worms u can see an annon. message checking the game replay, so why not have the right to see whos smiting or whos aplaudding, and yeah thedogg I want to see who are the ones pressing my smite button, maybe ppl that I even like and they just abuse of the annon. of this.

Smoking proud.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 06:33 PM »
Well, then do this feature only for Devilage :D
Ty :P

Offline Devilage

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 06:34 PM »
XD word.

Smoking proud.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 07:53 PM »
hahahaha lame, that's only karma, don't care your ass about it so much oO Because after this post everyone knows that u feel so sad, hahaha. Anyway karma give still same persons who don't like u, that's all, or sometimes normal guys because u wrote f@#!ing stupid thing like this one. What do u wish to know more? If u didn't know that u are so silly (because someone wrote here about the reason of vote). I don't care who smiting me. Just f@#! them if they don't understand me, as I write only smart things.
- from me... don't suicide! hahahaha

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 08:14 PM »
hahahaha lame, that's only karma, don't care your ass about it so much oO Because after this post everyone knows that u feel so sad, hahaha. Anyway karma give still same persons who don't like u, that's all, or sometimes normal guys because u wrote f@#!ing stupid thing like this one. What do u wish to know more? If u didn't know that u are so silly (because someone wrote here about the reason of vote). I don't care who smiting me. Just f@#! them if they don't understand me, as I write only smart things.
- from me... don't suicide! hahahaha

I didnt read, but i smited you for what u wrote