Forums
May 15, 2024, 11:28 PM

Author Topic: Suggestion.  (Read 5971 times)

Offline GodiTo

Re: Suggestion.
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2010, 05:18 AM »
+1 Applaud for Crazy + Wooka because these are good ideas :) A big up for them :D
And +1 SMITE for Devilage during he wants to change this system XDDDD (Joke, dude, no smite ;))

Offline Devilage

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 07:01 PM »
I just think that being annon sucks it would be nice to comment about why ur applauding or smitting or at least see who's doing it.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2010, 08:17 PM »
+1 Applaud for Crazy + Wooka because these are good ideas :) A big up for them :D
And +1 SMITE for Devilage during he wants to change this system XDDDD (Joke, dude, no smite ;))

damn i gotta start applaud whoring for applauds in return, look out MI! :P

+1 godito :P

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2010, 10:27 PM »
If you limit the amount of smites/applauds for a season it wont fix anything.

People who smite someone everyday do so because they dont like the player, not because they agreed or disagreed with a post they wrote. This way people will just max out their smites on someone, it doesnt change the fact that their smites are biased and irrelevant.

If you want to keep it anonymous, then an anonymous note can be written as to why you are smiting someone and these notes be made viewable.

I personally think a post marking system would be better than a karma system, but it doesnt really matter that much.
worm and learn

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2010, 12:36 AM »
hey nail ill applaud you if you applaud me :)

Offline Rok

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2010, 12:37 AM »
I'll smite all karma-whores  :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2010, 02:58 AM »
ill applaud you when you impress me again xD
worm and learn

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2010, 02:21 PM »
Well... If it would be so easy, Wooka, then I would applaud everyone to applaud me everyone, and at least i would have positive karma XD (or at least 0) XD
By the way MonkeyIsland, you should make a RESET button (as in league v1.9) to reset our karmas XDDDD
(Maybe I would have -37 in 2 days I think lol)

Offline Devilage

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2010, 06:50 PM »
Keeping it annon. sucks! ppl should know who's pressing their smite/applaud button why to keep it in silence? like nail said ppl just press it coz they don't like the player they press it without reason and coz they know that the player won't know that they are smitting him, make it public or just public to the smitted/applauded dude and the feature will be fair imo.

Smoking proud.

Offline beer

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2010, 06:57 PM »
aee devil XDD i still think is funny.
in last times i've had time to be online, its inter here, and noone feels to go wait, so i realy wast time in front of my computer, and dude im with tus opned, my karma is alawys changing, its so fuking funny watch that and then u ca figure u do taht. my i realy like this lmao. even if im out, when i watch my karma i fured who was on f i was sumit mutch 1ddddddddd

drama queen iz back

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2010, 11:53 AM »
Applaud for beer due to his english XD
Applaud for Devilage too, to forget about it XD

Offline beer

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2010, 12:17 PM »
lmao, i dnt think i wrote that post, i mean i dnt remember. lmao, maybe drunk ;o

drama queen iz back

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2010, 01:58 PM »
Anyway Devilage, you only want to change this system cuz you got a bad karma... cuz u'r really a bad boy.. a gangster in the worms community.. You wouldnt ask if u had a good karma for sure haha. Oh and look you were @ -20 and now only -3. Good no?

The system is just perfect now, anonymous, dont need any change !

Offline beer

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2010, 02:03 PM »
-2 xDDD
i keep thinking karma is cool. even more interenting if u dunnow ho do that

drama queen iz back

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2010, 05:25 AM »
Well... I have a "nice" karma too... -34... but I don't want to change karma system. It's good, now every1 press APPLAUD on me, to get better karma pls XD