Forums
April 30, 2024, 09:37 PM

Author Topic: Thanks everybody  (Read 3075 times)

Offline mirux

Thanks everybody
« on: August 31, 2011, 12:48 AM »
Hello people,

I know most of you don't know me at all, I used to play under my original nickname: Mil2. I am some random chilean who had a lot of free time a few years ago and played a lot this silly, addictive game.

I was very active back then, competitive as hell (Still am, teeheheh), founded a clan SiX which was my baby from the first day. I had the greatest game ever with the very best wormers out there, I had the best 6 years playing this game.

I just wanted to thank each one of you (I won't mention any name, there are a lot of wormers) for the great games. Life's got busy, SiX is pretty much dead and I really don't feel like I'll ever be as active as before so I'll just quit now until I never do it.

Some probably will think this is just one more drama-thread, but I really mean this.

Special thanks to my buddy franz who's responsable for SiX's success in leagues and all the fun, whoever get to have him, will have the best clan game partner. :)

Well, that's it, keep up the good work MonkeyIsland, W:A community is in your hands.

Regards.

Offline SPW

Re: Thanks everybody
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 01:21 AM »
Bye bye mir, it was always nice to play against you. I wish you all the best for your life. :)

A great man is gone. Peace!  :-*

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 01:32 AM »
Thanks Mir for all our funners and for teaching me elite and the many fine aspects of it. You were a great teacher and although I am still learning to this day I can contribute my love for elite and all my success to you. If not for you I would still be a roper lol.

Thanks,

Dub-c
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Alien

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 04:44 AM »
mirux, yes i don't know you at all, but why you leaving the whole game now ? gl

Offline Korydex

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 04:56 AM »
What a nice words. Let's bring him to positive karma!

Offline Guaton

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 05:30 AM »
bye mir , te deseo lo mejor en tu vida , se te va a hechar de menos perrin

gl y hf :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 06:30 AM »
This really sucks, six was one of the best clans ever imo, such a strong and passionate friendship and impeccable loyalty.

Seriously, this actually made me feel a bit bad inside... Good luck and take care mir, you won't be forgotten.

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 08:45 AM »
Really nice post Mir and thx for all the games and let me be a member of SiX. All best for you in the future :)
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline Crazy

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 09:57 AM »
You`ve told me so many times before that you would quit, but you never really did. I`ve not seen you open a thread about it before though (I think), so I might take your words for it ;P Anyway, it was a great pleasure clanning and playing singles with you Mir, and I`m really grateful that you wanted and let me join your clan.

I`ve learned a lot from playing with you, as you really are one of the best when it comes to being focused, concentrated, staying competitive and so on during games. This is also why you`re damn hard to beat, at all schemes.

We`ll keep in touch @Oddsfabrikken for sure, and I hope/think that we haven`t played the last match together on this game yet ;)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:00 AM by Crazy »

Offline Husk

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 12:50 PM »
Take care Mil2, all the best.

Offline Random00

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2011, 03:16 PM »
Anyway, it was a great pleasure clanning and playing singles with you Mir, and I`m really grateful that you wanted and let me join your clan.

#2 ^^

And thanks for teaching me rr at a competitive level 8)

Offline HHC

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2011, 03:50 PM »
bye mir, was fun  8)

Offline darKz

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2011, 03:56 PM »
I always enjoyed playing with you (ssx!) just as much as against you..
What else is there to say than "ggs, gl and hf".. Take care mate. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 04:14 PM »
bye ae Renato, we will miss u ae
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline rash

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2011, 06:31 PM »
oww i hope we will still got some news from u or that u will play wa sometimes. I miss our games 7 years ago (when i was active lol) that was pretty fun