Forums
May 13, 2024, 10:55 PM

Author Topic: The return of karma  (Read 5633 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: The return of karma
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2012, 04:08 PM »
Oh noes, cyber people laugh behind my back. My life is ruined. GG all, climbing tree in garden as you read this. Farewell cruel world.
Btw, I enabled it too, I find it funny that some people really get too intense with this little feature. It's just freaking #s, they can't really drive you insane, can they? :O
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 04:12 PM by DeathInFire »

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2012, 04:09 PM »
Bring Back ELEGANT design MI  :'(

yeah!!!

Yeah, let's now give people the means to laugh behind peoples backs without them even knowing now, great, you just gave the idiots in FoS even more to mess with people, thanks... Not.

not for me, i disabled the karma in my profile, so ks is like a dildo for fos :>

Offline Peja

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2012, 04:16 PM »
Yeah, let's now give people the means to laugh behind peoples backs without them even knowing now, great, you just gave the idiots in FoS even more to mess with people, thanks... Not.

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 12 hours. (peja is laughing behinds komo back cos he called him a idiot)
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2012, 04:28 PM »
Karma is only an issue if you tie your self-esteem to a casual gaming website.

EDIT:  See below for example
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 04:56 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2012, 04:51 PM »
Dunno why MI wants more fights and useless discussions about this shit feature in his website (if you can call this a feature for me its a defect), the sucess after removing karma was bigger(muting some FoShit also gave some peace to TUS), just remove it again, because even if you don't want, it will be used incorrect!
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Alien

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2012, 04:59 PM »
blablabla...because even if you don't want, it will be used incorrect!

explain.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2012, 05:01 PM »
even if you don't want, it will be used incorrect!
I can understand your position, especially since karma is the enemy of people that post inconsequential bullshit.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2012, 05:29 PM »
Komo if you don't want FoS to have power over your'e karma then how come you enabled it ? You are starting to look like a real villai n now...You have developed a hunger for attention that will grow even as you deny it !

But a true villain would bask in the power of the darkside and the hunger that feeds it...Not deny it and attempt to be heroic...Nonetheless such a hunger for attention will innevetible result in an increased affinity towards the darkside...

Komo has gained 1 darkside point

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2012, 05:31 PM »

explain.

The concept of karma is like an "like" of facebook, if someone like or dislike any post they press it, but people are smiting and applauding only for fun everyday everytime, arent them?

I can understand your position, especially since karma is the enemy of people that post inconsequential bullshit.

I say the same for you.  :)

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2012, 05:42 PM »

explain.

The concept of karma is like an "like" of facebook, if someone like or dislike any post they press it, but people are smiting and applauding only for fun everyday everytime, arent them?

For showing such wisdom and defending the light as you fight against a villain..I feel you deserve some possitive karma !

+1

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2012, 05:43 PM »
Okay, im going to turn over a new leaf.  I will applaud you every time I log on to tus.  That way your karma won't be so terrible, and people will actually think you have something halfway intelligent to say.  Prove them right.

Offline Alien

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2012, 05:49 PM »
@insan3kalp3r

that's why MI gave the option for all members, to decide if they want karma or not.
you don't want it ? just press the disable button !
why it will be used incorrect, if you have karma disabled and give a damn about it.
sorry man, i don't get your point. ;s

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2012, 05:53 PM »
@insan3kalp3r

that's why MI gave the option for all members, to decide if they want karma or not.
you don't want it ? just press the disable button !
why it will be used incorrect, if you have karma disabled and give a damn about it.
sorry man, i don't get your point. ;s

Why would I hide something that I know that is there?
He didnt gave the the option to disable it, only to hide it, what makes no sense if other can see and press it, if I disabled and noone could see and/or press, would be ok but this way is bullshit.

@Doubletime
If it's for me, thanks aew villain !  ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 06:00 PM by Insan3Lik3 »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2012, 06:11 PM »
Oh noes, cyber people laugh behind my back. My life is ruined. GG all, climbing tree in garden as you read this. Farewell cruel world.
Btw, I enabled it too, I find it funny that some people really get too intense with this little feature. It's just freaking #s, they can't really drive you insane, can they? :O

You totally missed the point, caring or not is irrelevant, the fact they can do it is the bad thing.

Offline Alien

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2012, 06:31 PM »
Quote from: Insan3Lik3
Why would I hide something that I know that is there?

because you don't want karma and that is the only way to avoid it for you now.

Quote from: Insan3Lik3
He didnt gave the the option to disable it, only to hide it, what makes no sense if other can see and press it, if I disabled and noone could see and/or press, would be ok but this way is bullshit.

if you are not satisfied with this option, you obviously care too much for a feature, which you don't want anyway.
you shouldn't care so much for it, that others can still see your karma and applaud/smite you.

if you had a good karma... you wouldn't write like now and even wouldn't care about that people can abuse karma.

to be honest, don't say you have never ever smited people you don't like, without a reason.

live with it, not difficult. lol