Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:03 AM

Author Topic: Tus League alias clans  (Read 4773 times)

Offline avirex

Tus League alias clans
« on: August 15, 2011, 02:29 AM »
i came up with an idea to have a league for alias clans.... would add spice and fun to leagues again, not knowing who u r competing against...

i have not really thought about the details..

lets brain storm, anyone have any ideas for this league?

Offline Guaton

Re: Tus League alias clans
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 03:55 AM »
olooooooo  that would be interesting , would be rly nice xD

i think the same sistem of pointing from clanners would work with this one

and how about testing another things like for example a limit of members on a alias clan(6)? (as sometime ago it was proposed or something like that , dont remember who talked about it) or dunno

we know that rule wouldnt work with a clan , cos thats not how a clan works or its about , but maybe it could make this league more interesting/active/fun

was just an example

i would like to play a league like that  xd

+1

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 04:18 AM »
Avi wanna anubis back badly     huahuhahua

But ye it seems fun idea
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 04:57 AM »
ae nice idea! I will play on it for sure, but its hard to realize
it must be called smth as League of Many Alias Opportunity
LMAO sounds fine
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 05:06 AM by Impossible »

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 05:11 AM »
i would think a limit of 5 members per clan would be better....

komo thinks its ok to have alias clan compete in tus classic.. im not sure about it though, i think some people may give free wins to their main clan...

i think alias clans should only compete with alias clans... it would increase activity, and just be a fun thing for a season (and more if everyone enjoyed it)

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 05:35 AM »
and just be a fun thing for a season
ya, cuz even spam ag with lmao ne1 is fun already :DDdd

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 05:56 AM »
heh, if thats ur idea of fun, this will be a f@#!in blast man!! ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 06:44 AM »
i would think a limit of 5 members per clan would be better....

komo thinks its ok to have alias clan compete in tus classic.. im not sure about it though, i think some people may give free wins to their main clan...

i think alias clans should only compete with alias clans... it would increase activity, and just be a fun thing for a season (and more if everyone enjoyed it)

Well I said I think it's cool lol, I didn't think about free wins though, good point... But, how can you play both clanners same time?

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 06:49 AM »
you would not have to play both clanners same time... if you were under your alias clan, playing your "main" clan... you may be more interested in seeing your main clan win, even if it means your alias clan lose... so matches could be thrown.... 

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 06:55 AM »
you would not have to play both clanners same time... if you were under your alias clan, playing your "main" clan... you may be more interested in seeing your main clan win, even if it means your alias clan lose... so matches could be thrown....  

avi, that is actually a great idea lol...

If EVERYONE was allowed to make ONE alias clan, but they MUST PM MI to confirm it, so people can't multi-alias and alias clans could clan any normal clan, I think that'd be f@#!ing awesome !

It'd possibly double the activity and games played, make the top clans more competitive with mixed best players in other clans together...

If you reached PO with both clans, you would have to play for your "real" clan.

It's fun to imagine at least :)

If you would actually pay attention... Oh and it's common sense to take "PO" and use it for normal games as well, well, for most people.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 06:58 AM »
I don't think dedicating a separate league for alias clans would work. It would be interesting to somehow fit them in the main leagues. Maybe some special point pattern for them.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 07:11 AM »
is it really common sense komo? there is a huge difference between PO, and normal games..

but ok... sure... so lets see there is an alias clan made up of  me, oldsock, dulek, ninjacamel, and darkz...

does that mean my alias clan can not play vs mm, cfc, ps, tdc, or cf?  it would not work...

and i know what your going to say next "no you idiot, it just means if your alias clan plays vs mm, you can no participate" 

but it still will not work, whos to say i dont have an agreement with each member telling them to lose vs my main clan, and return i will do it for them...

i would never do this, and im not saying you,  or any of the said names would either they were just examples..

but there are people that would, sniper for example lol

so i dont think alias clans should play vs tus classic league clans...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 07:24 AM »
Do you really think the most respectable players of this community are going to cheat in such a pathetic way though? And don't you think the MODs will keep track of that?

It sounds like a fun idea, but isn't one of the most exciting parts of aliasin playing/beating top clans/players?

In fact, why don't we just allow everyone to have 2 clans? It will be their responsibility to take that clan seriously, it will get more people playing together, it will be more challenging, and I think more fun.

Offline Husk

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 07:31 AM »
I think you are all bored with your current clans.

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 07:35 AM »
you truly are hopeless komo... nevermind