Forums
May 01, 2024, 01:33 PM

Author Topic: ASAP: NEED A COMMENTATOR FOR TODAYS PLAYOFFS STREAM  (Read 7130 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: ASAP: NEED A COMMENTATOR FOR TODAYS PLAYOFFS STREAM
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 06:58 PM »
Been decided yet? I could do it xD

Me and orange could do it together? That'd f@#!ing own !

Offline Ryan

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 10:13 PM »
I could help with some future commentary in the RR
Would be best to have someone with "news reader" accent and witty personality though

Offline Rogi

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 11:02 PM »
Thanks, was nice to watch it. ;)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline barman

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 11:42 PM »
Thanks for your effort Orange and Franz, hoping to see more streams soon :)
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Crazy

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 11:44 PM »
Great job guys, worked really nicely and it was a pleasure to watch. I think an audience of 100-150 viewers is pretty solid for it being the first time (atleast organized like this)

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 11:47 PM »
yeaaaa thanks orange and franz, it was amazing!

Offline Free

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 12:10 AM »
It was such an positive experience, atmosphere was grrrrreat!

Thanks for everyone!

There was much positive feedback on the forums I posted.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2013, 12:11 AM »
Great job guys, worked really nicely and it was a pleasure to watch. I think an audience of 100-150 viewers is pretty solid for it being the first time (atleast organized like this)

Edit: Also congrats DT, impressive to turn the game around and reach yet a final

Offline Crazy

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 12:15 AM »

Edit: Also congrats DT, impressive to turn the game around and reach yet a final

Edit 2: Didn't mean to quote this, failed my edit ;X Thx for your great enthusiasme Free, it's really refreshing for me personally to see your passion on this and the game in general

Offline Crazy

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2013, 12:16 AM »
What the hell, I'm destroying this topic. Sorry :-X

Offline rU`

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2013, 12:22 AM »
Watched it, good job fratellos :)
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2013, 01:38 AM »
thanks you guys for watching it and commenting in the chat!! i had a lot of fun and franz did an awesome job.

i will stream the finals too, anyone that wants to comment with me can just send me a PM. the important thing is that i'll need an audio test at least 30 mins before the games begin.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2013, 02:04 AM »
Aye thanks for banning me for no reason ya bias prick.

Edit:

There were several people joking about T17 being lucky, we were having a f@#!ing laugh, if you have a problem with me you should talk to me about it in private, not act like a little pussy nerd hiding behind his computer screen like a f@#!ing coward with power issues.

You are worse than Kiros ffs...

Apart from that, I really enjoyed it up until that point it was a breakthrough and alot of fun :) Gj dt, awesome comeback !

Offline darKz

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2013, 02:57 AM »
f@#! it, since everyone is using this thread I'll post some feedback here. :D I wanna be constructive here, no harm intended. Not saying I would've made it better because I've been there and done worse probably. ;)

What I liked:
- franz as your co-caster was really nice
- the general quality of your stream is almost perfect
- you put an overlay with the current score

What (imo) needs to be improved:
- the sound delay was a bit confusing and annoying, do you know how to fix this yet?
- commentators were too silent in general, should explain more things to the newb spectators that we are tune in
- the breaks were boring, should put a fancy wormy screen with a "be back shortly for game X" text as well as some music (!)
- shouldn't show the lobby at all, only switch from the above mentioned fancy screen to the game when everyone is ready and it starts
- was a bit awkward to see you private messaging, but because you're in one of the clans participating it could hardly be circumvented i guess
- when you answer to twitch chat you should read out the question/suggestion or whatever, i was wondering what you were talking about at some points
- while the peja & philie video in the bng break was a nice intention, it's got nothing to do with the game for anyone not related to the tus community.. i guess any high quality wormtube video would be suited way better for breaks
- the whole thing with komo live on stream wasn't necessary, really.. that was very unprofessional and a poor representation of our community

I think that's about it. I really like the effort with the streaming, keep it up. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2013, 03:10 AM »
I have already talked to DarK about various topics he talks about and pretty much agree with all he posted!
It really looks awkward if the moderator is also cheering for his own clan, it should be kept neutral. xD
And yeah, the komo ban, really unnecessary, not only way too exaggerated (arguments happen, it's normal) but looked really bad. :)
You should hire moderators that do the "dirty" work like muting/banning and such stuff in the chat. Not the moderator of the gameplay.

Gj, overall, just improve that and all good.