Forums
May 01, 2024, 10:25 PM

Author Topic: Streaming daily/weekly tournaments. And general ideas about streaming.  (Read 3272 times)

Offline TheWalrus

I say timed battlerace commentating is in order, I can see it now:
"He jumps, ministeps forward......ministeps forward, turns around and its a bump jump, a bump jump people!  to a backflip!  incredible moves being thrown around out here today!"

Offline TheKomodo

Nice, if somebody shows me how to stream stuff i'll start streaming the Darts Tournaments and me and few of the dS guys could maybe stream / commentate :)

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
First of all, there's should be a notification about streaming schedule (+perhaps who's going to commentate) present on the main page, by default. Not everyone reads forum.

Offline Free

First of all, there's should be a notification about streaming schedule (+perhaps who's going to commentate) present on the main page, by default. Not everyone reads forum.

MonkeyIsland, you ok with this idea?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Yes. Give me an image for it and the text, I'll put it on home page slider.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline OrangE

Yes. Give me an image for it and the text, I'll put it on home page slider.

thanks! working on it.

Offline Free

How can you not love this dude. :)

We'll work on it and get back to you. I tried to send you an invite to the community but your maxed out.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile

We'll work on it and get back to you. I tried to send you an invite to the community but your maxed out.

He gotta donate first!

Offline OrangE

He gotta donate first!

hahahaha +1

Offline Free

When you stream a specific scheme, instead explaining the rules all the time there should be a textbox explaning the current scheme rules so people who tune in middle of the game, also get to see the rules, naturally it can't take alot of place but has to be done and visible all the time. I'm sure you can figure something out Orange. :)

Offline OrangE

When you stream a specific scheme, instead explaining the rules all the time there should be a textbox explaning the current scheme rules so people who tune in middle of the game, also get to see the rules, naturally it can't take alot of place but has to be done and visible all the time. I'm sure you can figure something out Orange. :)

this is actually a GREAT idea. tonight ill try to figure it out.

Offline Hussar

Monkey Island - what about feature in tus where our guys could use callendar or something so everybody could see what game is streaming now and in future !?

Offline HHC

That would be neat Berria  :)

Offline darKz

this is actually a GREAT idea. tonight ill try to figure it out.

I think a simple transparent overlay should work wonders for this, easy to make. :) And good idea!
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Free

Really liked your stream last night, watched some. If we just could get the draw function to work, it would improve the streaming quality by bounds and leaps, are you sure there's nothing you can do about it?

And next time, work on the transparent box explaning the rules/goals of the scheme.

Nice commentating both!