Forums
April 29, 2024, 07:01 AM

Author Topic: ASAP: NEED A COMMENTATOR FOR TODAYS PLAYOFFS STREAM  (Read 7115 times)

Offline Free

Re: ASAP: NEED A COMMENTATOR FOR TODAYS PLAYOFFS STREAM
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2013, 09:10 PM »
Ok so I found out that one of the forums I posted the advertisment thread to is an old pro Worms player from Finland and he's actually moderator of that forum (murobbs, husk). I asked what his nick was and waiting for the answer.. I'm guessing its Voltage. He said he loves the game.

I'm going to ask him to support the gam by making a bigger deal about it on the forum. It's the biggest PC and gaming forum in Finland with shitload of members.

What a coincidence :D

Offline Husk

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2013, 09:15 PM »
exciting news =D I wonder who it would be if not volty

Offline Crazy

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2013, 09:19 PM »
If it's voltage, I'll cut my balls right off. I doubt it's him

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2013, 09:37 PM »
If it's voltage, I'll cut my balls right off. I doubt it's him

Yeah if it was him WA should feel kinda betrayed lol...

He's been in all major leagues etc why wouldn't he know about this website?

Offline Free

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2013, 10:04 PM »
We'll see ;) He knew about Worms League though. I just can't think of anyone else but my memory sucks anyway.

SO GUYS, we now have a general forum on TUS Main for all stuff considering of promotion of WA, I'll make one post today about what ideas you have for the official youtube channel were going to use and then im off to bed and work more for the forum, make sub categories and such.

These 2 threads considering this topic will be there tomorroz.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2013, 10:21 PM »
Yep, HMV are the latest to suffer, my local one has big sales but is closing in a couple of weeks no doubt.
You mention electrical, Jessops (camera shop) has also gone down.

I, too, may look to get some form of microphone to help with commentary if needed.

This whole streaming thing is really good, *shameless advertising* Dulek and I may be playing our RR Cup final at 7pm GMT Sunday.

please remind me this tomorrow too, il will stream it!

Offline cOke

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2013, 10:25 PM »
i want to commentate, have i missed it?
HNN4EVA

Offline cOke

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2013, 10:26 PM »
I honestly think if we wanna branch out, we need to seriously SERIOUSLY as a community cut out the immature language and swearing etc, it's ok how we are now cuz we are used to it, but this forum as it is now would push people away not bring them in I think...

if i can't swear i'm not gonna do it bro
HNN4EVA

Offline OrangE

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2013, 10:29 PM »
i'm about to open a thread on the new forum to organize commentators. everyone that is interested in commentate post there ;>

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2013, 11:04 PM »
I honestly think if we wanna branch out, we need to seriously SERIOUSLY as a community cut out the immature language and swearing etc, it's ok how we are now cuz we are used to it, but this forum as it is now would push people away not bring them in I think...

Nah I meant like we should calm down a bit on these forums if we get this thing popular.

Offline cOke

« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2013, 11:26 PM »

Nah I meant like we should calm down a bit on these forums if we get this thing popular.

CALM DOWN? ? ? ? ? ? MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN
HNN4EVA

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2013, 02:21 AM »
Well yeah, that includes me lol  :-[