Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:57 PM

Author Topic: worms streaming bot  (Read 4921 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: worms streaming bot
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2013, 06:01 AM »
Kai, I payed £8.99 for mine.

I've bought expansion packs for BF2 on PC in the past that cost more than this lol...

I don't care what some shit online review says about one of my favourite games of all time, my opinion matters more to me than theirs, people who need reviews like that are LAZY and should really just do their own research and play demos and judge things for themselves, when I read reviews, I basically just look for pictures and explanations of what is actually involved in the game, I always ignore opinions, I like to make my own mind up about these things.

Almost every movie review, game review, just basically, "reviews" in general i've ever read talk shit, I learned to ignore them a long long time ago.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2013, 08:28 AM »
dude stop "arguing" with Komodo... it always goes the same way, you try to explain to him how T17 mishandled WWP and ultimately gave the finger to the PC community (like always) and when cornered he goes on about how he buys whatever he wants because he's a fan.
He also goes on about reviewers. He's Messi, but he dribbles himself.

It's really stupid and he single heartedly is stopping important discussions from finalizing and dragging people away from threads he posts in.

PD: you learned to avoid reviews long ago? Excuse me no, you didn't learn shit, you just found a bad fix to your lack of source selecting ability.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2013, 08:31 AM »
I actually found, without much effort reviews of WWP that even underlines that WWP is not a "full" game.

Gamespot:

It's a shame that Titus is forcing Worms fans to pay stand-alone prices for what easily could have been an expansion pack. As it is--those who've never played a Worms game or never got around to picking up Worms Armageddon will thoroughly enjoy Worms World Party. But if you're looking forward to a true sequel, you'll have to keep waiting.

They were cheap? I payed full retail price for it, wth are you talking about. xD The review even says it's a shame that Titus is forcing people to buy stand alone prices (full price, not expansion price).

he paid 10 euros dude! It's not because he lives in Britain (home of the devs) or that he got the game long after release (expect a story shortly on how Komod was on WWP since day one playing offline or using an alias ;)) it's not any of that! It's that he paid 10 euros and therefore WWP was cheap for everyone, his line of thought, learn to follow it.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2013, 10:26 AM »
Why would you compare WWP's price to something utterly different? Compare it to W:A to get the picture.
In Hungary there's still a 60% difference to WWP's benefit (if you can buy the game at all..).

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2013, 10:48 AM »
WWP was 50$ when it came out.  WA was the same, it might have been 40$ or so.  WWP was WA DLC, plain and simple,  Ropa is right on this one.  Than again, DLC was basically nonexistent back then, but they released expansion packs for the first worms for a fraction of the cost of the full retail game, which is what T17 should have done.  Whatever the price points are now is irrelevant, what the cost was at release is the only relevancy when talking about whether or not T17 was moneygrabbing or not.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2013, 01:04 PM »
Well, you got ripped off then Wally lol.

Guffaw @ ropa

Offline avirex

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2013, 09:16 PM »
komo, your being foolish...

its clear here more then ever that you hate to admit when your wrong..

you asked for proof about a claim ropa made, anubis gave it to you, and as he said, it did not take much effort to find.... then you went on some other rant in a different direction lol

all anyone is trying to say is that wwp is the same damn thing as w:a, but with some add ons, and a different interface, no one can possibly argue that..... but somehow, you find a way to... go figure....

wwp was a money grab, how can u argue it?? whats wrong with you?? if you did not mind spending the money, because it went to a company who has brought you a lot of fun over the years, then just say that... dont try to argue the main point.. your wrong..

lets get back on topic.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2013, 09:57 PM »
Excuse me, a review is NOT proof, I don't know if you fully understand the word "proof" but sure as hell it wouldn't stand up in court, I am 100% sure of that.

How the hell can I be wrong with an opinion anyway? It isn't a fact, it's merely an opinion, you have yours, i'll have mine, thanks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2013, 10:39 PM »
komo, the fact is WWP is f@#!ing W:A with a different interface, and a couple add-ons

those are the facts... any w:a/wwp player knows it, and no one will deny that but you...

so the fact they charged w:a players full retail price for the add-on was a moneygrab...

so whats your opinion?? that it was a totally different game?? or what?? Im lost... just admit your wrong.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2013, 10:42 PM »
lets get back on topic.

This thread is now about Komo, there's no getting back on topic, don't U know that by now?!

The other solution (and the only solution) is to split this thread into two topics and continue to discuss what KRD have said.. . (but in that case U need a tus admin that will separate all the Komos bullshit from the actual topic subject, and that's a lot to ask for..)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2013, 11:58 PM »
It wasn't even me that started this debate ! It's more about ropa/avirex/TheWalrus if anybody, you clown !

As usual, people just can't handle the fact other people have a difference in opinion and get all worked up about it lol.

Edit:

komo, the fact is WWP is f@#!ing W:A with a different interface, and a couple add-ons

those are the facts... any w:a/wwp player knows it, and no one will deny that but you...

That does NOT make it a "moneygrab", you guys are VERY VERY close minded, and somewhat brainwashed.

Offline avirex

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2013, 12:16 AM »
now your going to argue with ramone on who started this? lol unbelievable

komo is right, everyone else is wrong :D typical

seriously though: as ramone said, it would be great if mods can split this topic...

also would be nice to ban komo from certain forums... he should only be allowed to post in the "off topic" section of the forums ;D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:33 AM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2013, 12:36 AM »
Not my fault you guys can't control your temper and start exaggerating lol.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2013, 01:28 AM »
So what would be, in your opinion, a game that's intended as a money grab?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2013, 04:10 AM »
Hmm, i'll have to think about that Kai, I really don't know off the top of my head, i'll get back to you tomorrow...