Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:45 AM

Author Topic: Classy. eS WO 2012.  (Read 8912 times)

Re: Classy. eS WO 2012.
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 06:40 PM »
np, if u want, i can open the whole thread for everyone read.
Yeah shit you are in cant be wierder than that haha

and btw,who make this screenshots

I did them with my alias from eS ;)

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 06:52 PM »
we have a spy! lol how did this pictures? o.O
about Gusanos, i still think he is actually Bryan's brother. ive played with him a few times and he didnt seems to be Bryan :P
for me the only alias is kaleu. and i had asked him to dont do that =/.
anyway, i had fun with WO. i got some medals(i thought i would never get it) and some tourneys was really fun. I wanted eS in 1st place. but ok. This is only a game and i dont like to cry about this xD
again congratulation roh :) (my eS m8(Professor) will kill me xDDDD)

Just lol.
only me didnt care who win? xD

and me xD

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 08:12 PM »
Lol at Scorpus trying to be cool everytime, you shall support Professor, puto!!
Anyways, you born brazillian, even when you are cool you are not, bad start ae.  XDD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2012, 12:58 AM »
Im not trying to be cool, im just saying my thing. Professor is my friend, but i dont need to agree with him all time. I have a mind...And if we lost was ur fault and u know that. I'm zillian and i dont need to show how im cool. and u? what are u trying to be? whatever! bad start ae

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2012, 01:06 AM »
lololol...  and eS wonders why they get such a bad name, and they get no f@#!ing respect...

they are the lamest clan, and all they ever do is avoid!! time after time they get caught avoiding...

the funniest part is that profess thinks its a strategy lol... ;D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2012, 01:09 AM »
ha more avoiding strategy.  classic indeed.   ;D

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2012, 01:20 AM »
there arent nothing words to say. I had been talk with Casso and Van and i want to talk with Darkmaul too.

The relationship eS - RoH is nice, like always.

Unhapply the WO moderators did a huge mistake  :-\. There were a few times in the history of sport where the final result was changed outside from the field  :'(.

Today is a sad charpter in my Worms history. All job what i did, my clanmates did, It was wasted just because a player played using more than 1 name without bug the system tourneys. 1 "consensous rule" what even isnt written, today, took off the trophee from the real winner  :-\.

Bad deal fom the "Olympic Spirit" and bad deal for the ppl who played it. But our relationship with the RoH friends keep strong and cool.

I hope my testimony keep calm the ppl here and most the troublemakers :)

Offline Peja

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2012, 02:04 AM »

Unhapply the WO moderators did a huge mistake  :-\. There were a few times in the history of sport where the final result was changed outside from the field  :'(.

Bad deal fom the "Olympic Spirit"

if i were d1 i would create worms paralympics just for es and friends
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2012, 02:06 AM »
sorry Peja, we arent people with disabillty. Keep blamming and i ll make sure to become You one. Just pay more respect here if u havent one.

Ah, i was forgetting... instead u blame here, try to improve ur skillz inside the game... my last game agaisnt You was very easy for my clan. U are losing time, man!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 02:10 AM by Professor »

Offline Peja

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2012, 02:33 AM »
joke was over the top (sorry) but it fits.

if you are not able to accept simple facts (u lost only because you are not able to play by the rules) you should make your own tourny where no "bad people"  steal your trophy. so

prof, instead of blaming ffie, try to improve your skillz and stop breaking obvious rules to win next wo. scorpus already showed you the way.

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2012, 02:42 AM »
Im not trying to be cool, im just saying my thing. Professor is my friend, but i dont need to agree with him all time. I have a mind...And if we lost was ur fault and u know that. I'm zillian and i dont need to show how im cool. and u? what are u trying to be? whatever! bad start ae

HUauahua I knew you would jump liek a bitch at me again, you really can't separate joke from something serious, if you don't know I'm zillian also, bastardo.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 02:45 AM »
joke was over the top (sorry) but it fits.

if you are not able to accept simple facts (u lost only because you are not able to play by the rules) you should make your own tourny where no "bad people"  steal your trophy. so

prof, instead of blaming ffie, try to improve your skillz and stop breaking obvious rules to win next wo. scorpus already showed you the way.

i am not a breaker rules, just say me where is written and np. In my last post i said: the issue is done. No more things to say.

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 10:02 AM »
just say me where is written
The same place where it says "don't cheat", "don't create unnecessary work for others", etc. You know, in the common sense section.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2012, 10:18 AM »
wow, FFie at tus :o :D

Offline theredi

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2012, 11:41 AM »
just say me where is written
The same place where it says "don't cheat", "don't create unnecessary work for others", etc. You know, in the common sense section.

hahaha one short line and more balls and sense than whole es put together ;D