Forums
May 04, 2024, 12:24 AM

Author Topic: Classy. eS WO 2012.  (Read 8910 times)

Re: Classy. eS WO 2012.
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 02:14 PM »
i am not a breaker rules, just say me where is written and np.

Aliasing = being dishonest.
Being dishonest in a league/tourney = you can get punished for it.

Do we really have to spell that out for anyone who uses his head before doing something? Do we have to write a rule for every conceivable way someone can cheat?
People should own up to their actions. It's a very worrisome trend, that they don't...

BTW: the reason RoH is still on good terms with eS is cause RoH is awesome and on good terms with just about everyone.

BTW 2: WO is really FFie's show, I haven't been active with it for a couple of years (only a few things I did this year).

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2012, 02:27 PM »
i am not a breaker rules, just say me where is written and np.

Aliasing = being dishonest.
Being dishonest in a league/tourney = you can get punished for it.

Do we really have to spell that out for anyone who uses his head before doing something? Do we have to write a rule for every conceivable way someone can cheat?
People should own up to their actions. It's a very worrisome trend, that they don't...

BTW: the reason RoH is still on good terms with eS is cause RoH is awesome and on good terms with just about everyone.

BTW 2: WO is really FFie's show, I haven't been active with it for a couple of years (only a few things I did this year).

And it's funny that you punished only me and eS, in the last WO editions noone said anything even when it were obvious aliasers there, what can you say about this?
http://2010w.wormolympics.com/countries/Bolivia

WO is really a joke, anyone can host and manipulate.
You cheated, you stole our points.
Go to f@#! off pls.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 02:30 PM by Insan3Lik3 »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2012, 02:40 PM »
I've muted you Kaleu. This is because you insulting WO staff and you don't stop. (previously you called FFie names) If you can't talk in an appropriate manner, better not talk at all.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Alien

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2012, 02:43 PM »
good job MI, you have just did what i don't wanted to say, but hoped for. ;)

Offline Tomi

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2012, 02:45 PM »
anyone can host and manipulate.
Yea this is true, and anyone who knows WO knows also that a lot of players are playing there with aliases. You act like this were such a new thing omg :D

And I think this punishment will change nothing and you also know this.. Maybe you did now even worse..

Offline Crazy

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2012, 03:24 PM »
You guys are really ruining the meaning of the Olympics. It's supposed to promote cooperation and friendship among players, nations and in our case also clans. Your actions encourage the complete opposite. What's most sad is that you can't take responsibility for your actions.

There's a lot of work behind orginazing these two events every year, which FFie's been doing since it first started out in 2004. The least you could do is to apologize, but if that's really too much to ask for, then maybe we're all better off without WO.

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2012, 04:38 PM »
Im not trying to be cool, im just saying my thing. Professor is my friend, but i dont need to agree with him all time. I have a mind...And if we lost was ur fault and u know that. I'm zillian and i dont need to show how im cool. and u? what are u trying to be? whatever! bad start ae

HUauahua I knew you would jump liek a bitch at me again, you really can't separate joke from something serious, if you don't know I'm zillian also, bastardo.

hey bastardinho...lose weight :)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2012, 05:08 PM »
oh sure "alias" is dishonest. But it exists since 2004. What u mods had been done to avoid it? Ur site is a joke, u rules is a joke, and WO and cheaters walking togheter since 2004. Even myself already did alias (for replace players who must to leave b4 the end of the tourney) in some tourneys last editions and i didnt get a punsihment. Everybody does it.

But for the last edition, u became after a loong time, a justicer, punishing a clan with -45 points at the end of the league.

D1, dont talk about u dont know. No one is fighiting vs RoH here. RoH is aboslutelly innocent. And eS clan has all right to complaint, unhapply TUS isnt the best place, but the supreme Olympics also doesnt have a website with some "forum" and the moderator also doesnt answer e-mails - ah may i am wrong - She just answer the her friends's emails.

I dunno why u keep feeding it, i already said: no more things to say. Wont change happen. Yesterday i was feeling sad for it. Today i am feeling much better, coz our job wont be wasted by a bad decision. What We did, will be there, even with punishmnets or not.

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2012, 05:12 PM »
Even myself already did alias (for replace players who must to leave b4 the end of the tourney)
You made fake, not alias lol
you talking about things with serious accent when on reallity you have no clue about it

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2012, 05:20 PM »
sorry Peja, we arent people with disabillty. Keep blamming and i ll make sure to become You one. Just pay more respect here if u havent one.

Ah, i was forgetting... instead u blame here, try to improve ur skillz inside the game... my last game agaisnt You was very easy for my clan. U are losing time, man!

with this words u will destroying your clan , and loose more the respect  :P
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2012, 05:20 PM »
i did it. In that WO i didnt, because Jooako needed an aliaser and i couldnt play for him. Oh, FFie what u are waiting? Give me a punsihment -500 points for the next olympics! xDDDDD

I am not defending the aliasers, i am just talking about the 37.10²² fails what WO has. As i said, everybody does and i already saw others players doing this. eS clan is just the duck of the story.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2012, 06:26 PM »
If you hate wo so much,just stop playing it (starting with next winter)
End of story  :)

You whine about aliasers not being punished in the past years.There is always a start for everything,maybe they developed a new way of catching aliases this year.
You guys were the first victims...so what ?  Get over it.
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2012, 06:48 PM »
there is a huge f@#!ing difference with aliases in wo, who do it just to be annonymous... with no goals to manipulate, or benefit a clan, country, or personaly..

you f@#!tarts created fake names, and represented eS with who knows how many names, and fake players and are shocked you got penalized, and your shocked no one has any respect for your clan...

lets be honest, eS sucks... the fact that you even came in 2nd place is a joke to the worms community... all you guys do is cheat, fake, and avoid...

f@#! eS

Offline theredi

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2012, 06:49 PM »
Everybody does it.

1. no

2. if u dont like it so much dont participate in it...

3. if u dont care about it why all that bullshit to win by cheap shit?? and now whinning coz get caught haha no idea what to say, mega pathetic

4. ok make better olympics if u say no1 do anything otherway stfu maybe??

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2012, 07:05 PM »
avirex apparently you need a timeout too.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.