Forums
May 23, 2024, 03:57 PM

Author Topic: Hello community, I am jmoberg (seriously serious!)  (Read 6773 times)

Offline jOmOmbO

Hello community, I am jmoberg (seriously serious!)
« on: July 18, 2013, 07:15 AM »
Hello everyone, I know it has been many years since I have been on worms at all.  Deejay was telling me about this website. I saw WA on steam, and I was like, I wonder who still plays this legendary game. Came to my surprise I saw a few mentionable names I saw on the WA beta test forums. KRD, HHC, CyberShadow. If you want proof I am the real jmo, I would be more than happy to prove as best as I can. I did try to tell everyone this screen name is actually me (jmoberg) but that didn't go well. It does feel nice to see members I once used to play with (warmers etc). Hope this post goes well this time. Lol. Looking forward to talking with you guys again. =)

Re: Hello community, I am jmoberg (seriously serious!)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 07:23 AM »
wb jmo! looking forward to warming soon  8) :-*

Offline jOmOmbO

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 07:25 AM »
Thanks buddy! I am glad to be here again. I am also relieved you know its the real me. Just prefer jOmOmbO now. Thing is, the wormer named Laundry created this name out of jmoberg, not many people know that.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 08:01 AM »
Welcome back ! u ll find someone who know u for sure, ofc if u pleyed at least few years back in the days :)

Offline jOmOmbO

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 08:22 AM »
I played worms for years, I know so many people from back in the day.

Offline jOmOmbO

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 09:22 AM »
*sniff*

I smell shite...

Apparently you did not read the post, I will do anything to prove its me. I just got done playing with Deejay. (warmer)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 10:03 AM »
Yeah just like tenchi last month...

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 11:21 AM »
edit: I remember him from t17 forums. this guy is really jmo but he is kinda mentally crazy thinking he is the best roper on hystory and thereforce every second player on this game trying to fake him

even if you are indeed the greatest nobody dont give a f@#! about you in a week or two #FACT
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:22 PM by Impossible »

Offline ANO

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 11:50 AM »
If you want proof I am the real jmo, I would be more than happy to prove as best as I can.

Poor tentative of aliasing man!
Who the hell come from the past carrying of proving his own identity. This really smells a lot.

Anyway, I am coming back too and I love warmer, see you around then!
Were you a beast with balls or not?

Offline StepS

Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 01:40 PM »
aliases, balls, crazy mentally...

Welcome to the TUS!

Offline HHC

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 04:25 PM »
hi jmo

Offline jOmOmbO

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 06:17 PM »
Hey HHC! <3 I heard IBB no longer plays, that makes me sad. =(

Offline jOmOmbO

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 06:19 PM »
https://www.google.com/search?q=jOmOmbO&oq=jOmOmbO

Yes..I go by jOmOmbO now instead of jmoberg, cause I like the name, as I said Laundry gave me this name. I have personal reasons why I changed names.