Forums
May 06, 2024, 07:30 PM

Author Topic: So Fast Tappers  (Read 8036 times)

Offline Dub-c

Re: So Fast Tappers
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2010, 06:17 PM »
Finger Roll is stupid fake f@#!ing taps anyways. Who cares. 0o0o0o look at me I have fast taps by using 2 keys as a spacebar and pressing them with 2 fingers 0o0o0o I so fast tapper. fr is a trick to make noobs think they are super fast at hitting space and nothing more. Its for people who don't have the coordination or speed to press the space adequately with 1 finger.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2010, 06:23 PM »
lol
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Rok

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2010, 06:25 PM »
and remember, girls prefer finger roll players!  8)

Yeah, tapping the clitoris or nipples like crazy will drive them to ecstasy. How many women you had, again?  :D
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2010, 06:26 PM »
i dont need chicks, i got agneau!<3
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2010, 06:31 PM »
and remember, girls prefer finger roll players!  8)

Yeah, tapping the clitoris or nipples like crazy will drive them to ecstasy. How many women you had, again?  :D

hahahahaha!!!!!

Offline Csongi

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2010, 06:39 PM »
Finger Roll is stupid fake f@#!ing taps anyways. Who cares. 0o0o0o look at me I have fast taps by using 2 keys as a spacebar and pressing them with 2 fingers 0o0o0o I so fast tapper. fr is a trick to make noobs think they are super fast at hitting space and nothing more. Its for people who don't have the coordination or speed to press the space adequately with 1 finger.
oh yeah,thx for the compliments,really!
for example I don't use fr to 'show off' or some shit like that.I use it because I like it (and imo i improved since i use it)-'the mad tapping stuff is to warm up the fingers'

BUT,whatever...
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2010, 06:45 PM »
for example I don't use fr to 'show off' or some shit like that.I use it because I like it (and imo i improved since i use it)-'the mad tapping stuff is to warm up the fingers'

BUT,whatever...

Thats just my very biased opinion, take it for what its worth. If you enjoy it and it makes you have fun go for it. I just personally think its stupid. I just don't think people who fr should be taking credit for having fast taps or pretending they have fast taps. If your not one of those people then no problems.

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2010, 08:10 PM »
I tap "normally", kinda twitchy style with one space, does the job for me. I dont agree that people who use two spaces are "showing off" or "cheating"... its just they way they have chosen to rope. Go and set up two space bars, you're not gonna rope any better, you'll be worse than you are with one. No matter which way you chose to press space, it still takes years of practise to master it. You cant slate people for using two spaces because its still just as hard to rope quickly with good control with two spaces as it is with one.
worm and learn

Offline ANO

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2010, 09:38 PM »
i play guitar for 16 years, for me it's very indifferent use 1-2-3 fingers... and 1 finger of my foot in the ass when i m roping uahuahuha

Offline Guaton

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2010, 09:45 PM »

BUT,whatever...

Thats just my very biased opinion, take it for what its worth. If you enjoy it and it makes you have fun go for it. I just personally think its stupid. I just don't think people who fr should be taking credit for having fast taps or pretending they have fast taps. If your not one of those people then no problems.

lol , i use my two fingers in my space bar , and i dnt have ultrafast taps , but they are actually fast , so i shouldnt take credit for having fast taps? only cos i use 2 fingers?  im f@#!ing proud of them lol

if u dont beleave on me , i can send u an stupid video like maciej , but by pm obviously lol

Offline nino

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2010, 10:21 PM »
well iam still trying to learn to tap with 1 finger hauhauha
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2010, 05:26 PM »
Im going for to learn mindcontrol taps,so i can just sit and relax thinking the taps and rope,so i can have a beer in both hands YEAH!! :D
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)