Forums
May 19, 2024, 12:45 PM

Author Topic: How was made your nick?  (Read 9864 times)

Offline Hurz

Re: How was made your nick?
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2013, 09:40 AM »
1. he/she/it hurts

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2013, 11:42 AM »
hehehe, ye, oldschool thread here  8)

Well, I already gave a short explanation about my nickname in my sign.

B4 to use "Professor", I used to play with my realname CesarVastuk. Since i got some problems with Titanoob xD, i changed it. He started to insult me in social networks and it took a lot of my time asking the websites staff to erase the stuff. So, I changed my nick and never more did mention about my real name here.

As long i helped a lot brazillian newbies how to play worms, including Kaleu, Zippo, Camper and others non famous, I had a girl who called me as Professor (Teacher). That's the origin of my playername.

Currently i'm using GreatProfe because i am great and that's all xDDDDDDDD

EDIT: This was the worst english text what i writted in 2013 lolz
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 02:55 PM by GreatProfe »

Offline Tomi

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2013, 11:57 AM »
I was as creative as Csongi xD Tamas -> Tomi.. but this name is maybe the most popular here in Hungary, so it sucks a lot. Just in nW there were 3 or 4 Tamas, but hopefully they managed to choose other nickname :D But I've already met 2-3 Tomis in #AG.. Maybe I should change it :D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2013, 12:05 PM »
My nick is not the most original for sure. I started out with RrcRazy and changed it to Crazy when I got bored of just playing RR. HHC, I'd love to hear how you came up with your nick. Was it just random? Both you and IBB have some weird, funny nicks when you think about it :P

Offline rU`

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2013, 01:51 PM »
le = the

roy = king

Rash knows it
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2013, 02:12 PM »
I used to listen to The Offspring a lot when I was younger. Original Prankster is a song from one of their albums. It isn't my favourite song, nor am I a prankster (so much) in real life, or anything, I just liked Offspring and this seemed to be good to be used as a nick..

Offline SPW

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2013, 03:08 PM »
My nick is not the most original for sure. I started out with RrcRazy and changed it to Crazy when I got bored of just playing RR. HHC, I'd love to hear how you came up with your nick. Was it just random? Both you and IBB have some weird, funny nicks when you think about it :P

Happy my nick isnt weird. :D

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2013, 03:11 PM »
The first time i came online i forget what name i had but i played a few games with some guys that were really good.. And for some reason afterwards a guy named leadbob told me to join his game.. As i did he proceeded in teaching me how to rope.. Spent a good 45 min learning how to shadow.. After about 2hrs of ropeing and learnin we decided to save the rest for another day.. He stated befor we left that the name i was useing  was lame and i should change it.. It just so happened there was a car crew that had just started and its name was mayhem so i used that he accepted it and its been the same ever since... That was back on 2004.. Damn you leadbob for teachin me how to rope... 9yrs later and im still stuck on this damn game
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 03:13 PM by Mayhem »
BRING IT ON!!!!

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2013, 04:04 PM »
Dmitry is my real name.

Offline Husk

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2013, 04:39 PM »
husky is a dog breed... DUH!

Offline Rogi

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2013, 05:28 PM »
Nothing special here, just my name is Igor. Read it backwards... ;D
I used this nick for 8 years.
I really didnt invent it. One time, few girls from my school reversed my name and called so. It looked funny for them, coz "rogi" from russian means "horns" like this one
Spoiler! View
xD

First time, it was unusual for me, it sounds so strange + plural. xD But after some time i couldnt to do something with that.
cuz it sticked to me like second name, and many friends called me so. I'm used to it ;)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2013, 06:23 PM »
Lmao, "antlers" must be the coolest real life nickname ever.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2013, 09:23 PM »
i am interesting what's from Berria's nick ??

Offline Casso

« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2013, 09:58 PM »
My nickname comes from the name of my dog "​​Cassandra" because I was very fond of him and I usually called him with the abbreviated name "Casso". I was very sad when he died after 15 years but I continued to use it.

In the Italian language this nickname can be easily misunderstood because it has a sound pretty similar to the words "cazzo" (dick) and "cesso" (toilet) but I don't care :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2013, 10:59 PM »
I like where nicknames come from. Nice stories, cool to read. Some stories even makes the guy more sympathic. :)