Forums
April 27, 2024, 01:30 PM

Author Topic: Ideas for the next patch.  (Read 4441 times)

Offline Ricky

• India India
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for the next patch.
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2014, 03:00 PM »
how the game know if player win ttrr game? dont forget about racing schemes and schemes with special rules like abnormal

Isn't this the reason why we don't have ranks also? The possibilities are endless and tomorrow we will have newer schemes so some schemes will have to be left out, something is better than nothing?

Offline twistah

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 03:56 AM »
I hate that ur opponent sees ur weapons in t17 while using the chute. also I hate that my next worm starts with a weapon I collected in t17. stop that shit!

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2014, 04:17 AM »
I think the best thing that anyone could make for worms is... something that will allow you to ReHost a game exactly where game dropped , Same positions, Same Map damage , Same weapons , health ect ect.

There is rubber worm... there is PX... there was gayshit like Silkworm  why not something that does this...

game drops are a LARGE part of worms i would say.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2014, 03:15 AM »
I think the best thing that anyone could make for worms is... something that will allow you to ReHost a game exactly where game dropped , Same positions, Same Map damage , Same weapons , health ect ect.

There is rubber worm... there is PX... there was gayshit like Silkworm  why not something that does this...

game drops are a LARGE part of worms i would say.
Couldn't agree more. Somehow I still manage to experience a dropout at least once per day. Mostly due to my dodgy internet connection. It's also the #1 suggestion on http://feedback.worms2d.info/forums/5998-worms-armageddon

Just noticed: http://www.WormsNG.com (WA V.4 status tracker) has finally been updated, and is no longer stuck at ~2% progress!!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 09:45 AM by j0e »

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2014, 07:30 AM »
REAL TIME!!!

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2014, 11:54 AM »
REAL TIME!!!

changing the genre is a dumb idea
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2014, 04:26 PM »
I don't know if any of the developers are following this topic, since there was (or is) an official place to publish your ideas/wishes, but whatever.

There are two things they just can't leave out from the next patch...

I think I speak for all of us when I say:

Please, give us the possibility to

a, save a scheme that's been modified in the game lobby
b, go to basic options (e.g. team editor, screen resolution settings, etc.) from game lobby without quitting!

It would be awesome, like finally having a piss after being in need of it for, say, an hour...

Thanks! :-*

Offline StepS

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2014, 05:39 PM »
a, save a scheme that's been modified in the game lobby
This is currently possible in offline multiplayer

team editor
You can edit teams in online lobbies, by right-clicking them. You only can't create new ones.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Dream Trance

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2014, 07:59 PM »
Ye, definitely the resume from crashed state possibility and px compatibility with 3.7.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2014, 08:33 PM »
REAL TIME!!!

changing the genre is a dumb idea
Agreed, in principle it makes sense, but I think in practice it becomes a convoluted mess.  The only scheme I can see it remotely working is ttrr.

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2014, 09:09 PM »
A link on tus to http://feedback.worms2d.info/forums/5998-worms-armageddon might be cool like "suggest new WA features".
Site is already a maze but it seems like an important place for the dev to have feedback.