Forums
April 27, 2024, 06:59 AM

Author Topic: Ideas for version 3.9 and/or 4.0 update/patch.  (Read 24438 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: Ideas for version 3.9 and/or 4.0 update/patch.
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2024, 03:48 PM »
  • Damage x2 as a Sudden Death option.
  • Expiration (opposite of delay). Many people suggested this, but I will remind about it.
  • Dud mines can be exploded as a scheme option
  • The most classic TCB challenges as in-game new missions
  • New cheat: buffed Laser Sight (to make it more useful, it could show a helping aim not only for F3 weapons)
  • New cheat: buffed Suicide Bomber (to make it more useful, devs are free to choose the values and effects)
  • New cheat: nerfed donkey. Smaller damage to use its mechanics without destroying the whole map.
  • Surrender and Skip Go ignored if pressing f12 key. To select them, only using Shift + F12.
  • New cheat: buffed Bungee (different mechanics for bungee to be easier to free style)
EDIT:
  • New cheat: Mad donkey. Donkey falls where you clicked, but jumps like a super jump of a sheep and smash other part of the map. Then it goes back to the sky and fall in a random area available of the map, and start farting, causing it to go further, due to propulsion (like skunk poison). Until it reaches the water, diagonally.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 04:10 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2024, 10:39 PM »
  • Surrender and Skip Go ignored if pressing f12 key. To select them, only using Shift + F12.
This is a really good idea![/list]

Offline Boodle2003

• Freelance animator, graphic designer and voice actor

• United States United States
  • Nvrhd Nvrhd clan

• Catch me if you can!
    • View Profile
    • NCTStudio Official Website
« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2024, 05:26 PM »
-Dud Dynamite (explodes if hit with other weapons)
-Dud Grenade (acts similarly to Dud Dynamite)
-Booby Trapped Utility crates
-Sickness can kill worms
-Game mode: Hide and Seek (Players cannot see each other's worms)
-Automatic updates
-Snorkel (Use this to swim around in the water; this is great for when you fall off the map, but it is recommended that you use Teleport to end your turn)
-Catapult
-Fridge Strike (can freeze enemy worms for one turn)
-Lightning Strikes can disable magnets
-Possession (Possess an enemy worm and use them to kill other enemy worms; if the possessed enemy worm dies, your worm returns to its original spot before the possession occurred)
-Machete
-Hammer
-Laser Cannon
-Satellite Strike
-Swarm of Bees
-Surrender forces you to send weapons to enemy team
-Armageddon for Sudden Death
-Game mode: Lights Out (It is completely dark but your worms have a small illumination spot)
-Fake Surrender
-If you are a COW, you'll be frozen until the amount of COW turns end
-Collaboration soundbanks (KND, SMG4, etc.)
-If you are unable to collect crates for a specific amount of turns during a Shopper game, a crate will be dropped near one of your Worms as a Mercy bonus
-In a Race game, a Health Crate will be placed on the finish line; whoever collects the crate ends the round and is declared the winner
-In a Wormopoly game, a Health Crate will be placed at the end of the board; whoever collects the crate ends the round and is declared the winner
-If a player spawns their worm on the Health crate in a Race or Wormopoly game, they'll be placed at the starting line/beginning of the board to prevent cheating
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Offline crmm1792

« Reply #168 on: February 02, 2024, 04:39 AM »
New utility: this utility will increase 1 level(power) of 1 random weapon listed in the user inventory the whole round (superweapons and no level weapons aren´t included).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 05:10 AM by crmm1792 »

Offline Triad

« Reply #169 on: April 06, 2024, 02:21 PM »
Not sure if these have been suggested before, but my personal requests are:
  • Super Teleport: Being able to teleport all your worms at once with one click, with manual worm placement and/or teleport item. Would be extremely useful for TTRR, Darts, etc.
  • Increasing the team and player limit beyond 6.
  • Super Select Worm: Select worm rotation includes ALL your teams, not just a single team.
    • Combined with 6+ teams, we could play 24-worm schemes such as MM properly in 2v2 matches - (6+6)+(6+6) vs (6+6)+(6+6) instead of 8+8 vs 8+8
  • Being able to increase drill duration, which would open up new possibilities in Darts.
  • Option to show total HP amount on HP bars (or total worm count if God Mode is enabled).
  • Being able to use vector images for graves, flags, etc.

Offline Triad

« Reply #170 on: April 18, 2024, 12:10 PM »
I would like to add that it would be nice to be able to remove chat logs from replays. Most people who play this game have known each other for a long time and sometimes we can discuss private things while playing WA, so the ability to clear the chat log would be nice.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #171 on: April 18, 2024, 12:14 PM »
I would like to add that it would be nice to be able to remove chat logs from replays. Most people who play this game have known each other for a long time and sometimes we can discuss private things while playing WA, so the ability to clear the chat log would be nice.

Isn't this the same as the sanitize replay feature we already have? Or is it a different suggestion?
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Triad

« Reply #172 on: April 18, 2024, 12:46 PM »
Isn't this the same as the sanitize replay feature we already have? Or is it a different suggestion?
No, I think that only removes private/team messages. I mean something for ALL messages in the replay.

Offline Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 18, 2024, 03:25 PM »
Right click on replay file and select export log? There is chat too. It is saved in same folder where is replay file.
123  My teams use this, this, and this soundbanks.

Offline Triad

« Reply #174 on: April 18, 2024, 03:28 PM »
No, no. What I mean is maybe I would like to share a particular replay, but I only want to share the replay of the game and not what we said on the game.

Offline Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2024, 03:30 PM »
Ahá. You mean cut out chat from replay. So in fact, edit/delete chat in replay file.
123  My teams use this, this, and this soundbanks.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #176 on: April 18, 2024, 08:41 PM »
Maybe this works?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Triad

« Reply #177 on: April 18, 2024, 09:07 PM »
Just gave that tool a shot. Seems like it doesn't work for 3.8.1

Figured maybe it's because it's not compatible with newer WA versions, and I was right; it worked without any issues on a 2009 replay (3.6.29.0).

Good to see that it's possible though.

Offline preduestniq

« Reply #178 on: Yesterday at 04:12 PM »
Most likely that's said before many times, but would be awesome to have Steam Workshop for WA