Forums
May 06, 2024, 07:17 PM

Author Topic: IS it ok if you make hysteria  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

IS it ok if you make hysteria
« on: December 05, 2010, 01:23 AM »
Just wondering is it ok to make a rule on hysteria called abl - all but last? Because i really think that it's not fair to aim after the same person every single time even they are last... it's not fair for the player in last to get gg very early in the game.. Because i today i have that happened to me while i was playing hysteria with some people, I was teamed by people and i was on the last place and people still aim after me.. ;/

P.S: I don't even know what i'm trying to say or explain but I think there should be a rule ABL in hysteria so that the last person won't get gg early in the game.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 01:26 AM by Gengar »
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Turko

Re: IS it ok if you make hysteria
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 01:26 AM »
err ghost  just the league has rules  noone write the "universal hysteria rules" in clanner abl is not fair play  but if u play 4 fun just say abl ne1?
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 01:27 AM »
I normally play hysteria for fun but whenever i said ABL ANY1? And other people will not follow the rule or they will say nah..
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 01:28 AM by Gengar »
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 01:33 AM »
I think they try kill you to stop you from making new clan every week...

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 01:50 AM »
I don't make new clans... o_O I'm in RaW and my wormnet name is RaWilber-`tgh`. So i still stay in RaW for a while.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 01:50 AM »
You promise? xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 05:37 AM »
You can have an agreement before the game (obviously in funners). But no one knows for sure how rules got accepted in other schemes ;)

(@angus, I deleted your "spam", watch it.)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 08:32 AM »
Haha Gengar, u really made a thread!

<3

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Agneau

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 09:35 AM »
damn i thought ive already seen the most useless topic, it seems i was wrong! :d

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 09:47 AM »
rofl Agneau roi <3

I told him 2 make this thread! :D Its my fault! lols!

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Husk

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 10:25 AM »
abl is in hysteria, like in some other schemes just an optional rule, a gentleman rule.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 10:43 AM »
rofl Agneau roi <3

I told him 2 make this thread! :D Its my fault! lols!

lies sexy uber! u were serious? :d:d

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2010, 12:20 PM »
Well he was sad in shoutbox cause some1 killed him when he was last in a hyst. So i said "make a thread!!"

and he did! :D

Offline Agneau

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2010, 01:53 PM »
rofl owned!

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2010, 03:37 PM »
Just wondering is it ok to make a rule on hysteria called abl - all but last? Because i really think that it's not fair to aim after the same person every single time even they are last... it's not fair for the player in last to get gg very early in the game.. Because i today i have that happened to me while i was playing hysteria with some people, I was teamed by people and i was on the last place and people still aim after me.. ;/

P.S: I don't even know what i'm trying to say or explain but I think there should be a rule ABL in hysteria so that the last person won't get gg early in the game.

You've been playing Hysteria for a long time now Ghost but because you had one bad game you want to introduce a new rule?!

Also, I'm sure you've forgotten all the times when last place was attacked when perhaps it should have been you.

With 1 sec turns you can't really enforce ABL and like Husk says, most people if they had a choice would prefer to shoot the leading teams.

I'm sure you'll live without your ABL rule :<