Forums
May 05, 2024, 09:10 AM

Author Topic: KEYBOARD - Definitive ! +Photos  (Read 27194 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: KEYBOARD - Definitive ! +Photos
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2016, 04:45 AM »
skunk3 - I think you are a good strong Roper however feel like you big yourself up a bit too much, you're good, but destroy 90% of modern Ropers? No way man cmon lol...

You could beat bout 50% of WA players easily, about 45% you have the skill to win but in no way would it be a walk in the park, you would have to make sure you don't make many mistakes, and there is about 5% which imo you wouldn't beat on a good day(of course you could still beat them tho in some situations).

Now, personally I don't like ropa much these days, he's arrogant and obnoxious, looks down on people weaker/less privileged than him, but at the end of the day facts are facts and he's one of the most versatile and stronger Ropers WA has ever seen, he was able to alias most players without a problem, that takes talent lol.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2016, 04:46 AM »
I'm inactive as hell and can still obliterate 95% of wormnet. Not bragging, just simple fact.

Nah skunk3. You're a good roper, but a bit better at bragging than actual roping.
If you said number like 50 I wouldn't interfer , but 95.. That's a bit LOL-ish ;)

I'd say it's pretty accurate based upon all of the games I've played since I've been back. I've played a LOT of ropers, wxw, big rr, etc... I am too lazy to check replay files and whatnot but I'm sure my win rate is over 90%, and I'm not talking about playing random noobs. Devilage did give me a painful loss in a 2vs2 roper and SiD raped me in Big RR (he was my primary rival before I went inactive), but overall I've been kicking butt. I dunno why I am constantly underestimated even though I beat other vets all of the time and I've been around forever. I also dunno why people think that if I don't have a TUS record to back myself up, I'm just talking shit when I have proven myself over the years on many occasions to the best of the best... *shrug*

Lmao the irony on this photo. xd

Offline skunk3

« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2016, 06:52 AM »
skunk3 - I think you are a good strong Roper however feel like you big yourself up a bit too much, you're good, but destroy 90% of modern Ropers? No way man cmon lol...

You could beat bout 50% of WA players easily, about 45% you have the skill to win but in no way would it be a walk in the park, you would have to make sure you don't make many mistakes, and there is about 5% which imo you wouldn't beat on a good day(of course you could still beat them tho in some situations).

Now, personally I don't like ropa much these days, he's arrogant and obnoxious, looks down on people weaker/less privileged than him, but at the end of the day facts are facts and he's one of the most versatile and stronger Ropers WA has ever seen, he was able to alias most players without a problem, that takes talent lol.

Being good at aliasing doesn't mean good as in actually winning games. Ropa at his best was still inferior to me, and that's just the facts. I'm not saying I'd win every single game but overall I was definitely the better roper. Years ago we played quite a bit and although Ropa was pretty good, I was simply better. He doesn't suck by any means. I think that my claim still stands though, especially if I am sober and actually giving a crap that day. I've been on WormNET all night waiting for someone to challenge me so I could back up my words, and not a single person has stepped up. In that time I've won an elite, a hysteria, a wxw, lost one wxw due to 2 of my worms getting killed on the first turn due to plops beyond my control, won an intermediate, and won 2-3 big rr's. Still waiting for some serious competition.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:56 AM by skunk3 »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2016, 07:08 AM »
Ropa isn't "good" at aliasing, he's known as the best at aliasing some of the best Ropers of all time.

"Ropa at his best was still inferior to me" - Do you have any evidence of this? Do you have any record of beating him over and over again? No, because it didn't happen lol.

I don't care about how good you are now, i've seen you rope in your prime and i've seen Ropa rope in his prime and my moneys on him ;)

Also, when oldschoolers get into conversations about the greatest Ropers of all time, both Warmer/Pro Roper, Ropa gets mentioned a lot, i've never seen anyone recall you as a roping legend...

Now, I think you're alright skunk3, so don't be taking this as a personal attack towards you, you said some stuff I think is crazy talk and wanted to give my side of the story.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2016, 07:13 AM »

Being good at aliasing doesn't mean good as in actually winning games. Ropa at his best was still inferior to me, and that's just the facts. I'm not saying I'd win every single game but overall I was definitely the better roper. Years ago we played quite a bit and although Ropa was pretty good, I was simply better. He doesn't suck by any means. I think that my claim still stands though, especially if I am sober and actually giving a crap that day. I've been on WormNET all night waiting for someone to challenge me so I could back up my words, and not a single person has stepped up. In that time I've won an elite, a hysteria, a wxw, lost one wxw due to 2 of my worms getting killed on the first turn due to plops beyond my control, won an intermediate, and won 2-3 big rr's. Still waiting for some serious competition.

Hi

Offline Sensei

« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2016, 11:34 AM »
Still waiting for some serious competition.

Cut the crap skunk3. If you wanted a serious competition you would now ask 10-15 good tus ropers to play a game against you. And you know they're just going to make you butthurt, so that's why you've been avoiding those league games.

I can't stand when ppl talk about themselves in superlatives, especially when it's not deserved.

Offline ANO

« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2016, 11:50 AM »
My penis is bigger than yours, my dad is stronger than yours, the ball is mine and I decide who plays, my car is faster than yours, I am better than you....ngue ngue ngue

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2016, 01:09 PM »
Still waiting for some serious competition.

aehaehahehae

Offline Lukz

« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2016, 01:27 PM »
Also, when oldschoolers get into conversations about the greatest Ropers of all time, both Warmer/Pro Roper, Ropa gets mentioned a lot, i've never seen anyone recall you as a roping legend...

xD

Offline skunk3

« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2016, 05:50 PM »
Ropa isn't "good" at aliasing, he's known as the best at aliasing some of the best Ropers of all time.

"Ropa at his best was still inferior to me" - Do you have any evidence of this? Do you have any record of beating him over and over again? No, because it didn't happen lol.

I don't care about how good you are now, i've seen you rope in your prime and i've seen Ropa rope in his prime and my moneys on him ;)

Now, I think you're alright skunk3, so don't be taking this as a personal attack towards you, you said some stuff I think is crazy talk and wanted to give my side of the story.

I know this because we've been in the same clan before on one or two occasions and played countless games vs. each other. Like I said before, all you guys care about is a TUS record to back up your statements, as though games that aren't for a ranking don't count, which is garbage. What was the last clan we were both in.. HEX, maybe? I can't remember as it's been several years. As I said, Ropa wasn't bad by any means but I always had an edge on him. Period, bottom line. The reason why you're siding with Ropa is because he has always been more active on this site, whereas I opted to completely ignore TUS for quite some time. In fact, the ONLY reason why I initially started posting here was to talk about W.M.D.. These days people act like if you don't have a 'presence' here and a record to point to, your claims are null and void, and it simply doesn't work that way.

I would likely not get mentioned in a "greatest ropers" conversation as my rope style is boring to watch. I don't do unnecessary pumps and triple kicks and shit like that. I used to have people literally criticize me every day about the way I roped because I strove for efficiency and consistency over raw speed and flashiness... and it paid off. I win. A lot. I'm not saying that I'm the best or anything idiotic like that. All I'm saying is that:

A: there aren't a whole lot of W:A players who can consistently beat me in rope-based schemes, at least based upon the competition I've had since I've been back (and tbh I'm only playing to roughly 80-85% of my potential right now)
B: I was/am(?) a better roper than Ropa, but of course I cannot empirically prove that claim, so people are just going to be dismissive about it, which is fine

I do take this as a personal attack on me. You're extremely biased in this situation. Honestly, the flak is really disappointing. For all of the years I've spent playing this game and for all of the times I've destroyed 'legends,' I still get no respect whatsoever, like I'm some random noob talking ungrounded shit. Sad, really. Even when I was ultra-active, I still got no respect.

I'm not even mad... I'm disappointed.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:55 PM by skunk3 »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2016, 06:28 PM »
You're just a mediocre player, and ppl see you like that. Why are you so delusional about your skill and desperate to get some respect from the community?

Respect for what exactly?

Offline ANO

« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2016, 07:21 PM »
Who is Skunk?

Btw, there is another person who claims to be THE BEST!!!!!! and this person is... ASBEST MISHA.
Period.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #162 on: May 10, 2016, 07:32 PM »
skunk? i only recognize this:

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #163 on: May 10, 2016, 07:56 PM »

Offline ANO