Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:56 PM

Author Topic: Nazis out of W:A  (Read 4254 times)

Offline philie

Nazis out of W:A
« on: February 21, 2011, 02:20 AM »
i hate shit like that: ruins all my roping feeling:

[00:07:52.52] [TJ`Rambito`TgH] but i hate jews
[00:07:58.20] [philie] why
[00:07:58.94] [philie] ?
[00:07:58.98] [TJ`Rambito`TgH] so i find that hitler was right
[00:08:12.94] [philie] are you serious?
[00:08:17.74] [TJ`Rambito`TgH] yeah
[00:08:20.14] ••• Game Ends - User Quit

so this is my call to every1: DONT PLAY WITH NAZIS

Offline Guaton

Re: Nazis out of W:A
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 02:32 AM »
 xD

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 05:37 AM »
Dude, if someone hate jews, that does not mean he is nazi. I personally hate jews too! Since the world is theirs. Hitler really knew why he need to kill them. But it's just my opinion.

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 06:45 AM »
wow
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 06:48 AM »
Morons are everywhere, that's why I never say "I hate zillians!" cause Zippo exist, isn't fair with nino and others...

I hope this thread doesn't turn into shit stuff xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 07:01 AM »
Also earth have over 6 billion people/minds. Not necessarily every mind should think the same. But it's interesting to see a game like worms come around such subjects.

I hope this thread doesn't turn into shit stuff xD

It'll go to trash can in that case.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 07:47 AM »
How did you end up talking about this anyway philie?

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 11:54 AM »
Dude, if someone hate jews, that does not mean he is nazi. I personally hate jews too! Since the world is theirs. Hitler really knew why he need to kill them. But it's just my opinion.
Hating all jews cause many of them are faggots isn't pretty fair for those who has never asked a thing.

Plus, we don't know the reasons why Hitler did that. Was he right or wrong ? Who knows ? Anyway, it was kinda too much what happenned to them Imo.
But the worst thing is, by doing this, Hitler just helped them to strengthen their control over Press & TV/Cinema screen.

Anyway, you can keep hating some jews. .)

PS: Philie, he maybe said that for "fun"/trolling btw.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 05:21 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 01:35 PM »
Um... sorry, but i hardly ever read such unqualified and stupid comments.

And @ phillie: There are many people that aren't talking serious about stuff like that, only into provoking and being controversial. Don't overrate stuff like that.

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 02:06 PM »
HItler dont killed JUST jews, he killed too more innocent ppl making they live in terrile conditions...

I think ppl here he have cult to know what happaned in the nazis germany,dont need to say here, just to say NONE deserve to suffer like ppl suffered by nazis...

Offline Csongi

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 02:07 PM »

what did the Jewish kid to be hated ? or to be killed ?

sure this is just a movie,but i belive it's not much difference from the reality ^^
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline philie

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 02:43 PM »
@ Abnaxus: omg, no comment needed.

@ chakkman: he was serious and not just wanting to provoke me.

@ Komito: i dont know really how it started. i think he told me that he was proud of beeing kicked out of a clan by gal after insulting him because he is from israel.

the thing is: i am from germany. i feel ashamed for the massmurder my country did just a few generations ago. i feel no guilt, but some kind of responsibility to take care such bullshit wont happen again.

i am not relating to w:a.

fascism and antisemitism is not cool and funny. it's stupid and blindfolded hate.
jews controlling the world is conspiracy crap.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 03:12 PM »
Morons are everywhere, that's why I never say "I hate zillians!" cause Zippo exist, isn't fair with nino and others...

noob -.-"

You are comparing me to Nazis?

gtfu mofo.

frankly, i always quiet and u guys talk about me quoting my nick, forget that i exist man!

Just remember that when i beat u guys like usual.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 03:16 PM by ZiPpO »

Offline chakkman

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 03:25 PM »
fascism and antisemitism is not cool and funny. it's stupid and blindfolded hate.

I totally agree. You shouldn't care too much about what some guy you met on a video game has to say about jews though. :) In my experience guys like that are only seeking attention, nothing more nothing less. Besides, i can't feel too ashamed about 12 dark years in germany's history, i think every country has its periods of evil stuff happening. What about Stalin or the homicide in ex-Yugoslavia? Not to mention America's history killing lots of indians and slavery. People only make a big hype about the third reich and forget about other stuff.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 03:58 PM »

UAAAAAAH

xD