Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:54 PM

Author Topic: Old replays and players through the years  (Read 52727 times)

Offline Deadcode

Re: Old replays and players through the years
« Reply #270 on: February 09, 2015, 05:35 PM »
That single one from korydex working well.

Hmmm... does it work both in the file Korydex posted and the file uncompressed from the .7z file I posted?
Maybe the program you're using to uncompress the .7z file screwed up? Try using 7-Zip (instead of e.g. WinRar) if you aren't already.

Its funny to see this. Dont remember everything from then but it looks like I did presenting my special battlerace scheme :D And teaching noobs if needed but openend the host with "pro br" haha  ;D

We are really old friends, deadcode  8)
Yes we are! 8)

Still play battleraces at all these days? Would be cool to play a BR with you again after all these years.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:45 PM by Deadcode »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #271 on: February 09, 2015, 06:17 PM »
Oh, how cool! Gonna watch all of those replays later. Have you got any replays pre 2004 by me Deadcode? Nicknames RRcRaZy, CrAzY or xCrAzYx

Offline Deadcode

« Reply #272 on: February 09, 2015, 06:37 PM »
Oh, how cool! Gonna watch all of those replays later. Have you got any replays pre 2004 by me Deadcode? Nicknames RRcRaZy, CrAzY or xCrAzYx
I've got crazypumpkin, crazyizzy, and CrAzYaZz, but those aren't you, right? (edit: CrAzYaZz lagged out before start, so there's no gameplay in that replay)

I do have one 2v2 Elite replay with CrAzYxTdC and two other TdC'ers.

Aerox, Fenice: will get back to on those requests
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 06:44 PM by Deadcode »

Offline nino

« Reply #273 on: February 09, 2015, 07:43 PM »
Ae Deadcode,

Got any with nino?  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #274 on: February 09, 2015, 07:59 PM »
I got 10 or 15 cleaver replays in my archives!  I'll send some over Berria.

;<

Offline Hussar

« Reply #275 on: February 09, 2015, 08:06 PM »
I got 10 or 15 cleaver replays in my archives!  I'll send some over Berria.

;<

Thx so much mate :)

Offline Fenice

« Reply #276 on: February 09, 2015, 08:21 PM »
It's very cool of you guys to share those replays for us. It's a strange feeling when you see that some of those replays are almost 15 years old, or at least for me, as I was only 7 back then.

« Reply #277 on: February 09, 2015, 08:24 PM »
I have tonnes of replays in my archive.  Feel free to request names and I might be able find some.

Offline SPW

« Reply #278 on: February 09, 2015, 08:37 PM »
Guess its the program, I just use winrar. I will install 7zip tmrw.  ;)

I love this thread. Nostalgy is the heroin from old people  ;D

Offline theredi

« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2015, 11:54 AM »
if u have reps from 2003 then maybe u have any with me? check xTdCxTheRedi if u can, would be funny if found any before i did break in 2004 ;p

also maybe any rep from TdCxShimon, WcDxArcade or DiD?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 12:00 PM by theredi »

Offline Husk

« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2015, 01:09 PM »
I have tonnes of replays in my archive.  Feel free to request names and I might be able find some.

eyyy John. do you have any where I played 2004-2006ish =)

sorry don't know what kind of name I had... Husky in them, maybe UpP tag xD

Offline Anubis

« Reply #281 on: February 10, 2015, 04:49 PM »
if u have reps from 2003 then maybe u have any with me? check xTdCxTheRedi if u can, would be funny if found any before i did break in 2004 ;p

also maybe any rep from TdCxShimon, WcDxArcade or DiD?

Didn't Shimon prefer WWP and avoided W:A? I think I never seen him on W:A and played warmers with him on WWP, he didn't like the W:A roping very much. Wonder what happened to him he was quite a good roper.

Offline Free

« Reply #282 on: February 10, 2015, 08:33 PM »
Someone got old replays of me?

Is this you?
2004-06-19 09.26.05 [Extracted] freeman2xisxbak, StreakMarkSfX, @Casimir.WAgame (Team17)
2004-06-19 09.47.41 [Extracted] freeman2xisxbak, StreakMarkSfX, @Casimir.WAgame (Team17)

wow, this thread is too large for me to filter through. anyone have any replays from when we played? i'd love to have a copy now that i actually backup my stuff.

Here's one.
2005-05-09 01.01.35 [Extracted] M3ntalSfX, xDorxLih, @six-Casimir, varial.WAgame (Bungee Race)

OMG, I missed this thread... so cool!
Marco and volrin hahah

Do any of you have old replays of me?

Sure do. Seven replays from 2005-10-16 and 2005-12-24 (Hide and seek, Fort, Team17s, and Elites)

I also have some replays of a xSpIDeRxPpZx / XxSpIDeRxPpZxX / xSpIDeRxcR, from 2003-12-09 to 2005-01-30. Is that you?

BTW, I wish I'd known about this thread earlier. Only learned of its existence just yesterday.

Thanks mate! Ohh the memory lane :)

Offline theredi

« Reply #283 on: February 10, 2015, 08:52 PM »

Didn't Shimon prefer WWP and avoided W:A? I think I never seen him on W:A and played warmers with him on WWP, he didn't like the W:A roping very much. Wonder what happened to him he was quite a good roper.

thats very possible, i stopped playing when people started to move back to wa from wwp for the same reason. He roped well, thats for sure ;)

« Reply #284 on: February 10, 2015, 10:37 PM »

thats very possible, i stopped playing when people started to move back to wa from wwp for the same reason. He roped well, thats for sure ;)

Shimon was the best roper I've known. I remember him doing a w7w on a normal roper map. He wasn't that much talkative in forums or playing too many league game. I believe that's why he didn't get all the frame he deserved. He had this capacity of going extremely fast when needed without any showoff/useless move while having a crazy consistency. I think he played a few WA games. I'd love to see some of them.