Forums
April 26, 2024, 03:27 PM

Author Topic: Old School Wormers!?  (Read 4602 times)

Offline alcatraz

Old School Wormers!?
« on: April 04, 2018, 09:41 PM »
Yo whats up everybody?
Not sure why but decided to see what was going on with the wa community these days. I played online about 15 years ago during the days of Wl with players such as IllBeBack and his brother from Holland. Just wondering if there is anyone still about from that era.
Glad to see its still going tbh. Used to love BnG and Roperace clan games XD

Offline Husk

Re: Old School Wormers!?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 10:08 PM »
yo m8 IllBeBack's brother HHC still plays ae, welcome back friend and yeah many players around from 2002-2003 times
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 10:09 PM by Husk »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 01:37 AM »
And if you experience some "hostility" and distant relations from players you knew back then, it's because there's ppl which use aliases pretending to be other wormers. So whenever some oldschooler makes a comeback there's polemics about his integrity :)

Wasn't playing online back then, but glad to have you back man.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 11:50 AM »
I won't give up hoping a Canadian player called Kiyari (used to be in SfX) will announce his comeback. I really enjoyed playing with him back in the days but lost contact pretty sudden.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 06:59 AM »
Hey alca, I remember you playing in clans with Dibz (he might havebeen scar or scab then)

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 09:45 AM »
Holland represents  ;D

Offline pilau

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 03:42 PM »
I just signed up because I wanted to say: I also played 15 years ago and I remember you alcatraz! Also remember Anubis, HHC and IllBeBack!

I am in the process of rediscovering the community, it's just mind blowing it's still here, you guys kick ass!

Offline alcatraz

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 08:21 PM »
haha sensei i get yea :D i had a fun alias back in the day. Rufio... joined HoS under that alias.. pretended i was like 24 and from southern usa.. fun times XD i remember playing 1v1 ropers with LiKWiD trying so hard to get into SfX, anubis XD so much i could chat about from those days. first online game i ever played. play a bunch of fps these days. gunna grab WA though. see if anubis's tap is still as fast or was he REALLY using macros :p

Offline alcatraz

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 08:22 PM »
also hey Pilau! sorry meant to say hey in original post :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 09:16 PM »
i was in wwp 2002-2004 before coming to wa, so we never played... but i met gLiTcH, dibz and lyte in wwp so hells yeah man :D

lyte was slaw in wwp and dibz was scab xD

i remember when i came to wa it was cl2k times, RiveRRuN (leader of a clan i forgot, also it was the first clan i joined when i came to wa) was top of div 1... i never got to div 1 tho

then fb! came and i remember first game of elite clanner i spectated... it was e vs p... so many legends in one game for a noob like me i was so happy i got to spectate them

Offline nino

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 12:05 AM »
ae puto
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 01:36 AM »
Haha Husk, remember riverrun.
Played him in div2 and picked rr and after the game told him I would report even though he screamed DoN.
I didn't bother playing the second game and didn't repoet- just wanted to scare him.
I was a terrible person!

Offline Plutonic

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 08:10 AM »
Hi!
Just doing my yearly drive-by...
I think I remember your alias better, but my memory is pretty much shot these days (I blame children).

Offline Y2JID

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 11:30 AM »
i remember you alcatraz ::)
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline HHC

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2018, 04:41 PM »
Hi!
Just doing my yearly drive-by...
I think I remember your alias better, but my memory is pretty much shot these days (I blame children).

Are you working on something atm Plut?

You were quite the busy bee back in the worms days  :)