Forums
May 01, 2024, 02:47 AM

Author Topic: Positivity - who is your best worms mate? Who do you admire the most?  (Read 6177 times)

Offline Ryan

Let's spread some positivity.

Who is your best worms mate?
Who do you most admire?

Offline Peja

hhc  :-*
HHC :-*
HereHeComes  :-*
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline HHC

Philie

edit: but ae Peja of course. And a zillion others  ;)

And respect for Peja too. Cause he's a sore loser, f@#!s up everything in life, post disgusting pictures of his ass, and sucks at everything other than BnG, which I don't play.. and is a total dramaqueen too.

But ae, he knows more of stuff than any other wormer I know. And despite giving me crap every other day, is the best friend to have. Ae, so yeah. Respect.

edit more: and philie too, cause I know what he does IRL, he's a really caring person. And plays with fun.
And Anubis, for who he is, and enjoying life  :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:20 PM by HHC »

Offline philie

haha!
hhc and peja
and hurz

edit: ano (sry)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:39 PM by philie »

Offline Sensei

phillie!

judging by previous comments, i guess you must mention wormer above.. ::)

Offline philie

cool thanks  :D so much love

Offline Hurz

idk if theres any better community around, not comparing, just saying its awesome  ;D

and many others :)

pepa for long time until he stopped playing and only show up few times a year  :'(.
hollow (wtf is going on with him :o)
that peja/philie/hhc tripleness, awesome mates :)
husky, the ned flanders of wormnet.
o, a very nice mate to meet aswell.
necro and GOD, some of my oldest bna mates :) too bad they're growing inactive aswell, lately.
tita. argueable but i love him somehow :D
had some nice times with gab, also.
dreamtrance ofc since i fell in love with kaos, one of most friendly and most skilled persons around with so much love and effort putting into what he does :)
mlvn - another nice person to meet :)

i bet i forget ppl.

i know husky is in dS too but had to mention him double :D  :-*

Offline Kangaroo

NiCo because he gives easy wins

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Mega`Adnan

I like to nominate Worm_Gamer as my first best worm mate, because he's funny and friendly. We enjoy and laugh each other. We also respect each other. :) ;D :-*

(More feels coming soon...)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 06:12 AM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline taner

Hail the german trio Peja Godmax and Tobi

Offline Kangaroo

The whole BFW clan and also..
gengar aka farco aka ghost aka Latios  for the many tus games we played and also phanton for the  millions of hysterias we played.

USERc479 , yuureoper, stringking for the big rr maps they made which ive played many times.

scribe`LiH ,surgeon, grim , metacooler, korydex , fighter, xrayez, fighter, k1ng and all those others who played pro hystiera games over the years.

Who do you most admire?  schillingerpeti7 for his one handed roping xD
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:26 PM by pizzasheet »

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Sensei

Who do you most admire?  schillingerpeti7 for his one handed roping xD

yeah.. after 2 years of knowing him, I'm still amazed! great guy also.

Offline nino

well the king loves all.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Casso

Peja, Ano and Husk ! and of course my clan mates van, lales, lacoste, darkmaul etc.  :)

Offline Anubis

Since there can only be one best I can only name one for that category simply because I have met him several times not for days but for months in real life.

I choose you, Dark  :-*