Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:30 PM

Author Topic: Rockers has a problem  (Read 3325 times)

Offline xPRONTOx

Re: Rockers has a problem
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2015, 09:49 AM »
don't offend

oh..lol..you still hijack the thread...

lol...you kidding...now I'm the one who offends ? This time you are trying to make me looks like the one who offends? After Fenice previoulsy tried to make me looks like angry/frustrated and after Anubis tried to make me looks like a troll. As I said - stop your trollish hypocrisy tricks, it is you and your friends - a gang of angry/frustrated trolls/haters - are the ones who offend/spam/hate/flame/hijack/harass/insult and I just used the same language that you use...if someone of you offend me first, I can offend him back, easy logic.

what you says is called a hypocrisy...

wtf u nerdo are crying about?? the only person who cant relax is u. Only f@#!ed up morons who have nothing to do post such epic bullshit. Or damn attention whores. Go call the police that he called u a cow u f@#!en rat or do something by ur own but dont bother us with ur emo problems...

Oh , just another troll/hater/flamer...this time he will try to make me looks like crying.

They are angry and frustrated and tried to make ME looks like angry/frustrated.
They are trolls and tried to make ME looks like a troll.
They offends and they tried to make ME looks like the one who offends.
They cry and they trying now to make me looks like crying.

hey, theredi:

Stop offending please...lol
Stop being frustrated/angry..lol
Stop being a troll..lol
Stop crying...lol

lol

:)

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 10:26 AM by xPRONTOx »

Offline philie

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2015, 09:55 AM »
pronto, you are a waste of time.

Offline xPRONTOx

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2015, 10:14 AM »
Oh , just another troll/hater/flamer...this time he will try to make me looks like the one who is a waste of time :)

This is a current list of angry/frustrated/crying/wasting time  trolls/haters/flamers/spammers/no-lifes I noticed which are disruptiing the forum:

Fenice
ANO
KinslayeR
Anubis
Mega`Adnan
Sbaffo
nino
theredi
philie

:)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 10:22 AM by xPRONTOx »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2015, 05:13 PM »
See, I will explain to you why this thread (and the other) is exceptionally contradicting yourself, thus making you look like a fool and forum troll.

You claim we are:

• Trolls
  • Haters
  • Flamer
  • Spammers
  • Frustrated
  • Crying
  • Wasting Time
  • No-Lifes

Let's go through them, in point one (1), you claim we are the trolls. Why did you create this thread? You are a newcomer to this community and you don't know anything so the proper way is, to inform an admin or moderator about your issue so that they can evaluate if they are even relevant to this community and W:A. But you decided to create a thread to cause maximum disruption and arguments, in the internet, this single reason alone qualifies you for being a troll. You also post provocative repetitive messages and memes in a way that give away your trollish nature. Since your initial reason to post this thread is to raise awareness of bad behavior you choose to not take that direction and rather let it derail into heavy disruption and arguments. Again, this qualifies you for being a troll.

In point two (2) you claim we are Haters. I can't see us pointing out flaws in you and denying you your accomplishments. This point is not present at all.

In point three (3) you claim we are Flamers. This is also not correct because you continuously throw a list of insults towards us. The reason people are insulting you, is because you started to insult many of us first. The terms you are falsely using against us are insults because they are not true. It's like saying we are fat when in reality we are not. That's an insult.

In point four (4) you claim we are spammers. Are we spamming the forums with big pictures? Are we posting repetitive posts and lists of the same over and over? The answer to this is: No, we are not. You are doing this so you are a spammer. You overly abusive ":)" emoticon usage also counts as spamming. If you were not spamming you would post your concerns once and not in every post.

In point five (5) you claim we are Frustrated. Frustration evolves when people can't move forwards, when they can't reach their goals, when they mess up. All of these examples have xPRONTOx written all over it. We are not eating your bait, we instantly knew you are a troll and now you get frustrated and irrationally spam, troll and hate on people in this thread.

In point six (6) you claim we are Crying. Oh, really. Do you know what your 2 threads were about? Did you forget that after all your non-sense posts that you cried about someone leaving your game and cowing. This happens a thousand times in W:A, in other online games. You also cry about people pointing out your immature behavior and response with whiny erroneous posts that make no sense whatsoever. So, please get real!

In point seven (7) you claim we are Wasting Time. You come here, to our lovely friendly place and post the most childish non-sense someone can up with and we are wasting your time? All I see is QQ and massive butthurt that your online W:A friends and foes are not relevant to us. We don't care if RandomPlayer#1 leaves your game. Get over it.

In point eight (8) you claim we have No-Life. You have posted 23 posts in a very short amount of time. Half of the thread is you posting. You google Memes on the internet. You see the contradiction?

With all that said, 2/10 troll.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 04:52 PM by Anubis »

Offline nino

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2015, 05:37 PM »
lol xPRONTOx

go to have fun below a horse xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline xPRONTOx

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2015, 05:46 PM »
Hey, I see that some of you still troll around, have fun... I already wrote in this thread everything what was important..and I have nothing to add, because I have better things to do than wrangle with trolls/haters. :P

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 05:54 PM by xPRONTOx »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2015, 05:48 PM »
Mission accomplished.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2015, 11:25 PM »
"Anti-hate shield"

Guess you're that kind of guy who hasn't got any friend, not even irl ;D

Offline ANO

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2015, 09:03 AM »
See, I will explain to you why this thread (and the other) is exceptionally contradicting yourself, thus making you look like a fool and forum troll.

You claim we are:

• Trolls
  • Haters
  • Flamer
  • Spammers
  • Frustrated
  • Crying
  • Wasting Time
  • No-Lifes

Let's go through them, in point one (1), you claim we are the trolls. Why did you create this thread? You are a newcomer to this community and you don't know anything so the proper way is, to inform an admin or moderator about your issue so that they can evaluate if they are even relevant to this community and W:A. But you decided to create a thread to cause maximum disruption and arguments, in the internet, this single reason alone qualifies you for being a troll. You also post provocative repetitive messages and memes in a way that give away your trollish nature. Since your initial reason to post this thread is to raise awareness of bad behavior you choose to not take that direction and rather let it derail into heavy disruption and arguments. Again, this qualifies you for being a troll.

In point two (2) you claim we are Haters. I can't see us pointing out flaws in you and denying you your accomplishments. This point is not present at all.

In point three (3) you claim we are Flamers. This is also not correct because you continuously throw a list of insults towards us. The reason people are insulting you, is because you started to insult many of us first. The terms you are falsely using against us are insults because they are not true. It's like saying we are fat when in reality we are not. That's an insult.

In point (4) you claim we are spammers. Are we spamming the forums with big pictures? Are we posting repetitive posts and lists of the same over and over? The answer to this is: No, we are not. You are doing this so you are a spammer. You overly abusive ":)" emoticon usage also counts as spamming. If you were not spamming you would post your concerns once and not in every post.

In point (5) you claim we are Frustrated. Frustration evolves when people can't move forwards, when they can't reach their goals, when they mess up. All of these examples have xPRONTOx written all over it. We are not eating your bait, we instantly knew you are a troll and now you get frustrated and irrationally spam, troll and hate on people in this thread.

In point (6) you claim we are Crying. Oh, really. Do you know what your 2 threads were about? Did you forget that after all your non-sense posts that you cried about someone leaving your game and cowing. This happens a thousand times in W:A, in other online games. You also cry about people pointing out your immature behavior and response with whiny erroneous posts that make no sense whatsoever. So, please get real!

In point (7) you claim we are Wasting Time. You come here, to our lovely friendly place and post the most childish non-sense someone can up with and we are wasting your time? All I see is QQ and massive butthurt that your online W:A friends and foes are not relevant to us. We don't care if RandomPlayer#1 leaves your game. Get over it.

In point (8) you claim we have No-Life. You have posted 23 posts in a very short amount of time. Half of the thread is you posting. You google Memes on the internet. You see the contradiction?

GG

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2015, 09:53 AM »
Anu, you do realise that following your reasoning, you're feeding the troll?

because I have better things to do than wrangle with trolls/haters. :P

But MI and I don't? 22 reports about posts in your threads.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't really go here anymore, everybody.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2015, 09:58 AM »
Anu, you do realise that following your reasoning, you're feeding the troll?

because I have better things to do than wrangle with trolls/haters. :P

But MI and I don't? 22 reports about posts in your threads.

Hmmm. Maybe its time to remove the report to moderator function and all sing?

"Sticks and stones my break my bones, but names will never hurt me"

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2015, 10:11 AM »

You claim we are:

• Trolls
  • Haters
  • Flamer
  • Spammers
  • Frustrated
  • Crying
  • Wasting Time
  • No-Lifes

In point (4) you claim we are spammers. Are we spamming the forums with big pictures? Are we posting repetitive posts and lists of the same over and over? The answer to this is: No, we are not. You are doing this so you are a spammer. You overly abusive ":)" emoticon usage also counts as spamming. If you were not spamming you would post your concerns once and not in every post.

In point (5) you claim we are Frustrated. Frustration evolves when people can't move forwards, when they can't reach their goals, when they mess up. All of these examples have xPRONTOx written all over it. We are not eating your bait, we instantly knew you are a troll and now you get frustrated and irrationally spam, troll and hate on people in this thread.

In point (6) you claim we are Crying. Oh, really. Do you know what your 2 threads were about? Did you forget that after all your non-sense posts that you cried about someone leaving your game and cowing. This happens a thousand times in W:A, in other online games. You also cry about people pointing out your immature behavior and response with whiny erroneous posts that make no sense whatsoever. So, please get real!

In point (7) you claim we are Wasting Time. You come here, to our lovely friendly place and post the most childish non-sense someone can up with and we are wasting your time? All I see is QQ and massive butthurt that your online W:A friends and foes are not relevant to us. We don't care if RandomPlayer#1 leaves your game. Get over it.

In point (8) you claim we have No-Life. You have posted 23 posts in a very short amount of time. Half of the thread is you posting. You google Memes on the internet. You see the contradiction?

I'm glad that you stopped writting out the points in letters and then giving us the number between brackets by point four (4)
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2015, 12:58 PM »
It's hard getting rid of the habit, I don't even know why I still come here sometimes.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2015, 01:24 PM »
The millenium generation is just rubbish, thats the problem. Doesnt matter what kind of an online game.

So absolutely true...

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2015, 01:42 PM »
I don't understand why I still see offtopic posts to the thread  :P