Forums
May 15, 2024, 07:01 AM

Poll

Should Asbest be banned (again) for leagues?

Yes
No

Author Topic: STOP ASBEST NOOB-BASHING!  (Read 5070 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: STOP ASBEST NOOB-BASHING!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2016, 11:34 AM »
Why even bother muting Asbest when you allow other players to post for him?

Anyone caught posting for a banned/muted player, shouldn't they be muted also? It's like helping a criminal evade the law.

Asbest is the worst noob basher since Chelsea, and I can't believe he's actually stupid enough to think we would accept him because he plays 10% of his games with good players.

You wanna know why TuS is dying? Because the MODs accept this kind of bullsh*t on a day to day basis, I can recall at least a couple times where I should have been banned and wasn't, it's ridiculous...

Offline Tomi

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2016, 11:36 AM »
lol this thread is such an irony xdd you are still bigger noobbasher than asbest.. he just started it, you did it for years

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2016, 12:03 PM »
A noob-basher who's been noob-bashing for years opening a thread about a noob-basher who noob-bashes other people and noob-bashed this noob-basher yesterday

Noob-bashption.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2016, 12:05 PM »
1) Yes Asbest should be banned. He was given lifetime ban before (for good reason) so probably should never have been unbanned in the first place. He is showing that he cannot play the league properly.

2) I agree with Komo, anyone posting messages for him should be muted too.

3) Any of these ideas from kaleu would help the noob-bashing situation:

About bashing just signed in players:
Maybe we should add 1 week cooldown and/or take part in some tournament/cup before playing classic?
 Just a simple idea.

Edit: Maybe some forum posts or requesting to play in a new board could work too.

Offline Peja

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2016, 12:28 PM »
learn how the overall point system works, then post again...

What an incredibly useless thing to say, Rabbit understands how the League works, not only is his point valid, it's entirely possible.

he gets less points for each win, soon he will win like 5 points per game. he will simply run out of noobs. its really funny because you cry all the time about your reset. you want to reset stats because in your opinion its impossible to get first because the guys with good overall rating dont play anymore.
if asbest is able to reach #1 overall by playing noobs, theres no need to do any kind of reset for overall stats. most of you guys should start playing and stop posting. its quite pathetic to watch people with more posts than played games talking about how to improve leagues.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline spleen17

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2016, 12:31 PM »
^ Says the guy who played 24 games in last 2 seasons, and none this season...

Offline Sensei

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2016, 12:33 PM »
I don't think peja is giving a f@#! about reseting or not. So he's allowed to share an opinion as neutral individual.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2016, 12:39 PM »
Despite it all, Asbest is spending a lot of time to actually get to the top using this method.

Whatever is allowed by the system should not be discouraged by banning. But if we want to avoid that situation to happen, the system must be changed.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:41 PM by Xrayez »

Offline spleen17

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2016, 12:59 PM »
I don't think peja is giving a f@#! about reseting or not. So he's allowed to share an opinion as neutral individual.

He is allowed an opinion of course. But he can't shit on other people's opinion or call them pathetic based on game count (when he isn't playing singles anyway).

The system is clearly broken in a number of ways, if we fix it then activity will increase, reset or no reset.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2016, 01:12 PM »
he gets less points for each win, soon he will win like 5 points per game. he will simply run out of noobs. its really funny because you cry all the time about your reset. you want to reset stats because in your opinion its impossible to get first because the guys with good overall rating dont play anymore.
if asbest is able to reach #1 overall by playing noobs, theres no need to do any kind of reset for overall stats. most of you guys should start playing and stop posting. its quite pathetic to watch people with more posts than played games talking about how to improve leagues.

The exact words I used were "it's entirely possible", if you do not understand, possible means it can happen under the right circumstances.

If Asbest were to continue playing as actively as he is now for the next year or so, and managed to play 50-100 noobs 15 games per Season, he could easily get #1 Overall.

Yes, I complain about not being able to reach #1 because I am talking about people who don't noob bash, being #1 without actually earning it is pointless and lame, and shouldn't even be legal in this way Asbest is doing it.

You attack Rabbits intelligence, even though what he said is entirely possible & exactly what most of us are thinking, plus - Occums razor anyone?

It amuses me how often you exaggerate things, I have almost 10k posts here but have like 100k+ games since 1999, i've played more official non-funner games than most people since 1999, my posts are ridiculously more than anyone else here and even they have played more games than they made posts.

And the reason I post here a lot is because I enjoy being a part of this community and it's an important part of my life, do you have a problem with that? Would you rather nobody visit here at all?

Of course you will read this with your own words and respond with immature comments as usual.

Offline ANO

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2016, 01:19 PM »
Normally you post for someone banned just once.. than MODs should prevent from this. It has happened to me when I was banned and to me posting for others. Abset shouldn't be an exception.

In any case, as you see, we all ignore his posts through others, nobody gives a sheep of what he let them write.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2016, 01:20 PM »
Stop posting for Asbest please. His posts make no sense anyway, the guy is clearly a total retard.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2016, 01:22 PM »
@TheMadCharles
Anyone caught posting for a banned/muted player, shouldn't they be muted also? It's like helping a criminal evade the law.

btw
Quote from: assbeast
lmao man, you are full of rage
hahahahaha
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Peja

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2016, 01:45 PM »

The exact words I used were "it's entirely possible", if you do not understand, possible means it can happen under the right circumstances.

If Asbest were to continue playing as actively as he is now for the next year or so, and managed to play 50-100 noobs 15 games per Season, he could easily get #1 Overall.

playing 50-100 noobs 15 games per season for 1 year  ;D
you are funny komo. keep playing funners and enjoy your ridiculous posts.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline WhiteRqbbit

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2016, 01:58 PM »
Despite it all, Asbest is spending a lot of time to actually get to the top using this method.

Whatever is allowed by the system should not be discouraged by banning. But if we want to avoid that situation to happen, the system must be changed.

This.
You can´t just ban a player because he is noob-bashing when there is no rule / indication in the rules against it what so ever. The only rule maybe in this direction is the limitied amount of games per seoson vs one player.

I personally think it is difficult to implement rules / systems against noob-bashing. But at least we can try to get some ideas here.

For the idea, that a new player should have a cooldown before playing classic league: I think it might be a bit frustrating for the new players when you cant play imideatly. At least that would be the case for me.