Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:33 PM

Poll

Should Asbest be banned (again) for leagues?

Yes
No

Author Topic: STOP ASBEST NOOB-BASHING!  (Read 4961 times)

Offline MeTonaTOR

Re: STOP ASBEST NOOB-BASHING!
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2016, 05:24 PM »
Oh guys, keep him banned :v
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2016, 05:28 PM »
poor him: https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/Morus/leagues/ played only against Asbest just ot make a worms2d.info page to write "For sure, the best ukrainian player in Worms Armageddon history."
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Slayer

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2016, 06:51 PM »
Apart from he is ignorant, jewish fascist, misanthrope etc. and I have personal antipathy to him, I'm arguing impartially. He abuses chat and people's peace of mind definitely. After lots of PM insults he writes me and calls on to play league as though nothing has occurred. People who justifies him don't know how he talks to people in Russian. I call on to ban him forever in any places possible. I'm not against "city madmen" but this one is too violent and inadequate.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2016, 06:56 PM »
1) Noob-bashing is not against the rules. Phanton did the same thing for years but I don't remember a thread like this. It's ok as long as the new guy knows he is playing a tus game.
2) #AG channel/PM spam/insult is not really tus league's business, is it?
3) He hasn't been reported insulting (during tus games) after he got unbanned. Insulting in games is not allowed by the rules. He hasn't got caught cheating either.

Some people here just seem to have an obsession with him and they monitor his each step. What if u just left him alone? :P

Imo you should gain/lose less points against new players (until their overall rating has settled). Now u can lose tons of points against a returning pro like danceman or get easy points from a noob whose actual level is way below 1000 points.
I guess you don't know asbest, virtually anyone that knows him well knows that if you displease him somehow (doesn't take much) he threatens to rape your family and decapitate them.  People are entertained by his antics because he seems so unhinged, but at the end of the day he just spews hatred.  Don't know if this should get him banned, though.  To me its not a clear cut case like vesuvio or worm_gamer. 

Offline Triad

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2016, 11:10 PM »
I have an idea, dunno if it's good. You see, noob bashing isn't the really problem. Playing mostly against easier opponents and avoiding some good players occasionally is the real problem. So problem here is avoiding and there's an easy idea I can propose: The anti-avoid rule.

It's simple. Let's say you asked a guy for TUS. He came up with a lame excuse like "Oh hombre, I gotta feed my goats." You say "Alright I'll leave snooper on, pm me when you're ready for some TUS." If he plays with someone else while you're still on channel, open a complaint topic in forum with proofs provided. Punishment could be voiding games he won by avoiding you or being have to arrange for a league game with complaint owner.

Best idea I can think of. I think similar action was taken when Prince_Egypt avoided Casso on HAL.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 11:12 PM by Triad »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2016, 12:22 AM »
I have an idea, dunno if it's good. You see, noob bashing isn't the really problem. Playing mostly against easier opponents and avoiding some good players occasionally is the real problem. So problem here is avoiding and there's an easy idea I can propose: The anti-avoid rule.

It's simple. Let's say you asked a guy for TUS. He came up with a lame excuse like "Oh hombre, I gotta feed my goats." You say "Alright I'll leave snooper on, pm me when you're ready for some TUS." If he plays with someone else while you're still on channel, open a complaint topic in forum with proofs provided. Punishment could be voiding games he won by avoiding you or being have to arrange for a league game with complaint owner.

Best idea I can think of. I think similar action was taken when Prince_Egypt avoided Casso on HAL.
or listen to sbaffo, hes been talking about matchmaking forever, its a great idea that has been continually ignored

Offline Triad

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2016, 01:32 AM »
Ah, didn't see his posts about matchmaking but yeah that's even better and simpler. Something on site like ready to play leagues button and it'll matchmake instantly someone else clicks. It will prevent both avoiding and DoN.

Offline Senator

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2016, 06:38 AM »

Avoiding rule:
If someone is avoiding, you must save screen shots as proof and post them in a complaint thread.  Mods will discuss and if they agree, you can report a free win and that gives the avoider one week of time to play that game.  In the case of a clan avoiding, only the players online at the time of the avoid can play.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2016, 07:27 AM »
If you going to ban Asbest from leagues, i think he should be banned completely, maybe IP ban will be even better so he could not abuse karma system, since he is banned from forums too and his presence here is not necessary. After all, he will get time to work or study finally.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2016, 07:43 AM »
SOMEONE NOTICED ME, THANKS SENPAI

Offline ANO

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2016, 09:19 AM »
If you going to ban Asbest from leagues, i think he should be banned completely, maybe IP ban will be even better so he could not abuse karma system, since he is banned from forums too and his presence here is not necessary. After all, he will get time to work or study finally.

He's posting everyday in every post through other wormers...

But guys, don't forget that ABSET is this guy:
He let someone entered into his PC with teamviewer and this guy, IMPOSSIBLE-the  genius, formatted everything auhauhau

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 09:29 AM by ANO »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2016, 08:39 AM »
I saw many anti bashing ideas through many topics also I suggested some myself but here goes my quote from another thread.

In the deep I don't want any rule to be added exclusively because 1 guy abusing the system, I want his games deleted and future abusers banned, everyone that wants to play a game competitively must have some common sense, noone should go full retard abusing players like that because there is not a very specific rule, its a matter of common sense. WA/TUS is pretty dead, why we should create another rule that might discourage new players? Isn't it better to ban 1,2.. player and get it done than possibly discourage dozens of newbies?
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2016, 10:27 AM »
that f@#!ing idiot tried to log-in at my facebook lol

Offline ANO

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2016, 10:29 AM »
that f@#!ing idiot tried to log-in at my facebook lol

auhauha he should be banned from everywhere

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2016, 10:42 AM »
Now he can try do it XD

I set sms pass code to log in at m,y facebook (same at twitter) + Changed my pass :P  + found his facebook and blocked him  ::)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 10:45 AM by Chelsea »