Forums
May 05, 2024, 03:16 AM

Author Topic: Thinking about new test stuffs  (Read 4670 times)

Offline Sensei

Re: Thinking about new test stuffs
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2015, 10:56 AM »
Wtf rubber has to do with drill power 0.. lol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2015, 11:02 AM »
Yeah but /ds is much better on so many levels, most importantly it's the name of our community which is just the most awesome thing ever :D

Offline Sensei

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2015, 11:13 AM »
You guys aware that /ds atm is in "dream phase". It MAYBE will show up on upgrade that MAYBE will come out..

Haha, let's be honest. This is the best way to avoid drilling atm.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2015, 11:36 AM »
How can it be the best way if it causes desyncs to many other players? For me it isn't even a solution lol.

Even if there was an update that prevents desyncs not all players like to update their game this way.

I have never used wormnat and don't intend to either because I can host fine without it, for me, I don't want to, for others they may not know how.

The best prevention at the moment is anti-drill barriers:

If there is a way to implement no power drilling without having to update the game or dlls you have my vote!

Offline Sensei

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2015, 11:55 AM »
I played big rr's with numerous ppl. Many of them didn't even have latest WA update. All the time banana was set to 0. Never seen someone dropped cause of desynch. You really mean that some of the moderators would put it as TUS Free scheme if desyncs appear that often?
Not long ago I've made archery battle scheme with LTK's editor. Many players tried it - 0 desynchronizations.

I think this story about dropping cause of scheme editor is kinda silly, imo.

Komo, I think you didn't get me. No need to update anything. I'll just upload Darts scheme with drill power 0, that's all.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 11:58 AM by Sensei »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2015, 12:02 PM »
I played big rr's with numerous ppl. Many of them didn't even have latest WA update. All the time banana was set to 0. Never seen someone dropped cause of desynch.

Define "numerous ppl".

I guess you are lucky then, or special, whatever lol.

For me not everyone drops, but enough for it to be a problem.

You really mean that some of the moderators would put it as TUS Free scheme if desyncs appear that often?

TuS Free Scheme (Big RR), at least the version I downloaded a while ago, does not have 0 powered weapons in it.

Not long ago I've made archery battle scheme with LTK's editor. Many players tried it - 0 desynchronizations.

I haven't played that scheme, nor will I ever play that scheme so I can't say anything there.

I think this story about dropping cause of scheme editor is kinda silly, imo.

I dunno why it's silly considering it's true from our experience??

Komo, I think you didn't get me. No need to update anything. I'll just update Darts scheme with drill power 0, that's all.

You won't update the official Darts scheme, that is something that dS takes care of.

If there is evidence that 0 drill power works for EVERYONE we can update the scheme then, until then, it will remain as it is.

Upload the scheme somewhere and share it with us, and we can test it with as many people as possible.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2015, 12:14 PM »
lol, i knew you're gonna say someyhing for that "update".. i misspeled and corect it. Was gonna say "upload".

Tus Free big rr scheme i have is set to 0 nana. Never had any problems. You guys who talk about desyncs, would like you to upload replays on some thread on tus, so cybershadow could see it and say is it happened cause of 0 power weapons or something totally else. Cause i personally don't buy that story, based on my own experience.

I'm gonna use darts scheme with 0 power drill from now on. After month of playing, we'll see how many deynchronizations (and because of what) happened.

Cheers ;)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2015, 12:22 PM »

I haven't played that scheme, nor will I ever play that scheme so I can't say anything there.

this made me cry a bit. you're a true badass!

Offline spleen17

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2015, 01:18 PM »
Power level on banana in Big RR is actually set very high, not sure if drill behaves in the same way.

And it may not cause desyncs for you, but it does for some people / some versions, this is common knowledge I think. Until we are sure it causes no problems we cannot update the official scheme (and by 'sure', I mean assurances from CyberShadow or whatever, not anecdotal evidence from you about it working for a month or whatever).

Thanks for trying to help though.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2015, 02:04 PM »
I mean assurances from CyberShadow or whatever, not anecdotal evidence from you about it working for a month or whatever).

Thanks for trying to help though.

Didn't I mentioned cyber 3 or 4 times already? Ofc I will talk to him to see what caused desync, and will not give someone "anecdoctal evidence from myself".

Don't be cocky ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2015, 03:11 PM »
Don't be cocky ;)

I'll do it in a few hours when come home and upload it. Don't want any of you assholes steal my smartassnesses :))

Haha, let's be honest. This is the best way to avoid drilling atm.

Should take your own advice ;)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2015, 03:36 PM »
YOU tell me that? HHAHAHAHA
Komito, you're the most narcisoid, self-promoted and cockiest dude that any of us has ever got in contact with. We all love you cause you actually deserve to be like that, after all you've done to this community.. But you also could be quiet sometimes ;)

I'm not gonna respond anymore. That's all folks!!

Offline philie

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2015, 03:44 PM »
just some things i gotta say here (and i dont even play darts):
-0 powered weapons dont cause desyncs
-senseis idea sounds good
-komo is just jealous

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2015, 04:00 PM »
Komito, you're the most narcisoid, self-promoted and cockiest dude that any of us has ever got in contact with.

I am cocky, i'll admit that, cuz it's funny lol, but this isn't about me, the point was you are being a hypocrit, I am not ;)

@philie, 0 powered weapons do cause desyncs for some people.

It would be nice if your comments were actually true lol, I already said his idea is good and we will support it and implement it if it works, as per usual you are one of the people who don't bother to read sh*t and only come to troll though...

Offline philie

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2015, 04:05 PM »
im not trolling, im supporting sensei.
btw, 0 powered weapons do NOT cause desyncs for some people.
all my comments are true  :)