Forums
April 27, 2024, 02:20 PM

Author Topic: Underground W:A community. Anyone aware of this?  (Read 927 times)

Offline Sensei

« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 09:10 PM by Sensei »

Offline Triad

Re: Underground W:A community. Anyone aware of this?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 10:49 PM »
https://i.4cdn.org/vm/1699767539212242.webm
Motherf@#!ers turned Darts into a gambling game lmao

https://i.4cdn.org/vm/1692318243636898.webm
BnP?!?!? As in, Bazookas and Portals lol. Actually looks interesting. You can play it with only Bazookas, as you can hit the opponent worm with any wind.

And holy shit, they are actually playing on your map, so they know TUS. What the f@#!?

https://i.4cdn.org/vm/1699984003212857.webm
Damn, a GUI mission editor? Imagine all the challenges we can host if we could make missions that easily.

-

Really interesting find tho. Seems like they are from 4chan. I wonder if someone can track the original thread on the 4chan.

Thanks for sharing!

-

Edit: Tinfoil hat on.

Hear me out. I recall this message of yours from your server:

Considering Yotsuba is related to 4chan, maybe these two are somehow connected? If so, our suspect:
> Can host games
> Has wkTerrainSync
> Hosted a game where you or someone you know has joined (since these terrains spread like a virus, we can't pinpoint the Patient 0)

Tinfoil hat off.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 11:15 PM by Triad »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 11:55 PM »
Haha yeah pretty damn awesome stuff around there. That mission editor looks really good.

About yotsuba terrain, yeah.. later on I did write on discord that only reason I have it is probably because of terrain sync merged it when some host picked that for a game.

Quite fun to realise people anonymously creating new terrains, play on them and post their videos on some underground WA thread none of us here are aware of.

Offline Triad

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 12:08 AM »
Quite fun to realise people anonymously creating new terrains, play on them and post their videos on some underground WA thread none of us here are aware of.
Yep. ;D Like what if they have their own alternative community server with hundreds of players? Lmao.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 12:11 AM »
Yep. ;D Like what if they have their own alternative community server with hundreds of players? Lmao.

It's like discovering life on another planet that's sorta similar to us! :D

They are probably more advanced than us, and chose to remain hidden until we win the Pinewood Derby and discover warp technology.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 04:13 AM »
I see Zook & Rope is advanced to Zook and Portals (ZAP). Nice evolution!
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Sensei

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 12:53 PM »
Jokes aside, wk_terrainsync need to get updated. Player should be able to manually accept/deny new terrains. Otherwise, there's a possibility some toxic ones spread around community like a plague!

Check this one King Gizzard just found and posted in W:A Discord:

I mean... That's hilarious. But I'd rather pass on having it in my folder :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 12:56 PM by Sensei »

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2024, 12:57 PM »
there's a very good chance one of them is nizikawa, cuz they mention a 4chan board in the secret credits screen in wkTerrainSync

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2024, 01:54 PM »
:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

🤣 LMAO

I would enjoy playing on this. Next step is a Ladies and Gentlemen terrain.

If you don't want a terrain to be shared or appear, you can put on Level Legacy folder, it will not spread if you do this, and you can have it on your computer, just without using it.

I remember downloading Yotsuba terrain from Discord, I think it is a Terrain by Nizikawa, but I'm not sure. It can be some random player and someone just threw the link on WA server. Using Discord search we might discover who is the author.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Sensei

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2024, 02:05 PM »
I uploaded Yotsuba yesterday because someone asked me on discord.
That terrain just appeared out of nowhere in my Level folder and no one on discord knew anything about it.

Who knows how many people built their own terrains and just playing them privately in hotseat! :)
In the abyss of W:A..
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 02:35 PM by Sensei »

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2024, 03:34 PM »
can someone upload that spermy cum terrain to tus?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2024, 04:00 PM »
I should make an adult option for Files section of TUS. I'll do it in a month. Please do not upload those until that option is ready.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2024, 04:31 PM »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2024, 07:35 PM »
The portal BnG is very interesting to me... The other things just look wacky and a small novelty to me.

The portal BnG though, that's something that can actually take current BnG to another level!

Offline Ledan

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2024, 09:41 AM »
About yotsuba terrain, yeah.. later on I did write on discord that only reason I have it is probably because of terrain sync merged it when some host picked that for a game.

I remember the ESL final was played on this terrain, in season 1.