Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:08 AM

Author Topic: What do you hate the most?  (Read 13793 times)

Offline WTF-8

Re: What do you hate the most?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2016, 06:00 AM »
vague, easily abuse/ignore-able rules
*points fingers at rope shopper*
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2016, 07:00 AM »
I hate that people don't take league seriously (go play funners if you don't want play some schemes). I hate that people play only whether they have a sure win because too afraid to lose points and ruin their winning ratio you're the reason of clans/league getting inactive, you're the scum of this game.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 09:15 AM by Sbaffo »

Offline ANO

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2016, 11:08 AM »
I hate noobs who complain about piling in Hysteria, the only thing that gives a bit of tactic to that fckg scheme.

Offline tita

• Sempre com a rola Durissima!

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2016, 11:21 AM »
I hate noobs who complain about piling in Hysteria, the only thing that gives a bit of tactic to that fckg scheme.

indeed ANO!!!     Hysteria is AIM + tatic.

Offline Alien

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2016, 11:01 PM »
Didn't Alien say what he hates too? ;D

No.

haha good one monkeytaleban. i got that one.

Cmon Alien lol, it's a thread for people to say things they hate, no need to take it personal ;)

For example, I hate nlf and almost everything they have ever done, they think they are too cool for school, but I like you :)

i think you oldschool ropers are too cool for school.
i don't take it personally and i really don't care what others think about nlf and their attitude.
maybe i wrote it like i really care.. my bad.
i just wanted to say my opinion about that, because dub-c still writes that in 2016 and you too.
it's just that dub-c said exactly this many years ago and you too for sure. i am going to ask myself..
why can't you guys just get over it? why that big hate ?
why do you even care so much about it ? what is your problem actually?
if you don't like it, just ignore it. live and let live.
i think it's not like nlf did something very bad to the worms community, but you oldschool ropers acting like that. lol

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2016, 11:43 PM »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2016, 12:04 AM »

No.

Cmon Alien lol, it's a thread for people to say things they hate, no need to take it personal ;)

For example, I hate nlf and almost everything they have ever done, they think they are too cool for school, but I like you :)

i don't take it personally and i really don't care what others think about nlf and their attitude.
i just wanted to say my opinion about that, because dub-c still writes that in 2016 and you too.
it's just that dub-c said exactly this many years ago and you too for sure. i am going to ask myself..
i think it's not like nlf did something very bad to the worms community, but you oldschool ropers acting like that. lol

People use hate/love way too often, those are powerful emotions and people rarely really hate something when they say it. Hate makes you blind I don't think they are blind to the issue and just dramatize a simple disagreement of views and actions.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:06 AM by Anubis »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2016, 02:55 AM »
1st off, I wouldn't pay attention to what Anubis said about love/hate, different people feel different emotions differently(so much different lol), but that's up to you...

I just agreed with him, it's not a big deal, it was your reaction to his opinion that made me respond, you made a mountain out of a molehill.

It's not exactly big hate is it? It's the 1st time i've ever saw Dub-C mention it, and I rarely mention it too.

For me, I like things the way they were originally, we had a good system back then, NLF came along acting like they created all this new stuff when in fact they haven't created anything, they are stealing other peoples ideas and passing it off as their own by changing names, making names for combinations of other moves making it complicated for anyone to casually learn Trick Race, I had to sit with 2 computers so I could play a f**king trick race because of all these stupid names and the funny thing is, I know what all the core moves are, but because these guys decided to make up stupid names for combinations I was utterly clueless, there is more than enough room to write the basic core names for each move instead of the sh*t they came up with...

Also, the maps these guys play warmers, don't even get me started, I was one of the most passionate "warmer" players there was back in the day, It's something I was in love with for many years, and these guys came along and f**ked it up.

The individual members of NLF, from who I met so far seem like nice people, it's what they do as a collective I hate.

It's not like I sit thinking about NLF 24/7, I think about it for a few minutes then forget about it.

Also, I take pride in being able to hate something someone is part of, but still respecting them as a person because they have way more good qualities than bad, I can't say that about anyone else on this website, when someone hates someone because they annoyed them, they take it personal and destroy the friendship,  just want you to know because I hate NLF doesn't mean I hate you ;)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2016, 02:58 AM »

No.

People use hate/love way too often, those are powerful emotions and people rarely really hate something when they say it. Hate makes you blind I don't think they are blind to the issue and just dramatize a simple disagreement of views and actions.

Nope, I really hate nlf. My love for warmer has no correlance to how long I've played. And I dislike the word oldschool and I hate oldschoolers sucking oldschoolers dick walrus mentality. I could care less how long you've played only those I've played with. For every dikster or avatar, there is a guaton or whoever to take there place.

Edit: Ya what komo said.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 03:01 AM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline philie

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2016, 11:41 AM »
i hate komos walls of text

Offline ANO

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2016, 12:12 PM »
I hate when I host warmer and NLF  guys or similar, can't remember the name of the other retard-tricks communities, join and they ask me to put a linear map otherwise they can't do tricks. I think I have kicked them very often in the past.
it's not the linear map the problem, it's that sentence.

Offline Alien

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2016, 01:27 PM »
yeah i know what you all mean and i understand it.
it's ok, everyone has his own opinion and that's good.
i can only speak for myself, but i like random warmer maps too.
i don't hate you guys, everyone who plays worms armageddon has my respect anyway.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2016, 04:10 PM »
I hate uneducated simpletons like philie ;)

Because I'm the only person in the world who enjoys a long conversation loooool!

Offline Kradie

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2016, 04:19 PM »
I dislike people who think that their rank is everything.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB