Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:42 AM

Author Topic: What do you hate the most?  (Read 14037 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: What do you hate the most?
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2016, 04:33 PM »
I dislike hate people who think that their rank is everything.

YW :)

Offline Kradie

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2016, 05:07 PM »
I dislike hate people who think that their rank is everything.

YW :)

Ehehehe, I was trying to be nice :P
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Online Wolfgang

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2016, 05:22 PM »
this years, worms is not the same as before
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline philie

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2016, 05:32 PM »
haha n1 komo

Offline skunk3

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2016, 08:29 PM »
I dislike people who think that their rank is everything.

This. Honestly, I wouldn't care if all of the leagues/cups/etc ended tomorrow. Playing for rank sucks the fun right out of the game, if you ask me. It's not so much the ranking system or anything like that as it is the mentality of the PEOPLE who are obsessed with playing for rank. Do some of ya'll even play funners anymore? It's so pathetic that some people will log in to WormNET under an alias just to play a few games and warm up before logging back in with their normal nick and playing a league match. This happens frequently. It's pathetic. If you're so obsessed with maintaining your Worms image that you would resort to aliasing to warm up before playing "real" matches, you're lame.

There's still a pretty good contingent of players who play for fun, so I am thankful for that.

Also, on an unrelated note, warmer is the most boring crap ever, both to play and to watch. It shouldn't even be called 'warmer,' as nobody really uses it to warm up, per se. It should be called "freestyle" or "show off" or something else along those lines because generally speaking, warmers = watching people pointlessly roping around the map and doing pointless tricks. There's no goal aside from trying to impress people. That stuff was cool to me several years ago, but now I look at it as kinda detrimental, because the more one plays warmers, the more likely they are to be reckless when playing rope games that actually have a goal of some sort, like roper, ttrr, big rr, etc. Who cares if you can do some cool tricks and rope fast if you fall a lot and/or lose your turn?

I'm not talking trash about people who enjoy playing warmers... this is just my personal opinion. The only time you will EVER catch me playing a warmer is if it is on 150% speed mode, so that once I go back to normal speed, everything is in slow motion and I can rope even better.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2016, 08:38 PM »
thats pretty much how i see most ropebased schemes, wxw is kinda pointless too. mainly roping is for ppl who enjoy themselves way too much and lose the point of fun.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2016, 08:38 PM »
uh, move that 1 to drama topic :D

Offline StepS

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2016, 08:40 PM »
Also, on an unrelated note, warmer is the most boring crap ever, both to play and to watch. It shouldn't even be called 'warmer,' as nobody really uses it to warm up, per se. It should be called "freestyle" or "show off" or something else along those lines
Related: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/is-warmer-a-fitting-name-23350/
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Husk

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2016, 09:39 PM »
warmer gives ur roping some aspects u might not have if u havn't played warmer hundreds of hours, but same can be said about any rope scheme

if someone wants to become the best roper he or she can be, play every rope related scheme, hell even in shopper u do small things with rope that u don't do in other rope schemes

Offline Triad

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2016, 11:15 PM »
I hate when you're playing a rope scheme and what a coincidence that a f@#!in fly decides to come inside your room from the open window and starts f@#!ing around next to your ears.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2016, 11:44 PM »
I hate when you're playing a rope scheme and what a coincidence that a f@#!in fly decides to come inside your room from the open window and starts f@#!ing around next to your ears.

Yeah, mosquitos are attracted by rope sound. After few taps, at least 4 of them motherf@#!ers starts f@#!ing around my head.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2016, 12:48 AM »
Also, on an unrelated note, warmer is the most boring crap ever, both to play and to watch. It shouldn't even be called 'warmer,' as nobody really uses it to warm up, per se. It should be called "freestyle" or "show off" or something else along those lines
Related: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/is-warmer-a-fitting-name-23350/

I totally agree with this. ESPECIALLY when people who are already 'warm' (have been playing matches) join a warmer. For what? To get warmer-er? To be the warmer-est? I think that it makes far more sense to call it a 'freestyle,' as that is what people are *actually* doing.

Offline nino

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2016, 12:49 AM »
hairy pussy, love to lick it shaved like a baby butt :D  ( iam not pedo, iam not saying i like to lick a baby butt lol )

Sorry for being so honest, I dont want sound rude and also i have nothing against Daina!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2016, 12:52 AM »
thats pretty much how i see most ropebased schemes, wxw is kinda pointless too. mainly roping is for ppl who enjoy themselves way too much and lose the point of fun.

I think that rope-based schemes can be highly fun, but they can definitely get repetitive, that's for sure. That's why I generally try to mix it up in terms of schemes I play, although I do play a disproportionate amount of Big RR.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2016, 12:53 AM »

Ugh. I hate when the sun shifts positions and you have this bad glare on your monitor... especially when you can't move or do anything about it. :/