Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:51 PM

Author Topic: What do you hate the most?  (Read 13829 times)

Offline Husk

Re: What do you hate the most?
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2016, 02:26 AM »
i dont give a shit bout positions/standings/ranks/earned medals etc, its just like, if its reported somewhere you can check again and remember the fun you had, and share it with ppl who enjoy good turns etc.

yeah I like stuff like challenges and cups / tournaments because of this reason =) fun to watch and share replays later!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2016, 02:52 AM »
what life you got if you get your self esteem from some online game :D

You need to look at the bigger picture, some people are just competitive in everything they do, it's not like WA is the only thing in the world they take serious lol, some people just take pride in being they best they can at things.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2016, 05:06 AM »
Some people base their relevance according to their current rank. The higher the rank the move of a prick he/she will be.
Competitive play can show the worst in people and I have met some people who are aren't humble at all.

Playing funners with friends is fun in my opinion. Rank isn't everything, it is who you choose to be.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2016, 06:46 AM »
The higher the rank the move of a prick he/she will be.

Pffft, pretty close minded anyone?

Random00, Mablak, barman, daina etc, they are all very humble, never brag, and nice people to talk to.

Playing funners with friends is fun in my opinion. Rank isn't everything, it is who you choose to be.

Playing ranked matches with people is fun in my opinion. Fun isn't everything, it is who you choose to be.

Worms Armageddon is fun, doesn't matter if it's competitive or not.

Online vesuvio

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2016, 08:08 AM »
hitler and nazis !

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2016, 09:38 AM »
I hate myself.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Husk

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2016, 10:49 AM »
hitler did nothing wrong

Online vesuvio

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2016, 11:02 AM »

his eyes say d i do sumthen like that but his mustache sais they allready killed u and steal ur ghost u are a illuminati tus doll now hf fjulian !!!

Offline Husk

« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2016, 11:10 AM »
great leader, great ass, great mustash

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2016, 11:17 AM »
But he's no Hans Gruber.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2016, 11:55 AM »
The higher the rank the move of a prick he/she will be.

Pffft, pretty close minded anyone?

Random00, Mablak, barman, daina etc, they are all very humble, never brag, and nice people to talk to.

Playing ranked matches with people is fun in my opinion. Fun isn't everything, it is who you choose to be.

Worms Armageddon is fun, doesn't matter if it's competitive or not.

These are the type of people I appreciate. In general, not all high ranked people are what they seem.

I didn't mean to insinuate that competitive isn't fun, it wasn't meant to come out like that.
Point was, some take competitive play to a whole new level.

How often do you play funners Komito? Do you often play with beginners? Or do you prefer to stick with the people you know?

Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2016, 12:18 PM »
I like all kinds of games, play with all kinds of people.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2016, 03:50 PM »
Everyone feel different about W:A, no need to discuss whether you prefer leagues or funners.
Only thing that's annoying here is guy(s) who claim to be on top but refusing to play vs. better players.

That's just a childish shitty talk, imo.

Offline deleted_player

« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2016, 12:32 AM »
i hate people that enter to games without even knowing the rules

[Rogi`sX] lol ur fail? xd
[`HCP`MegamanFan] :(
[`HCP`MegamanFan] u bad poni
[Rogi`sX] yes, im strange horse
[`HCP`MegamanFan] xd
[Rogi`sX] donkey xd
[`HCP`MegamanFan] xd

Offline skunk3

« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2016, 01:37 AM »
Everyone feel different about W:A, no need to discuss whether you prefer leagues or funners.
Only thing that's annoying here is guy(s) who claim to be on top but refusing to play vs. better players.

That's just a childish shitty talk, imo.

Who is refusing to play? The only game I have turned down recently was against Ropa. He challenged me in #AG and I joined his host and it was a f@#!ing warmer. *eye roll* Of course I quit that crap, no need to further explain my disdain for warmer. I'm in #AG all of the time asking if anyone is up for game. If you seriously think that not wanting to play ranked matches equates to "refusing to play better players," you have a malfunction of some sort.