Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:55 PM

Author Topic: Whats new fellas?  (Read 1297 times)

Offline cellblock

Whats new fellas?
« on: June 21, 2012, 02:51 AM »
Seeing old members posting brings back some crazy memories on this game.  :D
Wheres my best friend sneak  ::) ::) ::) at???, or one of my real good friends on the game seneca .. what about some of those elite ropers.
Where's the SFX crew yeeeh! TJERP  :-*

WHERE'S DEADCODE AT i need a trainer made asap  ::)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Whats new fellas?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 04:01 AM »
hi cell!

nice to meet u!

just a little warn: currently all old wormers in tus are 80% alias so take careful hehehehe

Offline HHC

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 08:26 AM »
I think cell knows about an alias or two  :D

p.s. cell: they are all dead.

And hi!  ;)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 08:31 AM »
Seeing old members posting brings back some crazy memories on this game.  :D
Wheres my best friend sneak  ::) ::) ::) at???, or one of my real good friends on the game seneca .. what about some of those elite ropers.
Where's the SFX crew yeeeh! TJERP  :-*

WHERE'S DEADCODE AT i need a trainer made asap  ::)

Cellblock you clownbag lol, whats up.  i talked with seneca about a week and a half ago, Nate was living in cali up till 2 weeks ago, he moved back out to the middle east for a 2 year position or so with his wife.  He works for the DOD as a translator now, hes fluent in about 3 arabic languages.  Tjerp is smoking weed somewhere with WickeD.  Sneak has been gone for years and years like you.  Haha i remember we had a walrus-cblock rivalry going back then, im too old now for that shit, i dont even play worms anymore ;)  The last time i remember seeing you was cl2k.

The last time seneca posted on these boards:
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/nbr/wassup-bithces/

About the only people youll recognize here is oldsock, komodo, ropa, HHC, franz/flowingwater, shadymilkman, and maybe a few more, but not many.  The early 2000'ers are a dying breed these days.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:43 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 09:38 AM »
hi cell!

nice to meet u!

just a little warn: currently all old wormers in tus are 80% alias so take careful hehehehe

80% of the "old players" aren't in eS.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 09:59 AM »
hi cell!

nice to meet u!

Looool

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 12:29 PM »
hi cell!

nice to meet u!

yeah but we have newcomers aliasing too 8D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 10:25 AM »
hi cell!

nice to meet u!

yeah but we have newcomers aliasing too 8D

Yeah, but stop throwing figures around that have no relevance to reality. Like 80%.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 07:18 PM »
Hi celly, Anubis here, don't play anymore tho. Nice to see you. =)

Offline cellblock

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 07:44 AM »
Anu <3 long time buddy !!